Calming events

War of Love and Hate

 

--Uptown--
 
         The night was silent. The adrenaline Jaehyo had felt was finally gone. When he drifted off he hear noises that caused him to jolt up. But, finally, he could rest. He realized he was insane, but it was fine to him. He liked it, he LOVED it. His eyes remained closed but he was still very aware of his surroundings. The sounds of night were calming, well as calming as Jaehyo could get. He laid waiting, waiting for the Tigers to intrude and kill him. Or at least try. Jaehyo knew he'd be up for days waiting and wondering when his demise will come. As Jaehyo kept his eyes closed he tried diverting yet, another plan. He planned on waiting, waiting for the arrival of the Tigers. All he could think of was a counter plan, that's all he needed to win. As darkness surrounded his inner eyelids. His memory hazy and his body, for once relaxing.
 
---Jaehyo's dreamland---
 
        "You can't win Jae. You're too deep into insanity." Jaehyo turned around into a dark room and snarled to a voice inside his head. "Who are you!? Where are you!?" Snickering was heard but never found. "Jaehyo-ah~ you won't find me. You can't." Jaehyo ran forward and almost tripped on a long rope placed infront of him. He looked to the misplaced rope and growled. "QUIT PLAYING GAMES!! I AM THE KING!! COME FORWARD!!" Jaehyo huffed and puffed, his hair dangling in his eyes. "King? You don't act like one...you're not noble or kind. Not ONE of your plans had succeeded so far." It was true, this voice was looking at Jaehyo's life and pointing out the failure he has become. Jaehyo didn't want to embrace it, but it was true. "Come out...now..." Jaehyo snarled under his breath. A sinking feeling had twist Jaehyo's stomach, he was numb, he couldn't move his body. Deeper and deeper his knees sunk into the black floor. Panic rushed through his veins. "ZICO!! Is that you!!?...come out!!" The leader went to his side searching for a gun, but nothing. He was useless in his dreamland. The darkness had consumed his waist and made it's way higher and higher til' his torso was gone. "You want me Jaehyo? You want the title!? Well you're going to have to do god damn better than just getting insane!!" The voice boomed into his ears. Jaehyo's shoulders and head were sinking slowly, his chest restricted and his body aching. He was silent, there was nothing to say. Foot steps behind Jaehyo caused him to yank his head around. "Face me damn it!!" He yanked back and forth not caring for any pain. The steps rounded his shoulders and head til' a figure stopped in front of him. "I see you're in a bit of trouble..." He smirked and bent to his knees staring at Jaehyo. Fear. Fear was all Jaehyo felt. He looked up and looked into a small figures eyes. Blood shot, red eyes was all Jaehyo saw. They were like a demon, but the fear was worse. Realization hit Jaehyo. As if now he couldn't win, he now realized that his insanity was driving him into a ditch. A ditch of pure disappointment and failure. "T-Taeil...you little shark.." He panted and moved his shoulders trying to get free. "Jaehyo, Jaehyo, Jaehyo. Seems like you need my help, but it's going to have to do more than just get you out of a sink hole. You think you have it figured out don't you? Like you actually stand a chance..." Jaehyo couldn't speak, he was paralyzed. Taeil hadn't been so scary before. This boy he saw a day ago was scared and petite. Now, in his dream he was intimating and ed up. The dream Taeil raised his eyebrow. He looked different, he was more masculine, more bitter in his tone. "Jaehyo. Don't you see? You're in the same position you'll be when your dead, heads up with no where to go but down." He grinned and gazed at the sinking leader. Jaehyo looked up and felt his eyes stinging. "Taeil...I will win. I will end you!! It's not insanity that makes the leader, it's what he did to embrace the insanity." The darkness consumed Jaehyo's shoulders more and more, his vision got blurry and Taeil was soon invisible to the eye. "Soon the insanity takes over more than the person though Jaehyo. Watch what you do. You'll soon risk it all."
 
       Jaehyo's surroundings were cold and dark. He could barely speak or even open his eyes. It's like he was stuck in an upright position. As he gave up, his eyes opened and he let out a gasp for air. Soon he was on top of the ground. It was solid and he wasn't sinking an inch. "W-What? Where am I?...." He was in the same place just as he was two seconds ago. This time he was alone. He had sometime to think on Taeil's, or who he thought was Taeil's words. Jaehyo knew he would become insane, but it was for the best. That's what Jaehyo thought. He thought he was normal but it soon sunk in just like that darkness. He was crazy. But it felt good.  "You hear me Taeil? I will find you, you and Pyo. And I'll kill you..." He smiled to the black ground, he sat the rest of the dream. Fearing to get up, and sink to the bottom once again.
 
--Reality, Downtown---
 
      Kyung put soft towels over Pyo's face. He wiped the sweat and looked concerned toward Taeil. Meanwhile Zico was getting out the first aid from Pyo's great and glorious fall. It seemed in Kyung's mind, that Taeil really has feelings for the tall man. Of course, this was his first love, but it was different. Kyung saw himself in Taeil and Zico into Pyo. They were meant to be. As much as Kyung fussed, he knew that Taeil will never let Pyo go. Deep down he dreaded that Taeil would end up hurt or even worse. Now, he felt a little more calm seeing Pyo. He misjudged him. 
 
      Pyo laid panting, he was hurt all over and he could barely breathe. Taeil watched over Kyung and Pyo. He was terrified what events could perspire. "S-Soo..will he be..?" Kyung got up from his seated position and left the towel to soak on Pyo's wounds. "Fine? Yes, he will. He's seems to gone through a lot of abuse to be here Taeil." Sense of relief fell over Taeil. As long as Pyo was safe he didn't care. He looked up to Kyung's comment and smiled. "Y-Yeah. He was getting beaten by Jaehyo, he saw me and told me to run. I was lucky he was there." Kyung nodded and started soaking another towel. He looked to the night sky turning a shade of orange. "Morning already?" He snickered knowing they spent the whole night caring and treating the young ones. As the stars disappeared and the sun slowly rose he turned his head slightly to Zico. "Aiya...sleeping Jiho-ah?" He looked upon the blonde leader nodding off by the laid down mattress. He held a towel over his face and proceeded to fall asleep. Taeil laid next to Pyo rubbing his chest lightly to ensure he was there. All Taeil wanted to give Pyo was comfort and love. He snuggled closer next to his arm and kissed it lightly. "You'll be ok Pyo...."
 
       Kyung smiled watching his young family drift off into a place he'd rather be. He covered Taeil with a small blanket and made sure not to wake him. "G'night..." He turned to Zico sleeping at the foot of the bed. He shook him lightly to get him to at least open his eyes. "C'mon. Time for a nap baby." He held out his arm and took Zico's hand lightly pulling him up. Zico fixed his eyes on Pyo and Taeil. "So you're ok with this now?...we need to make up our minds Kyung." Kyung was doubtful, but he's been in the same position. "Jiho-ah~ do you know what it's like to be in love?" He lowered his voice into a small whisper. "We were too busy worrying about the Black Dragons, that we forgot about our little Taeilie growing up." Zico watched Taeil shift his body closer to Pyo. "Kyung, I know that we've been acting like totally douche parents, but it's always right to be overprotective." The umma nodded and took Zico farther away from the room, so he could talk louder. "I know, I know Jiho. Too be honest I'm too hot on all this change either. I almost killed the kid for Christ sake!" Kyung shook his head and bit his lip. "We have to realize..that Taeil is right. He can't hold on anymore. His mother might be gone, but we're not." Kyung choked up and tried holding in his tears. "The only thing holding him back, is us Jiho." He was right, Zico knew Kyung was always right. Taeil was growing up and finding love. It was him and Kyung that held him back from venturing beyond that point. "Kyung, I know it's his time to shine. As his father I must protect him...and sometimes I can't." Kyung put his loose arm around Zico and nodded. "But we won't be too far away to help Jiho-ah. Even if he might be an amateur at things, or clumsy around everything. No matter what, we'll always be his mommy and daddy." Zico smiled to the encouraging words. He realized that Taeil had to be let go. They had to free him and let him run free. He wasn't their baby anymore. He was Lee Taeil, leader of the Black Dragons. "It's too bad he's older than us huh, Kyung?"
 
---Uptown---
 
      Ukwon opened his eyes slowly, the morning birds singing in his ears. He actually woke up on his own this time. Minhyuk was right beside him. He turned to the other and placed his hand on his cheek. He gently the others cheek and smiled waiting for him to awake. Minhyuk felt the trailing fingers and he peeked before actually looking. "Hmm..kitty? Morning." Ukwon smiled and hugged the other tightly. He was calm. He had to be for Minhyuk. He knew if he flipped out because of Jaehyo's actions they'd have to run away. Ukwon wanted to stay with Jaehyo. They were best friends and they needed to stick together, insane or not. Minhyuk ignored the situation that happened in the middle town. All he knew was that he feared for his own safety. He laid with his eyes closed and listened to Ukwon breathe. It was soothing and calming to hear the other not fuss and cry. Jaehyo made not noise, not one thing was broken or heard crashing. They had come to the conclusion that he must have been sleeping. This day was starting out perfect. Hopefully it would end that way too. Ukwon sighed and looked to the birds fluttering in the cold air. "Lets hope today, we can actually have a break from all this craziness."
 
----------------
Yay umma Kyung!! I tried making him more motherly~ I know it's short but finals are coming up in school, plus I have driving school! UGGGHH!! Please read and enjoy! Options:
1) Peaceful day in the towns
2) Back to Jaehyo's dreamland
3) Pyo's condition
4) Zikyung
 
((P.S.  do you realize Jaehyo's dream?? It's the same dreamland Taeil has been too! :D))