Selfish Wish

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"!!!" Hyukjae swore as his body slammed to the ground. The cougar sank it's claw into his back as he got up and tried to get away.

"SIWON!!!" Hyukjae shouted while trying so hard to get away from the raging beast. Hyukjae was about to jumped up onto a big rock when the beast clawed his left leg and dragged him on the ground for a few meters. As fast as lightning, the cougar jumped on top of his body and roared, showing his huge fang and started  aiming for his neck furiously.

"Struggle a little! Come on.." Siwon said calmly, leaning against a tree, crossing his arm in front of his chest and watched Hyukjae being attack by his own prey. "What's a matter? You can't handle a prey that fight back?"

" YOU! SIWON!!!" Hyukjae shouted, his eyes pleading as the wild cat started to win, sinking his claw and his fang on his body. He knew nothing can kill him but fire, but he could feel the pain and it was just unbearable. Hyukjae started to screamed out loud.

Siwon flew and kicked the beast away from Hyukjae once he saw it managed to bit Hyukjae's neck. Siwon growled and charging forward. The beast stepped back and started to run away.

"What a mess.." Siwon chuckled as he helped Hyukjae up. "My bad. I shouldn't let you hunt a wild cat since this was your first time. Wanna catch a rabbit?"

" you!" Hyukjae glared at Siwon as he cursed. "Very funny!"

"Let's start again." Siwon said. "Let's hunt something that doesn't have claws and fangs. Something cute and adorable. Shall we?"

"I'm bleeding! I'm ing bleeding and you laugh at me?"

"Those wounds are nothing, you know that. They will be gone in a few minutes. Stop whinning!"

"But I can feel the pain, damn you!"

"So now you know what it was like to be a prey."

Hyukjae looked into Siwon's eyes. What siwon just said just hit him hard. All of this time he has been a ruthless killer who prey on human. And just now he almost become a prey himself. The pain all over his body was unbearable. He knew these wounds would be healed in a few minutes. But that made him even more sorry, since none of his prey would survive his attack. Not even had a chance to fight back.

"Why you suddenly want me to teach you hunting?" Siwon asked. "Human blood is addictive. Why you suddenly want to change your diet?"

"None of your bussines."

"I guess I already know the answer." Siwon smirked. "I can smell the reason all over your body from miles away. So Lee Donghae lingers?"

"Siwon .."

"So you already tell him everything?" Siwon took a glance at Hyukjae as he walked. He waited for Hyukjae for answers but looked like he wouldnt get any. "You haven't tell him?"

"What to tell? Hey, I'm your Hyukjae, I'm dead, I'm a bloodsucker son of a that has been ing with your life for the past two months?"

"So you want him to leave?"

"Yes."

"But you still ing him! What the is wrong with you?"

"Last night was different, Siwon.." Hyukjae said, his eyes were shady. "He was so ... his eyes were pleading .. "

"Pleading to be ed?"

"You made it sound like we're doing something wrong.."

"Oh it wasn't? It was right? taking advantage was ..."

"Taking advantage?" Hyukjae frowed, his voice risen a bit, not letting Siwon finished his sentence. "What the are you trying to say? I take advantage of him? He was all over me!"

"He was all over you because he misses you!" Siwon said. "Because no matter how much you denied you are Lee Hyukjae. You are his Hyukjae and he needed you. He has been looking for you all his life. If you want him gone than you shouldn't ed him! it will make him stay."

"No.."

"Yes! why are you giving him what he wants?"

"B-because ... be-because ..."

"You can just use your power, make him forget everything, making him leave but you didn't. " Siwon pointed out. "That would have been easy, don't you think? But you didn't. Instead you're toying with his feeling, telling lies that you're someone else. You want him to leave but you him? You're giving him a reason to stay!"

Hyukjae inhaled deeply and stared at the ground blankly.

"Why?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know ... I just ... I don't know.. "

"Because you know what kind of love he has for you and you don't want to lose that." Siwon said with a low voice. "Am I right?"

"Look, I ask you to come to show me how to hunt, not asking me a question that even I don't know the answer. Maybe you were right, maybe I don't want to lose him, or maybe I do. But that's my problem, not yours."

"Alright. I'm sorry." Siwon said. "I just wish you will be wise enough, and less stupid."

"I'm not stupid. I know I can't be with him. I might ended up hurting him, just like last night when I almost sank my teeth and tore his vein."

"So you care?"

"Is it so hard to believe?"

"Yes, but I like this side of you." Siwon smiled. "Want my advice?"

"Would you not giving it when I said I don't?"

"Tell him the truth. He has the right to know. If he left, let him leave."

"What if he stay?"

"Isn't it what you want?" Siwon asked, a smile docorate his handsome face. He looked into Hyukjae's eyes and he knew that's exactly what Hyukjae wanted. "Just as I thought. Now get ready for your lesson. Let's hunt a deer before you're getting weak. Watch and learn."

 

 

It was almost 9 am when Hyukjae arrived home. He found Donghae still laying on by the fireplace peacefully, curling like a ball. Carefully he placed down all the groceries on the kitchen counter. He knew he had no human food for Donghae. His fridge only stored blood that Siwon occasionally brought. He said it was better for him to bring him a pouch or two from the hospital than knowing Hyukjae had to kill someone to get their blood. Other than that, the fridge would be empty.

Carefully he took out some eggs and some bread from the paper bag and heat up the fry pan. Even that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter