Going Through Whatever

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hyukjae.."


"Leave me alone, Siwon."
 

"Hyukjae, stop this." Siwon asked, grabbing Hyukjae's hand which was still holding Donghae's body. "He's exhausted. Look at him."

 

Siwon slowly let go of his grip as Hyukjae slowly put Donghae's body down and wrapped it with a blanket to comfort him. Donghae's eyes fluttered open soon as his body touched the bed. But he was so exhausted and all he wanted was to close his eyes and sleep. So he did.

 

"Did you find the answer?" Siwon asked carefully. "Did you find out who you were?"

 

Hyukjae didn't answer. Instead, he stared at Donghae's face closely, tenderly. Not wanting to wake him up, carefully he wiped off beads of sweat that formed on his forehead. Siwon could see the changes on his face. He was so fierce just few moments ago. But not anymore. He looked so calm.

 

Hyukjae got off the bed slowly and walked toward the door. Siwon after him soon as he finished checking up on Donghae. He seem alright, just exhausted since Hyukjae drained his strength to get into his memory. Siwon soon exit the bedroom and after Hyukjae. He found him outside by the lake, sitting on a big rock, looking at the moon. He was so calm and quiet.

 

"Do you know how I met Donghae?" Hyukjae asked once he sense Siwon's presence. "He was tailing me. I caught him staring at me and all I can think was that he was gonna be my next prey. He was so weak. You know how troubled mind could easily be compelled."

 

"So you decided to make him your little toy..." Siwon guessed and Hyukjae just agreed.

 

"I didnt know why he was so interested in me. He kept staring at me from a distance and I really don't give a . So that day I lured him to the nearest wood."

 

Siwon listened to the story carefully. He just sat so quiet, crossing his hands before his chest.

 

"When I appeared before him, he smiled as if he knows me. He ran toward me and his face was so happy, like a cute puppy. He really didn't know what was coming. I was starving and every veins in his body were just calling me. So I just ignore the possibility that he might knew me and I just... "

 

Hyukjae stopped telling the story. Siwon knew exactly what happened next. Hyukjae didn't have to continue. Donghae became Hyukjae's prey.

 

"You saw him. You saw how beautiful he was and I just had to have him. My whole body screaming for him." Hyukjae confessed. "I made him forget who I am. I made him forget my face, my whole existance. There was no need for him to remember me anyway. I just needed his body. Sooner or later I will throw him away into a hole. So I made him forget."


"So that's why he didn't recognize you. You made him forget."

 

Hyukjae nodded. For awhile he just blankly stared at the moon. His face all tensed up and Siwon could tell that the truth really effect him so much that he felt sick of himself. Sick of all the things he did to Donghae.

 

"He was Hyukjae's fiancee.." Hyukjae said softly. "Can't you believe that? From all the people I ran into Hyukjae's fiancee.."

 

Siwon frozen. His mouth gaped. "He was your fiancee?"

 

"Hyukjae proposed to him on the day he left for Italy, 10 years ago. He was here because Hyukjae never returned." Hyukjae continued. "He has been looking for him ever since. He did everything he could to find him.. "

 

"10 years ago ... " Siwon whispered softly. "10 years ago I ... "

 

"10 years ago you found me dying because a vampire attack me in the woods." Hyukjae reminisced. "You brought me home because you knew what I would turn in to. I was Lee hyukjae, his fiancee."
 

"Was?"
 

"Lee Hyukjae is dead, Siwon!" Hyukjae shouted. "He's dead! His fiancee is dead! I'm not his Hyukjae anymore.. that Hyukjae is long gone and He should stop looking."

 

Siwon stared at the moon. The reality before him was shocking that he didn't know what to do or say. But somehow he agreed on what Hyukjae said.  It's true. Lee Hyukjae was dead. He's no longer exsist. what remain was just a body with a condemned soul that has no memory whatsoever about his past life as human being. He is something else now. 

 

"He really loved his Hyukjae, I tell you." Hyukjae scoffed. "He was crushed into a tiny little pieces when he didn't return. He wasted his time and his money looking for his precious Hyukjae. He sold everything he had and went to Italy. He rent a cheap apartment with a help of his friend, Sungmin. He work from one place to another to survive. He's just plain stupid."
 

"It's love, Hyukjae. I guess he really love you."
 

"He loves Hyukjae. Not me. His Hyukjae was so loving and gentle... His Hyukjae would do anything to keep him safe, to take care of him." Bitterly he continued. "His Hyukjae showered him with so much love, the kind of love that he would find it hard to forget and it made him so pathetic. That Hyukjae is no longer exist."

 

"Now that you know who he is, what are you gonna do? Will you tell him the truth?"

 

"The truth?" Hyukjae scoffed. "Tell him what? that his fiancee is dead and turn into a vampire? Siwon I don't get you sometimes.."

 

"You know Hyukjae... "Siwon said calmly. "You always underestimate the power of love. But mark my word, you will understand someday."

 

Hyukjae smirked, mocking smile escaped from his plump lips.

 

"Once he recover from all his wound, I will take him back.." He said, looking at Siwon with a sad gaze. "I don't want to hurt him anymore. I want him to go home, start a new life and not wasting his time just to find a guy that already dead."

 

"It's the right thing to do."SIwon nodded, agreeing to everything he said. 

 

 

Donghae stared at himself in front the mirror. Slowly he ed his shirt and let them loose from his shoulders. The bruishes were fading. They were almost gone. So was the puncute mark on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter