Plan Betrayal Begins

War of Love and Hate

 

---6 hours pass---
 
          Zico held Kyung's hand and walked slowly into the abandoned building. They wanted to savor the beautiful moment. Zico tightened his grip and pulled Kyung closer for a kiss. Kyung could have started crying, he was beyond happy. Nothing could bring down his mood. All he wanted to do was tell the world, tell the world he was getting married. "Kyungie? Are you ok?" Zico asked waving his hand in front of Kyung's face. Kyung snapped up and looked to his fiancé and bit his lip. "Yeah I'm fine honey. Just...happy." Kyung blushed and looked to Zico smiling back at him. "I'm glad Kyung. That's all I want from you, happiness. Soon this war will be over and we'll be happy forever." Zico took off his jacket and briefly let go of Kyung's hand, only to go straight back to it. Kyung didn't want to let go of Zico, that was all he had. That's all he ever wanted in life. Kyung felt at peace when he sat next to Zico on the couch. The sounds of giggles filled Taeil's room, he tried ignoring the new couple getting along. Zico kept looking at the curtains and looking back to Kyung. Kyung shook his head and let out a slight chuckle. "Go ahead big daddy. Go check on your kids." Zico smiled, he kissed Kyung's cheek and got up from the firm couch. Their hands let go and Kyung felt cold without Zico there. "Hurry back." Kyung looked to Zico and put on a fake smile. He wanted Zico to notice his pain without him. He wanted Zico to run back to him and just kiss him all over. But Zico went on. He just kept walking to the small room.
 
          Zico opened the red curtain and looked to see Pyo holding Taeil like a baby on the mattress. They were cuddling and giggling. Little whispers were heard and after they laughed. Zico smiled, "hey. We're back. Did anything happen while we were gone?" Zico looked at Pyo and felt immense anger. He was still a Black Dragon, maybe not to Taeil, but to Zico. Zico tried hiding his anger and looked accepting toward Pyo, just for Taeil's sake. Taeil blushed to being caught cuddling with the "enemy" of Zico's family. "Zico, no. Nothing happened. I just passed out, Pyo gave me medicine and he's been taking care of me. I had this crazy dream, it wasn't even like a dream!" Taeil laughed and went to continue but was interrupted, "I see.." Zico hesitated "well I'm glad you're ok. Luckily we have Pyo here to take care of our baby." Zico sneered, trying to look cool and tough in front of the "new member." Pyo held on to Taeil and snuggled his face into his neck. Taeil wrapped his hands around Pyo's neck and giggled. Zico watched, he watched and felt déjà vu. He saw this before, like he was reliving it, or watching through at TV. He couldn't tell but in the back of his mind be saw this before. Zico watched Pyo lay his hand on Taeil's chest and kissed him lightly. Finally, Zico knew what it was. It reminded him of himself and Kyung. When they were young they cuddled and flirted everywhere they went. 
 
---Zico's Flash Back---
 
Zico's father wasn't ok with Zico showing affection to another male. He would get beaten for even sneaking out to go find Kyung. After they met at age 10 they were inseparable, Zico's father had enough and separated them  when they were 15. Zico and Kyung went through hell to see each other, they fought with parents, they even tried killing their own parents just to be free. Too bad that never worked. When Zico reached age 21 he had inherited the Red Tiger organization. His father was proud, he was excited for what his son would do. On the day of his inheritance ceremony he felt free, and powerful. As Zico sat there with power, he made his first rule. "I want Park Kyung to step up here immediately." A crowd of Red Tigers had turned and looked for the small man walking toward the platform. Zico's father knew right then and there what his son would do. He was going to get Kyung back by his side and announce their relationships together. This would ruin the image of the Red Tigers, but did Zico care? Absoulety not. All he wanted was to be loved by the man he missed for six years.
The family tradition was to have someone from the 'Park' family to be a trusted guard. Zico knew this and he had a chance to get Kyung or his younger brother. Usually the youngest was the toughest, or the fastest. But Kyung, was Zico's weakness. Zico's father pulled Zico aside and glared to him, "don't disgrace us like this Jiho." As Kyung walked up on the platform with fresh eyes Zico approached him ignoring his father. Kyung's parents watched as their son went up to be knighted. They were proud, but oblivious to what Zico's idea actually was. Kyung looked to Zico and felt like crying, it's been six years since they saw each other. But that was going to end. "Park Kyung?..." Zico raised and eyebrow and smiled to the smaller one. Kyung looked up to the blonde haired leader and smiled. Kyung went to get down on one knee to be knighted but he was stopped. "No. Please, stand up and be proud of your moment. From now on Park Kyung, I want you to be mine. Not my knight, just mine." Zico smirked and handed a cigarette to Kyung. Kyung looked down to the cigarette and blushed. "J-Jiho?..." Kyung's parents had gotten closer to the stage and looked to Woo Jiko. Zico's father glared and walked away from the disgraceful scene. "Well Park Kyung? Will you be mine?" Kyung took the cigarette and smiled, "always Woo Jiho."
 
---Reality---
 
        "Helllooo~?" Pyo laughed and watched the daydreaming Zico. Zico looked to Pyo and chuckled. "Once again Pyo...welcome to the family." Zico walked away from the curtains and walked back over to Kyung. "I'll never be like my father..." He muttered. Kyung looked and smiled to his returning fiancé. "What did you say babe?" Zico looked up and shook his head, "nothing...just..worried I guess. About Jaehyo." Kyung got up and s his arms around Zico's neck. He pressed his forehead to his. "Don't worry baby. I don't think he's going to try anything while we have Taeil and Pyo." Zico sighed and nodded, he didn't believe Kyung. Leaders would do anything to win, anything to destroy their rivals. And Jaehyo was up to something. Kyung reached into his pocket and sighed, "last cigarette...I told you we should have bought more. You never listen Jiho!" He chuckled and nagged toward Zico. "Sorry, sorry baby. I'll go get some." The leader grabbed his wallet out of his jacket and walked toward the door. He made sure he grabbed a gun, just in case Jaehyo was planning something. "Wait!" Pyo said walking out of Taeil's room. "I'll go!....listen it's dangerous out there and I can't risk any of you getting hurt." Kyung blushed to the concerning maknae. "But Pyo you're an enemy too! I mean you betrayed your own gang!" Zico watched Kyung's mother instinct kick in. "I know, I know!....but either way it's safer if I go. If they do have something planned they won't get anyone important." Zico patted the tall mans back and smiled. "Alright, the new members first mission. Get cigarettes and get back SAFE." Kyung went to oppose but there was no stopping Zico and Pyo. It's like they were father and son. They were rebellious, and stubborn as hell. Pyo nodded to his first assignment and took money from his pocket, counting it to see how much he could get. "I'll be back." Pyo waved and closed the door behind him.
 
       It felt normal. It was just Zico, Kyung and Taeil, the normal trio. Zico walked back to Taeil's room to see why he didn't protest Pyo leaving. He opened the curtain and peeked in, Taeil was laying down, fast asleep. He laid on his side lightly snoring and smiling. It was good to see Taeil finally happy, after the years of depression and denial he found someone to make him happy. It gave his life meaning. Zico walked in and Kyung followed. Kyung opened the fish food and dropped little pellets inside. "He never forgets to feed them, he must be really distracted." Kyung giggled and watched Zico cover Taeil up and sit by his side. Kyung closed the fish food and giggled, "what a good daddy." Zico looked over to Kyung's comment and chuckled. "I hope so..." Kyung started to make his way by Zico but was tripped by a box under the fish tank. Zico quickly looked over and helped Kyung from making anymore noise. "Shh..you're so clumsy holke!" Taeil moved over but remained asleep. Kyung giggled and blushed to his pet name. "S-Sorry..I just tripped over this box." Zico looked at the unfamiliar box, "is this Taeil's? Is it fish stuff or what?" Zico picked up the beaten box and looked to Taeil. Kyung slapped Zico's moving hand and glared. "Jiho! Don't, that's his personal stuff!....you have no idea what's in that.." Kyung started letting his mind wander to what Taeil would actually hide. Zico shook his head, "Kyung we have a right to know. I'm the leader so what I say goes!" Zico lifted the box and stared at the package. Kyung looked over his shoulder to the package and saw a glow. "Kyung...I don't think this is Taeil's..." Zico glared and growled to the ugly sight. He dropped the box and held up the golden gun, initialed with "A.J." Kyung stared in fear and felt tears in his eyes. "I knew it...Jaehyo has had a plan for murder. A golden gun represents a leader murder. It's meant to kill the leader of any rival gang." Kyung's heart sunk knowing that Jaehyo almost got away with another plan. Pyo was in trouble, he was caught even if he didn't know the plan in the first place. Zico put the gun on his side and growled. "So we have a traitor amongst us...I guess we were fooled, but luckily not too late." Kyung sat by Taeil and his hair behind his ear. "He's going to be so hurt Jiho....he might kill himself if he finds out!" Kyung couldn't bare to see Taeil get hurt. He looked to Zico. "We have to get Pyo to leave...we figured him out Kyung. Our first tasks as parents is to get rid of the ungreatful boyfriend." Kyung sighed to Zico's parenting metaphors, but agreed. They couldn't let Pyo get away with whatever he was planning. "Taeil? Wake up sweetheart. There's something we need to tell you..."
 
---------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Please comment they make me so happy, and it gives me the spirit to continue! Options for next chapter:
1) Pyo comes home
2) Taeil is told the truth(no Pyo)
3) Taeil is told the truth(Pyo involved)