War of Love begins

War of Love and Hate

 

---Taeil's room---
 
        Taeil looked to his fish tank. They were so free, no worries, they didn't have to worry about rivalry or war. The could swim all day long and get as much food as they wanted. Taeil buried his head into his mattress, he didn't want to see that free life. He was trapped he was lost. He was alone. Taeil cried silently to himself. He heard Zico and Kyung talk for a little bit, but after that it went silent. A long hour passed til' Taeil shifted his position to look up at the wall. "Pyo.....please, it's not true is it?...you love me right?" No answer, but what did Taeil expect? For Pyo to come running back!? No. Pyo couldn't, he was under the impression that Taeil would get killed if he came back. Taeil sighed staring at the rotted ceiling. "What now..? Just wait here til' I die? Just wait here til' I find love again?...." Taeil closed his eyes knowing it would never happen. Taeil would never find another man that would treat him so well. He slowly pulled himself up into a seated position. As he got up he glanced toward the window, he made his way over silently and looked out to the Uptown. For some reason all the lights were off. No music, no people, nothing. Taeil's stomach started turning, he felt butterflies flutter. Something was wrong, Jaehyo was up to something. He didn't know what, but it was something bad. Taeil looked away from the Uptown and looked to the streets of the Downtown. Again no one was outside. Taeil looked around to maybe catch a glimpse of Pyo. Taeil waited by the window ceil like a princess waiting for her prince. Like Rapunzel in a tower, but no long hair. Taeil started humming and singing a song he wrote as a teen. The melody filled the air, Taeil had never sung out before but his emotions were going crazy. As the song got slower, he louded out the last line. "Dorawa....." Taeil felt more tears, he wiped them away quickly and put his face in his arms. 
 
---Outside In Downtown---
 
       Pyo walked as far as he could til' he reached an old beaten bench. He sat down and stared to the stars. "Where do I go?..." He sighed and watched the small sparkles fill the sky. He smiled thinking of Taeil and his bright eyes. Everything was going so well, until Jaehyo had to plant revenge on him. "This needs to stop...I mean it Jaehyo..." Pyo lifted his head to look forward. Signs of Red Tigers were everywhere. Spray paint graffiti with "Red Tigers" printed everywhere. It was awful, this once beautiful town now covered by a stupid rivalry. This town could have been a vast land of happy families, generous friends, and wonderful buildings. Pyo looked around visioning what this town could have been, it was hard to see when there was so hurt and pain. Pyo reached into his pocket to see a small note inside. "Huh?...a note from who-" he opened the letter to see his name on the top. 
 "Dear Pyo,
 I decided to write this letter when you were asleep the other night. Sorry it's kinda out of no where but I hope you like it~! Pyo I just wanna let you know that I truly love you. Pyo you're the only person in this whole wide world that thinks of me as a beautiful person. I know you want me to become the leader of the Black Dragons, but my place is here. With Zico and Kyung. I know they're not my real family but they're all I got! And you're all I ever wanted Jihoonie. I'm so glad we met, please don't ever leave me Jihoonie. I truly love you. Enjoy your life sweetheart.
                     Love Taeilie."
Pyo's eyes filled with tears as he read every word. This note was a calling to Pyo. He heard Taeil's voice, he felt his touch. "Taeilie..I love you too." Pyo put the note to his chest and he let the tears drop on the tiny piece of paper. He got up from the bench and looked to the Uptown. "I...I can't go back. Not without the rightful leader. My love. My everything." Pyo smiled to the note and he clutched it lightly, making sure not to rip it. A soft chuckle was heard not to far away. Pyo turned to look, as he looked he jumped back, it was like a nightmare. "Rightful leader?" Jaehyo purred, walking into Pyo's view under a street light. "Oh no no no. Pyo have you forgotten about me? The ACTUAL leader. Your leader?" Jaehyo was approaching slowly to Pyo. Pyo felt numb nothing in his body could move. He was panicking on the inside, should he run? Get killed? Go back? Pyo finally opened his mouth, "y-you're not my leader..you lied to everyone. You said you earned that leader spot! With honor and pride! Killing people isn't pride Jaehyo! It's ed up, just like you!" Pyo growled slowly trailing his hand over a gun. Jaehyo narrowed his eyes, "ed up? Me?...no..Pyo I did earn my title. I earned it from my mother and she IS my honor and pride." Jaehyo let a smirk cover his face. Pyo stood shaking, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't run back to Zico, he'd kill Taeil. He NEVER wanted to go back with Jaehyo, god knows what he would do. Pyo bit his lip, he held the note and cried. Jaehyo let the smirk fade and he looked to Pyo's fear. "Taeilie? Is it?..your love? Your everything?" Pyo was being mocked and he pulled out his gun. "Don't talk or touch my Taeil!! He's the true leader, he's the true master of the Black Dragons....you said it yourself, your parents killed his. What makes you think you deserve the attention?.." Jaehyo had no fear into Pyo's threat so he just strolled closer to Pyo. "Why Pyo, it's because I'm beautiful....y'know..." Jaehyo trailed off in his speech and bit his lip pulling out a gun as well to Pyo's head. Pyo didn't realize how close Jaehyo got, he was the devil himself. He was scary, crazy, manipulating, and..insane. "All is fair in love and war Pyo Jihoon...."
 
---Taeil's room---
 
         Taeil had trailed away from the window and looked to his open bed. He laid down in the same position he was in when Pyo cuddled with him. He missed him dearly. Taeil closed his eyes and felt scared. He was alone now, no one would protect him. Zico and Kyung maybe, but he had no faith in them anymore. Taeil knew they were only looking out for him but they took it too far. They always tell Taeil to talk about his problems but they never even gave Pyo a chance, they just pushed him aside. Everyone is different, you should accept them the way they are. Taeil felt stupid for doubting Pyo's love, now that's all he wanted. "I need you....I want you..." Taeil cried to himself. Another melody filled his head. He wanted to put words to it, but he couldn't express how he felt. Taeil always had an interest in music, he was told he had a power and beautiful voice by Kyung. So after a couple years Taeil started writing down his thoughts and lyrics. Taeil got up and grabbed a pencil, but no paper. Taeil felt frustrated, nothing was going his way. "I can't lose this song." Taeil tried looking, he just found already filled music sheets. He sighed holding the pencil. "I guess I'll get some tomorrow. If Zico and Kyung let me." Taeil put the pencil beside his bed and he laid back down in his permanent spot. The darkness filled the room and Taeil closed his eyes slowly. "Good night Pyo...I love you so much."
 
---Uptown---
 
        "He's back.." Ukwon said causing Minhyuk to look for himself. Jaehyo walked back slowly holding the big maknae by his side. Pyo was not responding, blood dripped from his side and he was leaning on Jaehyo. Ukwon ran and helped Pyo off of the insane leader. Ukwon looked to Pyo's condition, "y-you shot him!? You said you were going to pick him up not shoot him!" The mommy Ukwon kicked in and he had other Black Dragon members come over to help. Jaehyo sighed, he walked back inside the main hideout. "I never said he WANTED to be picked up. He doesn't wanna come back...he's too hypnotized by that Taeil. Lucky our plan worked." Minhyuk quickly responded, "plan!? You never even told us about YOUR plan. You just told Kwonnie to drop off a ty box! He could have died!" Jaehyo smiled to Minhyuk and bowed. "And I thank both of you for baring with me. You've endured so much..but this time, it's the war of love. Understand?" Ukwon shook his head "I-I..I don't understand..." Minhyuk sighed and looked to the evil leader. He use to be a good and fun friend, now he was insane with power. "Listen my little ones.." Jaehyo joked, "that little ty box had my leader gun in it." A wave of shock filled the air. Others had took Pyo to get treated and Ukwon and Minhyuk were left with Jaehyo. They stared at him, "A leader gun!? But Jaehyo that's your gun, you're suppose to keep it for a shot to Zico. Not give it to someone!" Ukwon felt his heart racing. Jaehyo giggled and smiled, "don't you see? Pyo didn't use it, I planted it on him by Ukwon. When Zico or Taeil found it they got mad and now Pyo was on the streets. He seemed still in love with the small one, so Zico must have found it." Jaehyo smiled and giggled, he looked to the shocked members. "How about now? Do you see my plan? We got our Pyo back whether he likes it or not." Jaehyo continued to walked to his room. "Take Pyo to the cellar when he's done getting patched up. I won't let him get away." Jaehyo didn't turn to look at Ukwon and Minhyuk nodding. He closed his door and smiled, he looked to the plush bed and sighed. "I guess this plan is coming out good...huh mother?"
 
--------------------
Sorry it's short~~~~~~~~
I wanna thank some very special reader they is doing a trailer for this story!! Please give support! I luv you! ♪(´ε` ) SOOOO ANYWAY HOW WAS THE CHAPTER!? Any requests??
1) Zikyung
2) Evil Jaehyo and the Black dragons.
3) Pyo wakes up in a familiar place.
4) Taeil out on a mission for a new song!
 
((Btw did you see some Block B moments in there!? "Dorawa" means "come back" from Taeil's solo "Where are you?" Annnnd Pyo's signature quote "Enjoy your life." :) these are all real things that actually happened with Block B! Thought it would be good input! Like it? If you see one point it out!))