Our Heritage Part 2

War of Love and Hate

 

        Taeil walked into the room and saw his family in fear. Jaehyo's parents held up a gun and had no remorse on their face. Taya opened and looked to Jaehyo's mom "w-what are you doing!? Y-You're a traitor!?" Jaehyo's mother just smirked and held the gun steady. Taeil stood by the doorframe and watched. That's really all he could do. Taya got in front of her husband and glared, "no matter what you do Jira, you won't get away with this. They'll know it was you. You'll be taken away and Taeil will be leader." Taeil felt his stomach turn, everything his mother said was a lie. They actually WOULD get away with it, and he wasn't going to be the leader of the Black Dragons. Right now, Taeil was in the arms of the enemy. Taeil got closer to the soon to be crime scene and felt his heart race. Jira narrowed her eyes for a better shot and smiled "long live the king Taya." The gun shot.
 
       Taeil watched as his mother drop to the floor. She was lifeless, she was bloody, she was dead. Taeil let tears fall as his father was shot down as well. Taeil screamed, "STOP IT!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!" Taeil watched the blood pour on the floor. Jaehyo's parents had laid the guns to the victims side and smiled. "They'll just think the Red Tigers did this. We must hurry, lets get Jaehyo to safety." They ran past Taeil and Taeil stood there. He stood staring at the people who cared for him the most. The people that weren't always there, but they were in his heart. His parents. His real parents. He cried and touched his mothers face. It was still beautiful, just like her photo. Taeil stood up from the lifeless bodies and backed away. "Good-bye mom, dad. I'll set things right, I promise." Taeil had ran out the door after Jaehyo's parents but was stopped by a sudden force. He couldn't move, his body was paralyzed and numb. He felt his hands tremble and his knees grow weak. It was like there was a barrier stopping him from going further. He pushed on an invisible wall but got no where. Everything around him dissipated, everything became slow and dream-like. It was fuzzy and Taeil felt dizzy. Taeil had turned his head slightly to see people run into his parents room. When he turned his head back he saw Woo Jiko running with his past self. The little Taeil was crying in Jiko's arms as he ran farther away from the building. Taeil closed his eyes and put his forehead on the invisible barrier. The warm tears fell from his eyes and he felt once again, alone. The past him was on his way to a better life, but was it really better? No! It wasn't! Taeil would spend his life in the shadow of people, he would spend his life always thinking he was lost and alone. To be honest Taeil hated everything about his life. The constant lies, the constant hurt he endured. Taeil banged his head on the restricting barrier and bit his lip. All he wanted was his parents, he loved Zico and Kyung, but no matter what it wasn't the same. He thought that they were his family now, but watching his parents die made him realize he hated his life. "I should have died..I was cheated out of my own death!!" Taeil screamed and cried. He pleaded to die. "KILL ME! Please...no one even needs me. They could do so much better without me. I can't do anything right...." Taeil felt the numbness burn his hands as he hit the wall. Taeil went silent and he backed away. "Taeil?" A voice said. Taeil's heart raced, someone finally noticed him. He turned around to see no one. But the voice kept asking. "Taeil!? Taeilie..? Wake up! Please don't die! I need you!" Constant cries filled Taeil's head. Who was this? Who would want him to live after all this? The floor dropped and Taeil was again in the dark black room.
 
          "H-Hello!? Who's there?" Taeil hesitated, "why do you need me?" The voice got louder, it was familiar. "Taeilie! Please look at me!" Taeil shook his head, "but....I can't..see you." Little rain drops filled the dark room and Taeil held out his hand. He felt the small droplets of water hit his hands. They were warm. Taeil looked at the droplet, it wasn't rain. "These are....t-tears?" Taeil ran around screaming, "Pyo!! Pyo where are you!?" Taeil was too depressed and oblivious to everything to realize he had something all along. Sure he hated his life, but there was one person who made it better, Pyo Jihoon. His voice, his touch, his emotion. That's what Taeil was missing in his life, a friend, a boyfriend. Taeil dropped to his knees and started pulling his hair, "Pyo!!.....I need you too. I-I always have. Pyo please, get me out of here." It went silent, no voices were heard. Taeil thought that maybe Pyo left. Maybe he lost faith Taeil and left. Taeil felt warmth on his lips and he couldn't breathe. His chest was weighed down and he felt weak. "Taeil please. Wake up for me."
 
---Reality---
 
         Taeil opened his eyes slowly to see the big maknae over him with tears in his eyes. "P-Pyo?.....what's...going on?" Pyo embraced the small man and sobbed in his clothing. "Taeil!! I thought...I thought you died! I came in with medicine and you were sleeping, but...you weren't breathing." Pyo wiped away the tears and caressed Taeil's soft cheeks. "Please. Don't EVER scare me like that Taeilie. I need you more than anything." Taeil rested his head on Pyo's forehead and smiled genuinely. "I'm sorry. I promise...I'll never leave." Taeil was confused on what happened, but he didn't care. He had Pyo now, that's all he wanted. He wanted this man to hold him forever, he wanted this man to make sure he wasn't straying to far off the sidewalk. He wanted this man period. Taeil kept trailing off back to his dream, but when he looked at the crying Pyo he forgot everything. "Pyo don't cry. Please? I'm back now, I never meant to scare you baby." Taeil kissed the bridge of Pyo's nose and giggled. "Pyo your my everything...your what gives my life meaning." Pyo was ontop of Taeil clinging to him. Pyo wanted to make sure that Taeil wasn't going to leave ever again. "Taeil....I love you." Taeil smiled and held onto Pyo rubbing his back gently. "I love you too, you big dork." Pyo smiled and giggled, he got up from Taeil and held his hand. Taeil looked to Pyo, "why do you need me Pyo? Why do you love me?" Pyo was surprised by the sudden questions and stared at the childish hyung. "I-I mean..I'm not tall, or handsome, or even y! Why would you like someone like me Pyo!?" Taeil started to become infuriated on why Pyo was there. Taeil loved Pyo but why did Pyo love him? It made no sense. He didn't want Pyo to leave, but he needed to know the truth. Was it just ? Was it a trick? "Tell me!" Taeil screamed. Pyo shook his head and bit his lip. Before Taeil could say anymore Pyo covered his mouth. "Taeilie....have you ever thought that maybe....just maybe? That I like you cause your NOT those things." Pyo smiled and took away his hand from Taeil's mouth. "Taeil you're not tall, you're the perfect size. You're not y, you're goddamn adorable. And you're not handsome, you're beautiful. Just like your mother." Taeil felt stupid for doubting Pyo's love. He let out loud cries and hugged Pyo tight. "Jihoonie....I love you, I love you so much. Please you don't need me, I need YOU." Pyo smiled and shook his head. "Whatever you say Taeilie, whatever you say."
 
----------------
Sorry it's short! I hope you like it! Please comment!! :) Options for next Chapter!!!:
1) Zikyung!
2) More Taepyo
3) Black Dragon chapter.
4) The golden gun is found