Golden Gun

War of Love and Hate

 

--3:00 a.m--
   
       Pyo laid awake bare chested to the small one beside him. He wrapped his arm him and smiled. For once in Pyo's life, he could go to sleep without fearing for his life. No enemies in this world would stop him from smiling. A small noise caught Pyo's attention and he looked to Taeil opening his eyes, "Jihoonie? Are you still awake?" Taeil rubbed his eyes and looked to the taller, bolder man. Pyo's eyes lit up and he cuddled up to Taeil, he giggled, "you're so cute Taeilie~!!! I just want to eat you up!" Pyo keep thinking about the Black Dragons, they all had nicknames, except him. Now, from now on he was known as Jihoonie, but only to Taeil. Taeil embraced Pyo and blushed wildly, "w-what? Are you ok Jihoonie? You seem tired..go to bed." Pyo purred to his pet name and laid on his chest staring at Taeil. "Taeilie...I was so lost. I lived in fear everyday, I lived in a complete dump thinking I had the life. Looking around now, I realized that our gangs aren't different at all. We are one." Taeil nodded and brushed Pyo's hair out of his face, he kissed the bridge of his nose. "Good night Jihoonie. I love you." Pyo looked to Taeil laying down and turning to cover up. He was shivering, the only blanket he had was small, it didn't even fit him, so of course it didn't fit Pyo. Pyo wasn't cold, he was still in heat from earlier that night. Pyo s his arms around Taeil's waist and pulled him closer. Taeil groaned and was in shock of the sudden movement. He realized it was Pyo and got closer in his arms, he was warm. Pyo smiled to Taeil's acceptance and kissed the back of his neck. "I love you too..."
 
---Zico's Room---
 
       He sat staring at the Uptown. "What are you thinking Jaehyo? It's over...you just won't give up will you?" Zico sighed and looked to a half lit cigarette, he took a drag of it and blew the smoke toward the window. "We even have one of your allies, what makes you think you can win?" Zico continued his rant, "you Dragons are insane. Why can't you just notice that you ing lost!...." Zico looked down, "Taeil...please...don't join them. I know we could work together...but..I don't want you to leave. I love you...you're my son. I took you from my father and it's my responsibility to make sure you never go back to your throne!" Zico sighed and stepped on the cigarette. Kyung made his way in and smiled, "still up leader?" Zico looked over to the dark-haired male and smirked, "I can't go to sleep. I just...keep thinking about how, we almost lost Taeil." Kyung sat beside Zico and put his head on his bare shoulder. "I know we got away and all....but, what if we didn't? Jaehyo he would.." Kyung stopped Zico's speech and covered his mouth. "You can't think like that Jiho. We got away and that's all that matters. Jaehyo can't hurt us when we have Taeil. He'll try stuff, but we need to stay on guard. Ok?" Zico sighed and nodded, "ok. I'll try." Kyung slapped the leaders cheek and shook his head. "You won't try. You will do it. For our Taeilie. For our town. For our future.." Kyung looked to Zico sincerely and smiled, he gave him a kiss and got up. "Good night Jiho. Please get some sleep..." Zico nodded and smiled to his "wife" he waved him off and laid down looking up to the ceiling. "Our future?....our future. Together. In the future, there will be no war, no violence, no death. In our future, the Red Tigers will triumph and no one will go hungry again." Zico watched the ceiling turn black, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, falling to a deep sleep.
 
---Uptown 4:00a.m---
 
       Jaehyo was writing out a plan. A second plan that he thought was the "grand of all plans!" He looked to the small hole in his family picture. He tore it down to see a small safe in the wall. He smiled and felt his body go numb, he was going completely insane. He would just brush off the Tigers like nothing, he would get some sleep and go back to work in the morning. Jaehyo usually spent the day looking after the Uptown making sure it was safe and proceeding in good fortune. Tonight was different, he couldn't get them out of his head! He felt himself yearning to kill someone, or something. The thought of traitors and betrayal sparked his mind to spiral out of control. Jaehyo twisted the safes lock around, "thank you for leaving this mother...6....6....6.." *click* it opened and Jaehyo reached in side. Nothing was inside except one thing, a golden gun. It had the initials "A.J." for Ahn Jaehyo. His mother had it specially made for him as a teenager, to carry on the legacy that was once hers. Jaehyo never planned on using the gun, but this time, he would make sure the first bullet would go through Zico's heart. Jaehyo put the gun down next to the plan and smiled, "everything is just falling into my hands aren't they?" He laughed and traced his fingers over the plan. Jaehyo wrapped the gun in a cloth and put it gently in a box. "I'm sorry mother, but this has a bigger purpose than just staying in my hands. A gun should travel..and see the world. First stop, Downtown." Jaehyo laughed again and set the box by Ukwon's door. He knocked to see Minhyuk open it slowly. "Jaehyo? What are you doing up?..." Jaehyo ignored the question, "is Ukwon feeling good enough to take a trip?" Minhyuk looked in shock and shook his head. "Absolutely not! He woke up not too long ago, but he's in pain Jaehyo. He's not up for it." Jaehyo snarled and looked to the room. Ukwon sat up breathing heavy and feeling his chest. "U-Up for...w-what?" Minhyuk ran over to Ukwon and pleaded him to lay back down. "Kitty, your hurt! Please, you can't do whatever Jaehyo's planning." Jaehyo raised an eyebrow and smiled to Ukwon. "Kwonnie, you need to get fresh air, work out your lungs. I need you to deliver something to our little traitor." Jaehyo smiled and giggled to Ukwon struggling to get up. Minhyuk revolted, "Jae!! You...you can't!! He's hurt, this must wait! Please..." Jaehyo pushed Minhyuk aside and handed Ukwon the beaten up box. "We must waste no time Kitty. Deliver this secretly to Pyo and tell him that it's a home warming gift." Ukwon looked to the box and felt something odd in the air, Jaehyo was a bit off, he wasn't himself. Minhyuk shook his head, "no kitty. Jaehyo your insane! He'll kill himself if he goes down there!" Minhyuk had never raised his voice to the man that saved him, but he loved Ukwon more. Ukwon was always there, and it was his turn to be there for him. Jaehyo snapped and backhanded Minhyuk so hard he flew back and hit his head on the wall. Minhyuk sat there in pain looking up to his "leader." Jaehyo scoffed and rolled his eyes, "insane? INSANE!? I'm doing this for you..for us! Just stick to the new plan." Ukwon held the box, and looked to him. "The plan? You made a new plan?" Jaehyo nodded to Ukwon's interest, Ukwon was asleep the whole battle, it was a great advantage to brainwash him. He giggled and raised a brow, "yes, your the first part Kwonnie. I'll explain later..just get this done." Jaehyo walks away with his hands behind his back. "Good luck Ukwon." The door shut and it was only Ukwon and Minhyuk. "Kitty...please don't. I'm scared for you." Ukwon shook his head, "Jae is right. I need to work this out, I have to do this. We're falling apart. If we get this plan working, maybe we'll get our leader back." Ukwon was almost in tears, he knows he has to be ruthless and fearless and hate everything in the world. Ukwon couldn't help but to care a little TOO much for his gang. He got up slowly holding on to the wall for support. Minhyuk tried helping but was pushed away, "I can do it BBomb! Let me try...baby..please?" Minhyuk let go of the red head and watched him walk with the box. Ukwon straightened out his balance and started walking normally, he put on a heavy coat and put up the hood. "I'll be home soon BB. I love you." Ukwon kissed Minhyuk's cheek and walked out the front door. "Good luck Kitty."
 
---------------
I know it's short but I'm soooooo busy in school! Please comment! AND HEY OVER 20 SUBSCRIBERS?? Thanks guys!! My other stories aren't that good i guess...so tell me what you want to see in the next chapter:
1) Ukwon gets to the Downtown
2) TaePyo date
3) Jaehyo's plan
4) Zikyung date