Let it begin.

War of Love and Hate

Sorry it's been so long! Here's an update!!

----------------
 
----Somewhere in Middletown----
 
     Ukwon slowly glanced through the town, he was heading back to his accursed home. Why even call it home? Ukwon was on the other side now, all he had to do was wait it out, make Jaehyo think Taeil is dead and hope to god that nothing would blow his cover. He saw the broken wood in windows, the cracked sidewalk. Was this even real? It was all coming to Ukwon, everything started hitting him at once. People were hurt, /innocent/ people were in fear of this war that went on for centuries. "Finally, after all this time, we'll be safe Minhyuk. Me and you." His shoes so scratched up he didn't even make a noise walking up to the hideout. Ukwon's heart raced, his hideout he's known for years are now unknown territory, they're enemy grounds. Fingertips pushed the door open, he stepped inside and panned the house before him. Minhyuk's room wasn't too far so he decided to scurry over, maybe he could explain a little of the plan before Jaehyo came over. Ukwon knocked quietly and looked inside, he was terrified to the sight. Minhyuk was laying quietly, blood stains on the sheets and bandages. The red was so dim but it left a permanent bruise on Ukwon's heart. Snapping out of his trance Ukwon stepped forward and held his hand softly. "Minhyuk?...are you awake?" he whispered and waited. Minhyuk opened his eyes slowly and nudged his head over, slightly wincing in pain he smiled. Nothing could compare to being alone, that pain was endless. "K-Kitty...your okay! What..what happened?" Ukwon sighed quietly and looked Minhyuk in the eyes. "He's alive. I spared...taeil. I know you must be on Jaehyo's bad side right now. But hear me out.." Ukwon was stopped by Minhyuk smiling and laying a finger on his soft bottom lip. "He deserves to be alive, Kwon, we must do something." The other nodded and kissed Minhyuk's finger, "listen up then."
 
---Downtown---
 
     Kyung peeked inside Taeil's room and then looked to Zico. "It'll take maybe a couple weeks before he's up and ready. Meanwhile, we need to get the Red Tigers together and discuss an ambush." Kyung took charge and all Zico could do was watch and nod. Zico, the leader had no say in anything. Once Kyung had something on his mind it was set for life. "A good couple weeks should do Taeil fine, then we'll lure Jaehyo into thinking were weak. Then BAM!" He hit his fists and then looked at the night sky. Zico nodded and got up, "I'll get the others to report to the main headquarters tomorrow morning. Right now, we need to wait."
       Pyo kept his eyes on Taeil, he wanted movement, anything! He just wanted a sign that he was okay and that he would be okay. Nothing. Taeil just laid silently and his breathe was shakey. "Taeil..please wake up. Your mother wanted so much from you. Please prove her right. Prove Jaehyo wrong!" He felt his eyes get puffy and raw. "You're so strong, you've been through so much. No matter what Taeil, you'll never be alone again." He clutched the smaller ones hand and felt his heart ache. Taeil was in a state of rest on the outside, but in the inside his body was in so much pain, he was almost panicking. 'Am I dead?' Taeil felt himself breathe and the warm sensation of Pyo's hand on his. Why couldn't he open his eyes? He could hear everything Pyo was saying but he couldn't sum up the strength to move or even wake up. Taeil's lashes twitched a bit, but nothing could wake him up from this deep sleep. "Accept me now, don’t hesitate.Your trembling eyes want me I know everything, hug me now.." Pyo laid quietly, he held Taeil's hand and kept repeating the lyric from Taeil's papers. Almost out of breath and tears Pyo could bare to sing anymore. "I-I can't sing..I can't, but if you can hear me then that's all I need." The begging never stopped, minute after minutes, second after second Pyo couldn't stop. "Just help me.."
 
----Uptown----
 
      Ukwon finally sat back in his chair waited for Minhyuk to speak. The anxiety was killing him. "I know it's a lot..but, it's all we can do to help right now." He twirled his ring on his finger and felt the diamond almost pop out of place. "Okay." Minhyuk smiled and nodded at his Kitty. How could he say no? This was the man that made his dream come true, the man that made him feel safe. "I'll do it, I trust you." That's all Ukwon needed to hear, he almost bursted into tears but held back due to happiness.
      "Ukwon?" Jaehyo stepped forward. Both men jumped looking back at their leader. "You're back. How was it? Tell me everything." A almost evil smirk took over Jaehyo's face. You could feel the darkness enter the room. He was long gone, Jaehyo's mind was so consumed with revenge and death that not even God could bring him back. Minhyuk stared at Ukwon waiting for some type of story. Ukwon on the other hand felt his heart pound so fast it felt like it was gonna explode. "He's dead. I shot him Jaehyo." The leader chuckled a bit and smiled, "the body? Where is it?" His lips tucked into his mouth, he was thirsting for the story of the dead prince. Kwon slowly put his hands in his pocket, chewing the side of his lip. "The river. I didn't want him stinking up the neighborhood so I dumped him off. The Red tigers should get the memo soon." He smirked a bit trying to pull off his lie. Kwon was so nervous he almost started tapping his foot. Jaehyo lit up like the night sky, his smile was wide and his eyes narrowed so evilish. "I'm glad, I'm so proud. Now, what to do.." It was his time, he felt his rage slowly fade out, nothing was in his way. Or so he thought. "I have an idea.." Kwon looked up from staring at his torn shoes.
 
-------------
I'm sorry I've been so busy! Here you go everyone! Thank you for staying with me!! What do you wanna see next? Confused on anything? Ask!