I love you..

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Hyukjae showed sympathy toward the man who stood next to him. He decided to pay Siwon a visit right after their conversation ended an hour ago. Both men were standing closed to each other, but the silence made their distant seem so far away.

"How come you never told me you have a daughter?"

Siwon gave him a faint smile before shaking his head lightly. Sadness clearly visible upon his handsome face. His eyes wandered off and empty.

"Mostly to protect her. The less people know, more safer for her." Siwon answered. His voice was low, almost a whisper. "I'm glad she's more human like her mother. I was so scare that she will inherit my condemn gene."

"Her mother was human?" Hyukjae frowned. "So It's possible for our kind to have descent?"

"No. We can't. But how Clara got pregnant, I can't explain it." Siwon bit his lower lip and nodded faintly. "I loved her. She knew who I was, what I was, but still she loved me wholeheartedly. We'd been together for a year and then it happened. I was so scare because I know it was impossible for me to have children but she assured me that everything will be alright. She told me it was a blessing, that she was really happy and she wanted it. So we keep it. After Nina was born, I was glad that she's more human than vampire. The only thing that not humanly thing about her was just her ability. Every time she touched me, I got burn. But her power didn't work for human. Her power only effected vampires. You already tasted her power, right?"

Hyukjae nodded, unconsciously fisted his right hand, observed it for awhile.

"What happened to Nina's mom?"

"She passed away when Nina was only 4 years old." Siwon's eyes wandered off and empty.

Hyukjae listened carefully. His eyes never left Siwon. He never saw Siwon so depressed like that before.

"I was sad and devastated. Surely I can't take care of Nina all by myself. She won't be safe with me. She can't live with me, she will be in constant dangerous. So I arranged her to be raised by a couple who had no children here in this town. I took care of all her expenses and I told the couple to love her like their own daughter. But I was never away, I was never far. I'm watching over her still. I watched her grew up to be a beautiful girl."

"So you never told her that you're her father?"

Siwon shook his head lightly. "No. For her sake, I hope she'll never know. She's really happy with her life. She doesn't need to know about me. She's doing great and she's getting marry. I'm happy for her."

"Was it hard?" Hyukjae asked. " I mean, being involve with human?"

"It's complicated." Siwon answered. "I mean, basically they are our prey. Around us, they will be in constant dangerous. It's either from others or from ourselves. That's why I'm worry about you being close with Donghae."

"Don't get me wrong. I have no relationship with Donghae whatsoever." Hyukjae said firmly."He was just someone I know in the past. Someone that I don't even remember. I have no feeling for him except.. this urge to keep him safe, the needs to protect him. Especially when I learn that Kyuhyun was on him and I don't even know why."

"Kyuhyun? what did he want?"

"I caught him tailing Donghae a couple of time. And a couple of days ago he came to us by the waterfalls and saying some crazy stuff about not turning Donghae into a vampire, it's either keeping him alive or killing him. He said something about Donghae will endangering our existence if he ever became a vampire."

"He saw something in the future...." Siwon guessed.

Hyukjae nodded. "Apparently. I have no intention on turning that sweet little thing into a bloodsucker like us and I certainly don't want him dead. He is under my protection."

"And we all know why." Siwon smiled, earning a frowned from the younger. "No feeling whatsoever, huh Hyukjae? Right.."

"Honestly I'm just interested only for the ." Hyukjae laughed and look away quickly to avoid eye contact.

"Don't be so mean, Hyukjae. You know he was your fiancé. You loved the man enough to proposed him."

Hyukjae looked at Siwon intensely. "That was before this happened. Now I'm not his fiancé. I don't even remember him, I don't even remember having any feeling about him. Really Siwon, I don't have time for this ."

"So the need to protect him is because of...?"

"Because he's just too innocent for this crazy world." Hyukjae mumbled. "Too damn innocent."

 


There he was once again, standing in front Eunhyuk's house. He decided to came back to this house and wanted to confront Eunhyuk. He really didn't care if Eunhyuk was really a vampire. All he wanted was just finding out the truth. So right after seeing Nina, donghae boarded the last ferry to see eunhyuk. It was almost dark when the ferry docked and Donghae just walked crossed the woods to reach his house.

It was almost dusk when he reached his destination. He knew he couldn't go back now. He didn't care. The last ferry left as soon as he arrived. Even then, it was too late for him to change his mind. But changing his mind was the last thing he would do. Right now he was so determined.

Donghae stood at the door and after take a few moments just to make himself calm, he knocked. 

"Eunhyuk?" Donghae called out. But no one answer. The house seem to be empty. Donghae grabbed the door handle and to his surprise the door was unlocked.

"Hello? anyone here?" Donghae spoke a little bit loud once he stepped inside the house, closing the door behind him.

"Eun-eunhyuk?!" He called out again after shallowed hard nervously. Part of him wished eunhyuk was there in the house so he could confront him, but the other part wanted him not to be there so he could sneak around to get more evidence. Evidence that Eunhyuk was really Hyukjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter