Understanding?

War of Love and Hate

 

         "A favor?" Pyo questioned. Pyo stared at the older one standing near a desk. Taeil nodded and brought over the tiny stack of clean papers. Some had blood in the corners from Taeil running for his life. Pyo looked closely to the sheets, they were blank. He looked up to Taeil and looked confused. "I can't help you if you don't tell me sweetheart." Taeil blushed to the name "sweetheart." He grabbed a pencil and started writing on the paper. "I write music to express my feelings...can you?...help me make one?" Shivers came down Pyo's spine hearing the little one talk, he was just too cute. Pyo shrugged, "I'm not good with that type of stuff. Not with rhyming and rhythm." A pencil entered Pyo's hand with the help of Taeil. "It's ok..I'll help you. I love you, and I want the whole world to hear it." Pyo blushed and gripped the pencil. Taeil sat beside him in bed and kissed his neck lightly. Shivers were sent down Pyo's spine by the touch of the smaller male. He bit his lip and chuckled, "ok, ok. You've convinced me." Taeil smiled and let silence filled the room. The crickets chirping, the sounds of wind bustling through the trees. It was so serene and beautiful outside. Taeil started humming and looked at the blank paper. Pyo listened closely to the rhythm and smiled, "that's beautiful, you came up with that?" Taeil slowly nodded still humming. "All I need...are words..." Taeil looked to Pyo for acceptance. He smiled and took the paper, and write down small lyrics. Taeil watched over his shoulder. He watched Pyo's hand move and watched him bite his lip looking over the paper. Taeil snuggled against Pyo's arms until Pyo lifted his arm to put it over the boys shoulders. "Warm enough baby?" Pyo kissed the other neck softly and waited for a response. He nodded. "Very warm...I'm glad I have someone like you Pyo." Pyo finished writing and put in front of Taeil, "how's this?" Taeil grabbed the paper and read over it slowly, "candy shop?" He giggled. "I like it..but it's meant for you to sing." Pyo quickly shook his head, "no baby! I...I don't sing..." Pyo looked down to Taeil falling gently asleep in his arms. He chuckled and laid him down. Placing the papers gently in the desk, Pyo was confronted by a small picture. He sighed, "Mrs. Lee...you're boy is the leader right? Why isn't he acting like one?"
 
---Uptown---
 
          Jaehyo laid awake in his room. He stared at the ceiling and felt himself grow weak. The insanity was finally catching up with his body. He started going over everything that happened over the past few weeks. It was all normal, until he found the small one alone in the Red Tiger hideout. Ever since that moment things have shifted non-stop. Betrayals, captures, deaths, and of course fights. Non-stop fights. He stared at the white ceiling and sighed, he began to finally calm down, it felt good. It felt good to relax and not care. His mind was finally coming back to him. He closed his eyes and felt himself drift off. It was warm, calm, everything that Jaehyo wasn't.
 
---Uptown---
 
       Kyung snuggled up to Zico and rubbed his chest lightly. He gave him a look of satisfaction and  pleasure. Zico had his bare arm around the other, keeping him close. "Jiho~ah, what's wrong baby~? You seem tense~" Kyung purred and kept his hand near Zico's chest. The blonde male looked to the other shook his head, "nothing babe. Just...thinking. What's next?" A creepy atmosphere came in the room. Kyung rose a little, covering his exposed chest. "Next? What do you mean?....Jiho..you're not still thinking about this are you!?" The male sighed and turned away from his lover. "You really are ridiculous! Listen, everything is fine, I know it's your job to worry.....but..." Kyung looks away to the starry sky. "I feel like we don't have that spark anymore. You're always concentrating on something else..." Zico interrupted "other than you?" A pain in Kyung's chest caused him to wince, his heart broke from Zico's attitude. "Y-Yes...is that such a problem!?...I want us to be like we use to." The atmosphere shifted, it was hot, and angry. "USE TO!? It was the same damn thing just without fear!! Kyung we are leaders, we have-" 
 
"No!! You're the leader! Not me!!" Kyung quickly corrected Zico. He was half way out of the bed now. Glaring at the other.
 
"But now were together! We took that oath! I know we're not married yet, but still Kyung!.." He paused and looked away. "It's our duty as parents..."
 
         Kyung's heart jumped, thats right. Taeil was the true one the Black Dragons wanted. Over so many years not once did they ever think Taeil would be the problem. They never expected him to cause such a great deal. Now, Taeil was in grave danger, which made everyone in serious too. Kyung sat back down on the mattress, he looked to Zico. "I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to be selfish..." Zico twisted his ring around his finger, he lifted his head slightly to peek at the worried umma. "I know you live in this perfect fantasy world Kyung. And I wanna give you everything you want, you're my queen." He paused and took in some air. "But it's for the best we stay on edge." Kyung nodded, it was for the best that they'd watch over Taeil with non-stop supervision. Kyung got up and walked further to the door. Zico watched as he opened the door. "Babe? Where you goin'?" A soft smile light up Kyung face, "to see my son." Zico's heart fluttered to hear Kyung sound so motherly. It's everything Kyung wanted, they fell in love, but since they were boys they never had a chance of having a baby. When they grew up with Taeil they knew that he'd be different. Taeil wasn't a friend, he was a son, a child, a baby, their baby. Zico got up from the creaking bed and followed. He intwined his hands with Kyung's and smiled. "Yes...lets see OUR son."
 
         The building boomed with noises at night. In the day you could rarely hear them, but at night they got louder. Kyung tried tip-toeing to the secluded room, no use. It was just getting noisier. He pushed back the curtain door and went to look for his child. Instead Kyung caught sight of a huge bear on top of his baby. Taeil was barely visible under the forearm of Pyo. Kyung wiped out his gun and growled. Zico looked from behind Kyung and saw his actions. Zico had followed suit to Kyung. Guns ready Zico asked, "what's going on?" Kyung shook his head, "it's that traitor. He's back." Rage was all Zico felt, he kicked the chair next to him trying to make noise. It caused Taeil to jolt up and wince back in pain. "A-Ahh! Z-Zico?.." Pyo lifted his head up gently confused on what was happening. "Taeilie are you alright?" Nothing was said, it was silent as Taeil looked to Kyung pointing a gun straight to his face. "Get up!" kyung yelled. His body shaking as he pointed the gun to the taller male. "I said get up!!" Pyo stood of out the bed, beaten and bruised. Kyung examined his body movements and saw he was in pain. Kyung felt wrong but it felt so right to abused the enemy. He walked closer grabbing Pyo yanking him away from Taeil. "What is he doing here Taeil! He..he is the enemy and yet you let him stay!!" He growled at him and waited for an answer. Taeil never felt such anger emanating from the younger co-leader. He stuttered, "K-Kyung! I-I...I love him." Zico watched and shook his head, "You don't love him Taeil. You just think you do!! You've never known love before so you'll take anything he gives you!" Taeil cried "you're lying! He loves me! He told me to run away from Jaehyo! He saved me!", "TAEIL! He was the one who got you shot!! He was the one who got you captured!! If you deserve any love it'll be from me or Zico!" Kyung screamed. Pyo winced in pain and couldn't make a word. A gun pressed to his back bone and he panted looking over his shoulder. "I don't want your love!! I want Pyo! Y-You don't understand how I feel...he makes me feel..." Taeil looked down sighing to the ground. "One of a kind...like maybe my mother's love wasn't enough, because...Pyo loves me more." Pyo smiled and took a step forward, Kyung immediately stopped him from advancing. "W-What? How could you say that?...your mother loved you. Every mother loves her child more than anyone in the world." Taeil shook his head, "but it was never enough. She wasn't there...not when I needed her. I know I'm sounding selfish and cruel but...I feel like I don't need to hold onto her anymore." *SMACK* Taeil fell backwards and hit the ground hard. He held his stinging cheek and looked up to the crying Umma. "H-How dare you!! LET HER GO!!!??....Taeil..she was your mother. Never let someone stand in between you and your mother." Taeil bit his lip and cried, "but I will...no matter what you say, I love Pyo." Pyo walked away from the pointing gun and went to Taeil's side for comfort. He hugged the little one tightly and picked him up. His chest dripping with blood, his muscles straining to carry Taeil to the bed. He coughed and let Taeil sink into the mattress. "R-Rest...please...I-I love you t-too..." Pyo panted and dropped to the floor. Taeil bolted up from the mattress and shrieked, "JIHOONIE!!" Kyung watched as his boy cried over a man he just met, was this love? Was this what Zico and Kyung felt?......"Zico, get help."
 
--------------------
Yay!! Zico and Kyung are finally understanding Taeil's feelings!!! Hurrah!!! Options:
1) Zikyung
2) Pyo gets help
3) Jaehyo's dreamland