Welcome

War of Love and Hate

 

         Zico laid down on a hard mattress and groaned from the pain in his leg. He looked down to see his leg wrapped in a bloody cloth. "Is everyone else ok? Did everyone escape?" Zico looked around for answers. TOP nodded and unwrapped his leg to see a bloody mess. Pyo watched as TOP took care of Zico, and decided that he would help Kyung. Pyo took Kyung and set him beside Zico. He took off his bloody jacket and looked at his shoulder. Pyo almost began crying to the sight of blood. This war was crazy, this should have never even happened! Pyo now realized that Taeil was the true leader and he had to do his best to protect him. Pyo was assigned by a wealthy family to protect the "leader" of the Black Dragons. But he realized that the "leader" he was protecting was just a wanna-be faker. He had a new goal, to protect Taeil with his life. Pyo put warm water on Kyung's wound and let it soak. "I'm sorry...about all this. If I wasn't so blind.." Pyo looked down and felt so lost. Kyung looked to Pyo and grinned "listen, you saved Taeilie from getting destroyed out there. You stopped Jaehyo from getting what he wanted." Kyung coughed and groaned to the pain, "you're....a hero in my book." The word "hero" echoed in Pyo's head. He knew it wasn't true. If he was a TRUE hero he'd be able to stop the war before it would have ever even started. Zico growled to TOP digging into his skin getting the bullet out. "I'm sorry Zico but I can't let it stay in there." Zico squeezed his eye shut and let out a loud "GAH!" Kyung watched in horror to see Zico so hurt and in pain. He was next. Kyung looked to his shoulder and sighed, it had to be done. Pyo looked away in worry, what was he going to do now? He can't go back, but he can't stay, he was still an enemy. Pyo looked to the leader laying down in pain and bit his lip. He walked over slowly and looked to him. Zico looked to Pyo and panted in pain. "W-What?...what do y-you want!?" Pyo's body was trembling in fear by the intense attitude Zico was giving off. Zico was the one hurt but Pyo felt like Zico could get up any minute and kill him. Pyo's knees gave out and he got on his hands and knees. He put his head to the dirt filled floor. He didn't care, it was truly life or death and Zico was playmaker. "P-Please!...I have no where else t-to go!!" Zico's eyes widened and he watched the young male grovel. "I have no where else to call home..Jaehyo has proven that he is nothing but the devil!! I dedicated my life to protect the leader of the Black Dragons, and that's what I'm going to do." Pyo's face heated up and his eyes glistened with tears. "Lee Taeil is the true leader and I'm ready to serve under him to get his title back." Pyo's grovel ended in silence only letting out little sobs. Zico chuckled, "he's not the leader of anything. He never chose to be...even if it's in his family tradition doesn't mean he'll follow it." Pyo lifted his head up and sat up to hear Zico talk. Kyung smiled and watched Zico show his true leader...no, father spirit. "Taeil is Taeil. He was devastated and lost until my father took him in. He's a Red Tiger and that's a guarantee for life. That's all he's ever been, that's all he'll ever be." Zico smiled and looked to Taeil's room to see him watching. Pyo responded, "you can't just claim him to one place. What if he decides to go back and take his title!? What if he tries changing and becoming allies with you. Then he'll never leave you and he'll still have a family tradition." Taeil stood in his doorway listening to the conversation and holding his ribs. Zico shook his head, "but he will leave. He'll leave the security of my power and most likely get hurt. He's my responsibility, I took that from my father. Without him in the Red Tigers, it's not home, it's not a family." Taeil let cold tears slide down his hot cheeks. He walked farther out and smiled, "Z-Zico...you..you really mean all of that?" Zico looked to Taeil's question and nodded, "of course I do. If I didn't love you Taeilie I wouldn't have risked my life to see you safe." Pyo watched this sweet moment and was jealous of it. The way Taeil blushed and smiled to Zico. He wanted that, he wanted Taeil's affection for himself. "Please" Pyo said, "let me stay. Let me stay and help you...I have no where else to go!"
 
          Zico stared to Pyo and observed him. "I'm not sure, you could be tricking us for all we know! Jaehyo has to have a back-up plan planned for us coming." Zico glared to Pyo's direction and snarled to the thought of Jaehyo. Kyung tried sitting up but failed miserably. "Zico, listen I know I'm very trusting, but I have good instincts." Zico looked to Kyung and sighed, "what gives you good instincts!?" Kyung twitched his eyebrow up and nodded toward Pyo and Taeil. Pyo got up from his knees and went toward Taeil. He examined his ribs and sighed, "please go lay down..you're hurt." Zico hit a light-bulb moment and looked to Kyung smiling. Kyung blushed and opened his mouth, "they're in love Zico. Taeil maybe too oblivious to know it, be he is." Zico watched Pyo pick Taeil up and carry him slowly to his secluded room. "Pyo.." Zico said, Pyo turned around to look at the blonde leader. "Welcome to the Red Tigers. You can stay here tonight...but don't do anything to piss me off." Pyo's heart started racing and he looked to Taeil looking back up to him. "Thank you, Zico."
 
---Uptown---
 
        *CRASH* *BANG*
Jaehyo was going on a rampage. He started flipping tables and smashing bottles against the wall. "Everyone I know is just a traitor!! Everything I know is a lie!" Jaehyo stopped his rampage to sit in a small stool next to his mini-bar. He grabbed a bottle of vodka and chugged it. As he let it soak in his mouth and around his lips he looked to his bed. That very same bed where he had Taeil strapped down. "I should have killed him..I should have killed Pyo as well." Jaehyo turned to a picture on his wall, his family. Jaehyo glared and smirked. "Your son is going to win mother. Just like you always dreamed! Your son will be that GREAT RICH LEADER LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED MOTHER!!!!" Jaehyo started sweating and felt his body tremble with anger. He took a knife from his pocket and his lips. "They'll all pay...." Jaehyo threw the knife and stabbed the picture of his parents. He walked away growling and in heat of all the stress in the room. He walked out storming into the next room. "Ukwon!? Are you ok?" Jaehyo looked to red head laying in a bed. Minhyuk looked up to Jaehyo and felt nervous. "He'll be ok Jaehyo. Where's Pyo? What happened?" Jaehyo looked down to Ukwon and sighed. "Minhyuk..it seems like it's only me, you, and Ukwon. The rest of the group is away getting treated and Pyo, Pyo has disappeared." Minhyuk was shocked, "Pyo! Disappeared?...where did he go?" Jaehyo walked away from the bed where Ukwon slept and stared out the window. "I was so close, I was going to take the Red Tigers. I had a great chance to kill...but Pyo had betrayed us at the last minute." Minhyuk jumped up and his heart was racing. "No! Not Pyo, he's been with you since you were 6 years old Jaehyo." Jaehyo his porcelain teeth and frowned. "He betrayed us..he went rouge and helped those s!!" Minhyuk stared at the insane Jaehyo and approached him slowly. Minhyuk touched Jaehyo's shoulder which made him jump. "Listen, we'll get a plan ready. But you need to relax. As soon as you figure everything out the sooner we'll get their turf." Jaehyo looked out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "Your right...I must...rest..for the major war that will be happening soon."
 
         Jaehyo stepped out of the light blue room and left Minhyk and Ukwon alone. Minhyuk went over to a stool and sat beside Ukwon. "A lot is happening isn't it Kitty?" Minhyuk sighed and held Ukwon's hand. Ukwon was in stable condition but his eyes remained closed. Minhyuk promised to stay by his side til' he woke up and got up. He wanted to see if Ukwon was ok, he wanted to make sure that NOTHING like this would EVER happen again. Minhyuk can't live without Ukwon, he was the first non-female that he's been attracted to. Ukwon was also picked like Pyo at a young age by Jaehyo's parents to protect Jaehyo in his rein of power. 
 
--Flash Back---
 
          Minhyuk was on the streets since he was young and grew up in the Middletown. When Minhyuk turned 15 he was approached by Ukwon buying groceries. Minhyuk had a chance to grab them and run, but he didn't. He was astonished by Ukwon's beauty. He only liked women but for some reason Ukwon sparked his interest. Ukwon looked to him with golden eyes and smiled. He leaned down Minhyuk and gave him an apple. "No one deserves to starve." Ukwon smiled and giggled. Minhyuk was mesmerized by Ukwon's generosity, he took the apple. He stared up to Ukwon and looked back down to the ripe red apple. Ukwon reached out his hand and helped Minhyuk up. "Come with me, and you'll never go hungry again." Minhyuk believed that, and now he still does. He never really had much of a life, his parents died and no one would take care of him, he was alone. He lived off of stealing and gambling to make a profit. Now, when he joined Ukwon, he devoted his life to be by his side. They made a promise. "I'm Ukwon by the way. And I was wondering...do you wanna join me in a gang? We need new members."
 
"Sure, anything to get away from here."
 
--------------------
So the ending is Minhyuk's flash back of memories!! I'm sorry there's not that much Taepyo but I have something GOOD planned for them! MUHAHAHAHAHA!! Please comment! Any questions?