Bad to Worse

War of Love and Hate

 

       Taeil got up slowly, he rubbed his eyes and looked to Kyung. "W-What?...what are you guys doing in my room?" Taeil looked back and forth to Zico and Kyung. Kyung didn't want to hurt Taeil, but something had to be said. Zico lifted his shirt to show the golden gun. Taeil was still in waking mode so it was hazy. As the gun came into view he became nervous. "Is that?..." Zico nodded and put his shirt back down. "It's a leader gun...but Taeil you have to realize, it's not mine." Taeil looked to his fish tank and looked at the beaten box left randomly on the floor. Taeil began wondering, that wasn't his was it? He never saw it in his life. Why did Zico have it? "You were looking in my room!?" Taeil exclaimed. Zico sighed knowing Taeil would think they were accusing Pyo. /which they were/ Zico grabbed the gun and unlatched it from his belt. "Look Taeil..." in fact Taeil didn't look, he turned the other way. He didn't want to see a murder weapon that was supposedly Pyo's. He would never hurt anyone, would he? "I said look Taeil! I'm tired of your attitude!..." Zico snapped at the small man. "Ever since you got captured and came back with that traitor your not yourself! You're forgetting the plan, you're forgetting about the Red Tigers, you're forgetting about us.." Taeil felt warmth run down his cheeks, the tears fell, Zico was right. He was always right, that's why he was leader. Taeil had gotten too destracted with love for the past couple days he forgot about the turf war. He completely forgot Jaehyo was out to get him. So maybe, that's why Pyo followed him...was it all a plan? "No...please Zico.." Taeil sobbed "Please! Pyo wouldn't do this!! He's not like them, he's so much different!" Taeil cried and got up facing his leader and Kyung. Zico remained silent, giving a sign of distrust. He didn't believe Taeil. No one did. "Zico!! Pyo is the only guy that has EVER shown me compassion or even love. He's been nice to me when no one was! He would never do this, I promise you." Zico put the gun away and started walking away. Taeil followed frantic of what Zico would do. "Please don't do this! I need him Zico!!" Zico turned to the crying Taeil, his eyes were bloodshot from crying and he was still pleading. "You don't need anyone Taeil....you have us." As Zico looked away he continued, "we can't trust a guy that came from the opposing side. I don't care how much you love him, he's gone. He's dead." Taeil ran to Zico and tackled him to the ground. He let out furies of punches to Zico's chest and head. Zico laid to the ground taking the abuse, he wanted Taeil to get his anger out, he needed him to accept the fact that Pyo was a traitor.
 
      The punches slowed down. Zico felt wet spots on his exposed shirt, he looked up to Taeil and watched him cry. Taeil gripped Zico's shirt and put his head on Zico's chest. "P-Please...J-Jiho..." Zico never heard Taeil say his real name before, Zico felt his heart break as Taeil got up and collapsed on the ground next to Zico. He let out loud cries and curled up in a ball. Taeil slowly came to realization that maybe Pyo never even loved him, it was just an act. Just for Jaehyo. Zico wiped away the blood from his mouth and slowly steadied himself upward. "Taeilie..I'm so sorry. We never wanted you to get hurt, we want you to be happy." Zico let tears fall for his son crying on the floor. Zico was suppose to be tough, relentless and ruthless. For some reason he couldn't be those things around his family. It hurt to see s cry and scream for help, or mercy. Kyung made his way by Taeil and rubbed his shoulder gently. "Shhhh...don't cry Taeilie. Please umma doesn't want you to cry." Kyung laid on the floor next to Taeil and hugged him tight. He stayed as long as he could, just to comfort Taeil. Taeil said nothing, there was nothing to be said. Zico got up and stood over them. "Taeil.....I'm sorry...would you want to..?" He took the gun and set it by Taeil. Taeil laid staring at the gun, he couldn't believe the shine on the metal weapon. It's been polished just to kill Zico. Taeil put his arm out and grabbed the golden weapon. Zico sighed and rubbed the back of his head, "do you wanna...shoot the first bullet?" Taeil laid shocked, what did he mean? To kill Pyo? "N-No..Please no!! Just let him go back safe..I-I-I don't want to hurt him!" Kyung shook his head, "why? He hurt you..." Taeil clutched the gun, once again, they were right. A door clicked open and the atmosphere in the room shifted. Sadness to pure anger.
 
      "Hey~ I'm back, I got what you wanted, and I'm back safe! Mission complete right?" Pyo giggled and looked to Taeil on the ground. Pyo quickly dropped the bag and ran over. "Taeil! What happened!? A-Are you ok? Baby why are you on the ground?" Pyo sat there worried for the others safety. Taeil got up slowly, "I-I-I'm fine...Pyo...I think you should go. Go home." Pyo looked puzzled and looked to the glaring Zico and Kyung. "Home? But Taeil anywhere you are, is home. I'm not leaving unless you come with me...what's wrong?" Taeil covered his face and held the golden gun. Pyo backed up a little and stared in fear. "Taeilie? Where did you get that? What are you doing?" All the questioned were unanswered. Taeil looked to the gun. "Why don't you tell me something Pyo, why are you here!? This is yours isnt it!!?" Pyo shook his head and held his arms out for defense. "No! I don't have a leader gun! Only....Jaehyo...no..no..no!! Taeil please don't!" Pyo started shaking and crying. "That's not mine! I would never hurt you! I would never hurt Zico, believe me!" Pyo stood in awe that Taeil wouldn't believe him. Zico got in front of Taeil and glared, "too bad he doesn't. Now go Pyo Jihoon. I'm giving you one chance." Pyo shook his head, "I-I have no where to go! Please!" Pyo tried approaching but was stopped by Zico pointing a gun. "You're not welcome here..leave. NOW!" Taeil watched Pyo beg and pled for mercy. It was odd that he didn't admit to it, or even try running. He's trying his hardest to stay. But why? "Jaehyo planted that on me! You guys left and Ukwon brought it to me! I never looked into the box, please I had no idea! This is all a ed up plan by Jaehyo! This is what he wants!" Pyo let his eyes watery and tears drop to the floor. "Taeil!" Pyo tried pushing past Zico, "please believe me! I would never hurt you! I wanna be with you! I promised your mother I'd end this war, and marry you!" Taeil felt electricity pulse through his body. He was crying uncontrollably and he dropped the golden gun. He covered his face and cried into his small hands. "Taeil I promised her! It's all a plan by Jaehyo...why don't you believe me?...Taeil? Please talk to me.." Taeil started shaking and sobbing. Zico interrupted by pushing Pyo away from Taeil. "One more step and I'll blow your ing head off. You're just staying all that to get on our side. It's just a trick isn't it!? ISN'T IT!?" Zico waited for an answer. Soft cries stopped Zico from advancing. "J-Jihoonie....p-please..don't let this be true." Pyo shook his head, "it's not baby, I would never lie to you! Taeilie..your my everything. You're all I have left." Taeil pushed past Zico and ran toward the tall maknae. He embraced him like he hasn't saw him in years. His touch, his smell, him himself was all Taeil wanted. Taeil didn't want to believe the story, even if it was true. Even if he was a traitor and he got killed, he would be glad to be killed by the one he loved.
 
         Pyo lifted Taeil up and spun him around quickly. "Taeil!...you..you believe me!?" Taeil nodded and rested his head on Pyo's forehead. "To bad we don't." Pyo was approached by Kyung and Zico holding two guns. Pyo put Taeil down and put his hand in front of Taeil for protection. "Umma..Appa please! Believe him!" Taeil held into Pyo. Kyung couldn't believe the pet names they received. "Umma? Appa? Taeilie....if we really are your mommy and daddy you need to listen to us." Taeil shook his head, "please no..." Zico had enough and yanked Taeil away, he let his "son" fall to the ground and whimper. Pyo went to move but couldn't due to the gun in his face. Kyung grabbed Pyo by the arms and pulled him away, other Red Tigers outside started piling in to grab Pyo and Taeil. Taeil was being pulled back and he looked around confused. "W-What!? Zico who are all these people!?" Zico kept his aim and looked back to Taeil. "I had Kyung call for reinforcements while you were beating me on the ground. Some divisions are here to take Pyo away." Taeil tried fighting off some men but got no where, he was too weak. Pyo broke from another division and ran to Taeil grabbing his hands. "Taeil don't leave me!!" As Pyo gripped Taeil's soft tender hands he was ripped away. Taeil left his arms open waiting for Pyo to embrace him, but he didn't. Zico growled, "get him out of here!! Now!! Kyung, take Taeil to his room." Kyung nodded and held Taeil, he dragged him to his room and watched the boys tears. Taeil squirmed and hit Kyung as many times he could. He would never get out of his umma's grip. Kyung put Taeil on his bed and hugged him tight. "S-Shhhhh...please Taeil, it's for the best sweetie. I can't let you get hurt!" Taeil protested, "I'm not getting hurt! He loves me...I know he does!" Kyung shook his head, "no Taeil. He doesn't. Please...believe umma and appa." Taeil couldn't take it, he heard screams from other men and Pyo. Then....everything went silent. 
 
        Taeil felt his stomach turn, he got up and peeked out his curtains door. No one. Just Zico sitting holding the golden gun. "He is gone. I told him to leave..." Kyung ran past Taeil and hugged into Zico. "We told him to leave before, what did you say to make him just get up and leave now!?" Zico sat there and looked to Taeil, tears filled his eyes. "I said...I'd kill Taeil if he came back. I'm sorry...I just said it to get rid of him." Kyung stood in shock of the lie Zico had told. "ZICO!!" Taeil exclaimed "W-Why..? Don't you see!? He does love me. He left for my safety..he loves me that much!" Zico shook his head, "please Taeil, I only want the best for you. Deep down he's a traitor, you're just blind by love!" Taeil cried and ran to the door, his shirt was gripped by Kyung and he was pulled back. Taeil was tired of being restricted, it was like his dream, but in his dream at least Zico and Kyung were nice. They cared for him...but not now. They didn't want to let him be with the man he loved. Taeil let go of the door and cried. "Y'know what...." Taeil stated. Zico looked and felt like everything was taking a turn for the worse. "You're just like your father Zico. That man you never wanted to be...congrats!!! You're the man who exceeded all the limits in douchery!! I can't believe....that I actually wanted you to be my step-father." Taeil ran to his room, he closed the curtains. He laid on his harden mattress, he felt the warmth that Pyo left. It was warm, kind, and it felt right. As Taeil laid over the spot...it disappeared. The heat went away and Taeil was once again, alone....
 
------------------
Poor Taeilie..... :( I feel sooo bad... But there will be some Taepyo later I promise! 
ATTENTION: if you are confused on any parts please ask me questions. I'll be glad to answer!
 
Options for next Chapter:
1) Zikyung
2) alone with Taeil
3) Pyo in the Downtown
 
BTW: is anyone good on Youtube? Or anytype of video? Cause it would be a real HONOR (and really ing super cute) if someone made a trailer. I swear I'll give you credit and I will praise you on the highest of levels!