Gone

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Smiling was the first thing he did soon as he opened his eyes that morning. He never had a good night sleep like that one before. Not sure if it was because knowing that Hyukjae held him all night long or was it because knowing that Hyukjae loved him back. Or maybe both.

His thought travel back to those best couple of hours he had last night, remembering how Hyukjae finally said those words he wanted to hear. He got him back, did he? He was his before, and how he belong to him again. This man that his arms securely wrapped around his body is his again. After everything that had happened, Donghae was more than grateful. Even when Hyukjae had change to something that his mind couldn't quite understand yet but he just didn't care. He loved that man, and he will always will.

His thoughts were still rather dreamy when Hyukjae's arm around his waist pulled him closer, making his in contact with Hyukjae's chest. A smile escape his thin lips, knowing the other has awake. He looked over his shoulder a bit.

"Hey.."Hyukjae greeted, darting soft kisses on his nape.

Still smiling, Donghae shifted his body and facing him, leaning forward and captured those plump lips gently. "Good morning."

"Did you sleep well?" Hyukjae asked, eagerly kissing him back as well. "I hear someone snoring.."

"I did not!" Donghae laughed. "But yeah, I slept well last night."

"Good to know."

Donghae laid back on his side and Hyukjae did the same. They were facing each other with smile tugging on their faces and they just stayed like that for minutes. Just enjoying each others presence until Hyukjae made a move, capturing the other's thin lips with tender and gentle kiss. And it was only when Hyukjae could hear Donghae's heart racing he stopped himself. Slowly pulled away from the man only to see a pretty red tint decorating Donghae's cheek.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Donghae asked, hiding his face away at the crook of Hyukjae's neck.

"Just feeling lucky." Hyukjae answered, making the other's eyebrows furrowed.

"Lucky? What do you mean?"He asked, gently touching Hyukjae's firm jaw line. "What you have in mind?"

"Lucky to have you in my arms." Hyukjae said, taking Donghae's hand and kissed his fingers one by one lightly. "Lucky to have someone who care about me, to have someone as beautiful as you loving me, to make love like that. I never felt like this. Last night was amazing wasn't it? You are amazing."

"It took two to make last night amazing though." Donghae said, scooted closer and gently peppering Hyukjae's neck with kisses. "You're amazing too."

"Hm. I'm just in love I guess."

Donghae shifted his body a bit so he could see Hyukjae's eyes. So everything he said last night was not a dream at all. He really did say that he loved him. Those eyes that staring back at him wouldn't lie, would they?

"I really can't explain it." Hyukjae continued. "I just want you to be with me. How do I explain this? I'm at expressing my feelings."

"You don't have too, you know." Donghae said. "It's something that cannot be explained. It's something that only can be felt. When I lost you, I feel like my world stop spinning. I felt so empty and I just wanted to die. They told me to let you go and move on. But I couldn't. I just didn't want to let you go, to let your love go. I was so attached to you in every possible way and it was so hard to forget you. I didn't want to lose the perfect love you've given me. I just couldn't and now I'm given a second chance to get it. I don't want to waste it."

"But what if I can't be that Hyukjae that you want? What if I can't give you the perfect love you were tried to gain back for so long?" Hyukjae ran his finger on Donghae's cheek and staring at those dough brown eyes looking for some answers. "Donghae, you know perfectly well that I don't remember you. I don't remember anything about us. How can you be so sure of me?"

"I'm not. But I'm willing to try to get your love back because deep down I'm sure my Hyukjae is still in there. Despite of what had happened to you, of what you've became, I'm still convinced that my Hyukjae is still in there." Donghae put his palm on Hyukjae's chest. "You were my Hyukjae, still are and will always be. All I have to do is to make you remember how it felt to be loved again and hoping that one day you will remember the love we've shared."

"It's going to be hard for both of us." Hyukjae whispered, pulling Donghae's body closer. "I can't promise you anything that it will work out because of our ... differences."

"Because you're a vampire and I'm only human..."

"But we can try, right? I know I want to .. "

"And you know perfectly well that I want to try too."

The silence was thick soon as Hyukjae wrapped his arms around Donghae's body. The other happily snuggled closer, resting his head on Hyukjae's chest. They didn't utter a word. Donghae closed his eyes and smiled knowing that he had won Hyukjae's love back, enjoying every gentle and soothing touch that the other gave on his back, not knowing how the other's thoughts were traveled back to yesterday event when he almost lose Donghae to an unknown vampire. Shivered run through his spine.

So many questions inside his head and as much as he loved to be with Donghae right then, he also wanted to be somewhere else. Somewhere where he could find the answers he has been looking for. To see Kyuhyun.

"Uhm.. Hyuk."

"Hm?"

"About what happened yesterday..."

Hyukjae's body tensed up. He was hoping Donghae wouldn't ask about it. Not yet, at least. Not when he himself didn't know the answer of it.

"I'm going to find out soon." Hyukjae said, gently kissed the top of Donghae's head. "Meanwhile I want you to always keep the amulet with you. I know it will protect you."

"He said something back there. He said he wanted to turn me so I can be with you. Why would he say that? Do you know him? and why he said every coven wanted me? I don't understand."

"I doubt that it was his real intention. I don't know him, why would he wanted to turn you for me?"

"There must be something else and I wanna know."

"Don't think about it, ok? Just promise me that wherever you go, keep the amulet with you. You're only allowed to take it off when you're with me, ok?"

There were a lot of questions that Donghae wanted to ask but seeing how serious Hyukjae was, he decided that it was wise to leave it there and not asking further. He just nodded his head.

"I will ask around and find him. He won't get away with it, I swear!"

"No! I won't seeking revenge nor I want you to hunt him down. I just wanna know the reason behind everything he said. What was he up to? why he said every covens wanted me? That was all I want to know.."

Donghae's eyes were teary all of sudden and Hyukjae noticed it right away.

"I don't want anything bad happen. Especially not to you." Donghae said with a trembling voice. Eyes still glued to Hyukjae's dark one. " And even if getting those answer might harm you then I don't wanna know. Just please, Hyukjae, I can't lose you again. I don't think I can live...."

"Donghae.."

"I can't, Hyukjae.. I don't want to feel that way again. I just can't.."

Hyukjae pulled him back to his embrace and he could feel how tense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter