Will this work?

War of Love and Hate

Hello hello hello! Are you ready for some more surprises and detail~? Have you guys seen the stories trailer too? Go check it out and tell me what you think! Please comment and tell me what you think, I love all of you, I wanna hear from you!
--------------

     Jaehyo stood staring at the sunset before him. The silence filled the room, Minhyuk laid passed out in his room, and the other members of Jaehyo's "family" went off to do their own duties. "Taeil...what's it like being dead hmm~?" A deep chuckle left his lips. "I hope you don't take it personally but, I mean I had to for my own sanity." Jaehyo gazed at the light orange clashing with the vibrant yellows painting the sky. "Only god can judge you now, yet here I am..." He backed away slowly from the wooden built balcony. His hand slipping through his hair with ease, he sighed and slowly bent down til' his lower half hit the cushion of his bed. "Be proud mother...your son is king." On the other hand, what Jaehyo didn't realize was that Taeil was fine, sure he was shot and probably in pain but he would be fine. Jaehyo had something coming, but in the mean time he would plan something called the "total take-over."

     Minhyuk laid in his bed silently. The pain had caused him to pass out recently but he had come to an hour after the treated help. He planned on making no noise. Minhyuk wanted nothing to do with Jaehyo right now, all he wanted was Ukwon. Was he safe? Where was he? If Minhyuk could change his actions, he wouldn't. Saving the other was the right thing to do, he knew that this "war" had to stop. One way or another, people were gonna die. "U-Ukwon...." he coughed and wheezed trying to contact the other. "T-Tell me you're ok...please?" His tone got softer so no one would hear. Minhyuk hoped to god that Taeil was safe and that something, or someone had come up with some sort of plan to end all of this.

---Downtown---

     Zico rubbed his head, his hair sticking straight up from the dirt that had become one with his head. "This better be good Kyung..." He glanced at a blood stain on his couch. "What the !? Who?..." He looked at Ukwon knowing he must be responsible for some tragedy or else he wouldn't be here asking for some type of help. Kyung remained calm and nodded to himself. "Now now...listen babe I got a plan." Kyung smirked and his teeth. Zico looked over at the black headed umma and sighed, he seemed to lightly lunge at Ukwon to scare him. "Alright, spill it. It better not be some bull ."

    Meanwhile, Pyo had pulled the strength together to carry Taeil to his room. He strained his arms and watched the smaller one passed out on his own bed, he crawled in beside him and wrapped his arms around him. The pain shot through him but he didn't care, he wanted Taeil safe. He shook with anger and help on to the unconscious boy. He pulled his head close to his shoulder and neck. "I-I'm sorry...please, please be ok. Taeil?" The warm tears streamed down his face, they slowly rolled down his cheeks and smeared on to Taeil. He scooted closer and kept his grip. "Taeil..wake up baby..please baby? I'm so sorry! It's all my fault!" Pyo frantically started to cry, all he wanted was to hear the smaller ones voice, just the soft tone would bring him back down. "Taeil!!" He wheezed trying to breathe, he didn't care /if/ he would be ok, he wanted to know that he /was/ ok. The soft pants leaving Pyo's mouth simmered down and he watched the smaller one slowly breathe. All he could do was wait. Yes, wait. 

    Kyung sat down next to Ukwon and Zico. He separated the two just to make sure no one would he hurt or plastered in the face with a gun. "My plan is simple and I need you guys to go along with it all.." He made his stance and waited for any agreement, Kyung knew it was easy to win Ukwon over, I mean he had no where to turn. Zico on the other hand was different. Kyung knew that Zico wanted to defeat Jaehyo but going full force wasn't the answer. "As of now Taeil is hurt and under some rest and relaxation. Jaehyo, probably would think that Taeil is dead, if we would have reliable source." Kyung glanced at the young Ukwon. "Now..." Zico quickly got up, he pushes back the couch with his calves. "Now, now, now! What is it!? Our child is hurt and you wanna lag out this plan!?" Kyung let his hip drop and raised his eyebrow. "Oh I didn't know it was the whining leader  hour. Sit down and listen." By how Kyung was acting Zico knew that Kyung must have something up his sleeve, or that this was hitting him hard to. "If we send Ukwon back he could get Jaehyo to think that Taeil is really dead, the Red Tigers could, in the mean time, planning an ambush when the Black Dragons set foot in our territory." Kyung smirked and nodded, "we want Jaehyo alone. We need him to just come with you and Minhyuk. Understand?" He looked to Ukwon rubbing his shaking hands. After what seemed to be minutes Ukwon slowly nodded. "A-Alright..I'll do it. When?" Zico had made his way past Kyung to his single lounging chair. "As soon as possible...he probably thinks that you killed him and your on your way back." Kyung looked to Zico calmly taking over his plans. "Correct. But give him some time, we need to let Taeil heal a little, we can't take chances." Ukwon got up and fixed his jacket, he hid the blood stain and walked. "Alright, I'll see you guys soon. Be safe." He opened the door and let the sunset scatter across the floor. 'Be safe?' Kyung thought. There was no safe, this plan could work or blow up in there face. Too be honest after getting Jaehyo alone, Kyung had no idea what to do. He would leave that up to his instincts and his family.

--------------

Sorry it's short guys! It's kinda hard for me to think right now! :( would you mind commenting to tell me if you want more? What do you wanna see?