Our Heritage Part 1

War of Love and Hate

 

**SPECIAL CHAPTER PART 1**
I decided to make 2 parts to the Red Tiger and Black Dragon history. So! Get ready to hear the great story of the Red Tigers and Black Dragons. ATTENTION: if you didn't read the first couple chapters you might wanna go back cause they're things coming back if you don't know what a specific character is talking about.
----------------
 
         Taeil felt sick from his long walk from the Middletown. As he put the groceries away he looked to a Pyo surveying the hideout. He smiled and sat down on the couch. Pyo looked at everything, the floor, the rooms, even the chipping paint. "You guys got it rough don't you?" Pyo asked turning to Taeil. Taeil nodded, "yeah. It's always been like this. Zico took this hideout from his father. We have no choice but to stay." Taeil smiled and added, "but it's home." Pyo looked to the pale Taeil and picked him up. "Taeilie? Are you feeling ok?" Taeil held his head due to the pounding force. He shook his head, "I don't know. After that walk I don't feel to good." Pyo felt worried for the elder. He carried him to his room and laid him down gently. "It must have been something in the air. Lay down and rest. I'll be right back with medicine." Pyo left and closed the curtains. Taeil felt his head sweat and everything around him began spinning. The fish tank looked like it was stretching up the wall, the ceiling started swirling. Taeil soon feared that something had happened to him. Was he high? Did he eat something? Did he not eat enough? The only thing Taeil could do was lay down and watch the room spin. Taeil closed his eyes to see if that did anything. He felt calm, warm, and sleepy. Taeil drifted off into sleep, he was standing in a dark room. Alone.
 
---Taeil's Dream---
 
           Taeil felt like he was awake so he looked around. No one was there. It was nothing but a black room. He walked on and felt himself smash into a wall. He rubbed his face and put his hands out. It was a solid wall, no way to get out. His stomach turned and he panicked. "Pyo!? Zico!? Help me! I'm trapped!" Taeil turned around and felt his heart race. He started running, but he was stopped by other walls. He was trapped into a black room that just kept getting smaller. Taeil let tears falls from his eyes and he huddled into a ball. He felt the walls closing in and he buried his face in his knees. "Someone help. I'm lost, and alone.....someone please." Taeil clutched his knees closer to his chest and let out loud sobs. A light pierced Taeil's body and he looked up. The light was so bright he put his hands up in response. Taeil got up slowly still squinting his eyes. "H-Hello?" he asked, "is anyone there? Where am I?" Taeil looked to the light and felt peace. He walked closer and reached for the light. "Am I....dead?" The light must have been heaven, Taeil knew it HAD to be. He was so at peace, he felt no pain, no sadness. Taeil walked to the light and saw a doorway with a figure standing in the middle. It was a feminine figure that had he hand out reaching toward Taeil. No matter how close Taeil got, she backed away. "W-Wait! Who are you? Please help me, I wanna go home." Taeil looked to the woman and reached for her hand, he grabbed her. She smiled and answered, "you will sweetheart. You will go home. Soon." Taeil's heart sunk looking at this woman's face. It was that beautiful lady he called his "mother." Taeil tried hugging her, but she faded away. Taeil felt empty again. "NO! PLEASE DON'T GO!!...I need you. Please...you left all alone when I needed you. MOM!! Please.." Taeil looked to the black floor and covered his face. He had a chance to see his mother, but she disappeared right in front of him. What did she mean? Does she want to see him? Taeil felt like a traitor, he knew that she must have been upset that he joined the Red Tigers instead of his own side. "Mom I'm sorry. That I'm not that strong man you wanted me to be." Taeil dropped to his knees and looked to the door emanating with light. "I should have brought you flowers like I promised." Taeil smiled to his comment and thought of the isolation that he endured in the cellar at the Black Dragon house. He felt so lost, he rubbed his eyes and sighed. "Lee Taeil? Taeilie..." Taeil heard his name and looked around. He wandered around searching for someone calling his name. He saw two figures in the distance. A woman and a man holding each others hands. They smiled to Taeil and stood there waiting to see him. Taeil got closer, "mom!? Dad!? Y-You're here...for me?.." Taeil got closer and reached out his hand. He was determined not to lose them this time. "N-Now..we can be the perfect family just like you want dad!" Taeil smiled and touched the man with grey hair and a small mustache. The man looked to his son and smiled, "we are a perfect family Taeilie." The mans voice dissipated and Taeil looked closer, the figure changed it's appearance. It was Zico.  Taeil backed away and looked at Zico. "W-What?...Zico?" He looked over to the woman who was a woman no more. It was Kyung. Taeil was staring right as his gang and he covered his mouth crying. Realization hit Taeil like a ton of bricks. His family was right in front of his face and he just kept passing them by like friends. They were more than that, they were his mom and dad. Kyung smiled and walked closer to Taeil, he embraced him and giggled. "We are a family. It just takes time for some people to notice Taeil. I love you son." Taeil cried and started shaking, his real parents were gone, that's all he wanted in life. Now he realizes that families come in all types of shapes and colors, and his was right in front of him. "I-I..love you to mom." The word "mom" had Taeil bursting with tears, he finally had that ONE thing he's always wanted. Zico smiled and pointed to the door. "Go home Taeil. We'll see you there." Kyung let go of Taeil and backed away with Zico. They were gone.
 
       Taeil looked away from where Zico and Kyung were standing. He got closer to the door and stepped through the doorway. As the light hit him he closed and opened his eyes. He wasn't home. He was in the cellar, Taeil felt scared. Did he all dream this? Was Pyo an illusion? Did the battle happen? Taeil stepped out of the cellar finding out it was open. He went up the stairs that seemed to be painted a new color. Taeil opened the door to find people walking everywhere. He stiffened knowing someone would discover him. But no one. No one even looked at him or acknowledged him. Taeil walked around, "this is a dream? Why am I here?" Taeil looked to gang members he never saw before. No Ukwon, no Minhyuk, not even Jaehyo. What is going on? "Is this a vision? A paradise? A sign?" He investigated more and walked to a large room with a big long table with many chairs around it. "Hello?" Taeil asked as he walked around the room. One figure sat at the table and counted money. It was his mom. His REAL mom. She got up and walked past him without any recognition. Another person had stepped in and smiled. "Lee Taya!? Are you free right now?" Taeil looked to his mother, "Taya? So that's your name..?" He looked back to the other woman and concluded that it was of course Jaehyo's mother. Jaehyo's mom was smiling and opened , "I hear the Red Tigers are on the move. You know Woo Jiko has the upper hand in this battle." Taya glared and responded, "they won't win. Woo Jiko has created that group only to destroy our production in weapons." Jaehyo's mother shrugged and walked away. Taeil knew something was wrong. Today was the day...his parents got killed. Taeil felt panicked and he tried grabbing his mother for a warning...she did nothing. His hands went right through her. He sighed and knew he couldn't change the past, it was already too late. Taeil wondered about Woo Jiko, Zico's father. That was the man who saved him from death. Taeil left the room with the busy mother and walked to look for others. Everything was misty, it was hard to see. Taeil had walked to Pyo's room, or what he thought was Pyo's room. He opened the bright red door and looked around. A bundle of toys laid in the corner, some were scattered throughout the floor. "A kids room?" Taeil looked around, a small figure moved in the bed. He walked closer and slowly took off the blanket. A small boy with black hair laid sleeping cuddling up to a small fish plush. Taeil almost felt his heart stop. It was him. It must be the past..it can't be a dream. That also means that Woo Jiko was going to take him. And that Jaehyo would be the leader. All Taeil could do was watch. He wanted to run but he felt his feet stiffen. The sounds of guns shooting and the sound of screaming scared him. The small boy woke up and ran to close his door. The boy sat by the door and started crying. The tiny Taeil was frightened by the gun shoots and the blood shed. Taeil sat beside the past him and looked down to him. "It's ok Taeil. You'll be safe...I promise." Taeil felt himself tear up. "Y-You'll find a good family." Taeil had fazed through the door and looked around. It was complete chaos. People were running with guns held out and fists ready to fight. Taya came out and growled, "the Tigers are here!!! Get to your positions!!" Taeil looked to his mother taking authority and he smiled. She was so brave, so beautiful. Taeil looked away from her and saw Jaehyo's mother sneaking away. Taeil decided to follow.
 
           Jaehyo's mother opened the door and slipped away while there was chaos. She walked into a dark room and picked up a small baby. It had to be Jaehyo. She went to a man and smiled, "it is time. I'm tired of waiting. We've been waiting for the Red Tigers to attack the main hideout. As everyone is distracted we kill the Lee family." The man nodded in agreement and patted the newborn child head. "For Jaehyo." She nodded and smiled. Taeil felt rage, between the battle they planned it all out. Taeil tried punching Jaehyo's father but it did nothing. He glared to the baby and growled, "I will end you Jaehyo. It's a promise." The shots got louder and you heard a males voice scream to move in to the building. Jaehyo's mother and father kissed the child and put him down gently under a cloth. He was hidden away from the battle. They passed Taeil and went on with their mission. Taeil didn't feel right just letting this go on. It was wrong. Taeil left the room and looked to find his mother and father, they were no where to be found. Taeil didn't want to see them dead but then again he needed to know how it all happened. Taeil ran but was stopped by constant crying. The room started spinning. He felt dizzy again. Taeil saw the past him cry in fear as the door was kicked down. Taeil ran over to the child and stood in front of him, but the men went right through him and took the tiny Taeil. He growled and tried grabbing at the men. Nothing. Taeil looked to himself and felt helpless. He gazed over to a blonde man with a evil look and was intimidated. He grabbed the past Taeil and growled. "I told you guys to leave children out of this!" Woo Jiko looked down to tiny Taeil and sighed. "We'll take him..I have a bad feeling about him staying here." Taeil felt relieved, Zico's father was really a nice guy, it's like he knew that he needed help before Taeil's parents got killed. Taeil knew he'd be ok, he was on his way to meet his best friends in the world. His true family. Taeil had waved to his past self and turned to the door. "Ok...it's time to know how this all began. I can't stop it...but I gotta try something!" Taeil ran through the door and saw his parents in the corner of the room. Jaehyo's parents were right there, causing the fear.
 
-----------------------
End of Part 1.
Hope you guys enjoyed this!! If you didn't catch on, ALL OF THIS IS A DREAM. So Taeil can control it, but it's part of the past so he can't.