My Husband, My Mate.

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 



Donghae was dumbfounded. His gaze traveled back and forth from the ring to Hyukjae's eyes, trying to process the question that Hyukjae just asked. He couldn't think no matter how hard he tried, let alone answering. He couldn't even make a sound. His eyes were b with tears as Hyukjae took his hand and about to put the ring on his finger.

 

Hyukjae stopped and looked up as he felt Donghae slightly pulled back his hand. A deep frown painted on his forehead and although he didn't say anything, the almond eyes knew that he was hesitating.

Hyukjae stared at the ring before held it in his palm. He felt rejected, and it felt like  . But he smiled nonetheless. His eyes found the other when he felt Donghae held his hands.

 

"Hyukjae, are you sure?" Donghae asked carefully. "Don't you think it's too fast for you? I mean, with your memory lost and everything that happened to us, don't you think you're rushing things? As far as you're concerned, you barely know me although we've known each other for so long. What makes you think that I'm the one? I mean, please don't get me wrong. I just don't want you to do all this out of pity. We both know perfectly well how much I love you and how much I want you. It's just that .. "

"You doubt my intention."

"No, Hyukjae. It's not like that." Donghae nervously said. "It's just that .. "

"Please, Hae. Listen carefully, alright?" Hyukjae squeezed the other's hand lightly, making sure that the other's attention was all his. "I know I did many terrible things to you in the past. I wish I can turn back the time and undo what happened. But I can't. I wish I can remember anything about you and me and everything we've been through together but I can't. All I know is that I begun to love you bit by bit through the time we've spent together. I love you. I want you. And I want you to marry me because I can't imagine my life without you."

Donghae just stared at him with that skeptic look upon his face.   

"I want to spend my life with you, Hae." Hyukjae continued. His eyes were soft, voice even softer and almost sound like he was pleading. "I know I don't deserve you after all that I've done, but I can't lie to myself. I'm craving for you. The way you love me, I'm addicted to it. All these time you've been nothing but loving me in a way that even I can't ever do. You sacrificed yourself for me and Heechul hyung was right. I'll be stupid if I ever let you go. Is it so hard for you to understand? Didn't you just tell me that love is weird and bizarre? Like you I can't explain it either. All I know that I want you. I want you to be mine for the rest of my life. I wanna see you each minute because you're so precious. Just give me chance."

Donghae bit his lower lip when he saw the sadness and despair in Hyukjae's eyes. He wanted to believe everything he just told him but he couldn't utter a single word. Because everything was just too good to be true and Donghae just wanted to make sure that this was not just a dream.

"I know I can't promise you that you'll be the happiest man in the world, but I promise you that I'm willing to try to make you happy for as long as I shall live." Hyukjae added, desperate to convince the other male in front of him who did nothing but just stare. "I love you. I really do. Believe me, Hae. I want you."

Donghae was crying mess when he threw himself into Hyukjae's embrace. Sobbing faintly as he held the man he loved so tightly as if his life was going to slipped away if he hadn't.  

"Do you mean it?" He whispered between tears, earning a chuckle from the other man that had done nothing but caressing his hair lovingly. Such a childish question yet so deep in meaning. Hyukjae nodded his head and peck Donghae's head.

"You have no idea how desperate I am right now to make you believe me." Hyukjae kissed Donghae's head and inhaling the other's addictive scent, suffocating himself in the sweetest way. "You're all I want to spend my life with. Please give me that chance. Give me that chance to love you like you love me."

Donghae let go of him and looked him in the eyes for a brief moment before leaned forward again to capture Hyukjae's lips. The kiss was warm and gentle and Hyukjae return it with so much care and love he knew the other one had wanted, careful as he felt the other male were trembling with emotion.

"I never had a chance to give my answer before." Donghae said once they broke the kiss. "And you never had a chance to hear it."

"I know." Hyukjae said. "And you don't know how scare I am waiting for you to answer it right now. But please know that no matter what your answer will be, I will still love you. Nothing's change. I will always love you. Your happiness is everything to me. Please remember that."

"And yours is everything to me." Donghae leaned forward again for another short yet gentle kiss. "You have no idea how long I wanted to hear you say that you want me. That you love me."

"I love you, Hae. I want you." Hyukjae pulled him into his embrace once more. "Please .. "

Hyukjae hug him tightly, desperate and scared that Donghae would never going to believe him and walk away.

"I love you, Hyukjae." Donghae mumbled, voice cracking up as he tried so hard to suppress his own emotion that building inside. "And there's nothing that I want more than to be with you for the rest of my life."

Donghae let go of him, eyes staring at the other with pure love, lips painted with the faint yet sweetest smile.

"So yes, Lee Hyukjae. I will marry you."

This time Hyukjae was dumbfounded. He couldn't even utter the word he wanted to say. He could only looked into Donghae's without being able to say anything. It was when Donghae kissed him again that he finally able to find his voice again.

"It's a yes?"

"Yes.."

A wide grinned flashed on his lips. Not for long since he captured the other thin lips once more, unable to hold back the raging emotion inside his chest.

"You said yes.." Hyukjae mumbled again, as if trying to convince himself that what he just heard was right.

By the time he saw that beautiful smile appeared on those rosy lips again, Hyukjae knew that he heard everything right. Donghae just said yes to his proposal.

"I'm always be yours, Hyuk." Donghae said, another happy tear rolled down his cheek. "I was, I am and forever will be. It's always been yes, Hyukjae. Yes.. and yes..and yes!"

"Yes!" Hyukjae exclaimed, pouring the most genuine happiness he could utter as he went for another kiss. And another one, and another one. He didn't even realize that he cried. Tears were rushing down his cheeks like the rain and Donghae wiped each and every drop away with his thumb.

"Then let me do this." He said once he overcome his own emotion and took Donghae's hand, slipping in the ring that was almost forgotten. He smiled contently at how perfect that engagement ring on Donghae's finger. "I can't wait until the day we get marry. You will be mine forever."

"It's perfect. "Donghae beamed. "Yours forever is all I want."

Hyukjae smiled and handed the other ring to Donghae. "Make me yours forever as well."

Donghae took Hyukjae's hand and he cursed himself because his hands didn't stop shaking. But in the end he managed to slip it on Hyukjae's ring finger. By the time he lifted his head to take a glimpse of Hyukjae's face, the other already closing the gap between them and went for a kiss.

"Thank you, Donghae." Hyukjae mumbled as their foreheads connected, hands cupping the other face tenderly. "For giving me a chance. You have no idea how happy I am right now. I love you."

"Hey .. " Donghae pulled away a bit so he could see Hyukjae's eyes. He smiled sweetly at the softness in the other's gaze. "You are looking at the most happiest and luckiest being in the entire universe right now. This moment right here is what I've always dreamed of. I love you, with everything I have."   

"Well, I guess we need to celebrate this."

"I guess so. "Donghae chuckled. "What do you have in mind?"

A smirk appeared on the other lips as he leaned forward, pushed him down until his back rested on the hard rock. Next thing he knew he was already pinning Donghae down. Lips ravishing hungrily every inch of the other's face and neck with so much love and affection.

"Uhm.. Hyukjae.." Donghae breathed out. "We're not going to .. do it here, are we?"

"Why not?" Hyukjae smirked, playfully brushing his plump lips on the latter's thin one. "No one's here but us."

"You're crazy.." Donghae chuckled, smacking Hyukjae's bicep as he spoke. "What if someone saw us? This is crazy."

"Well, I'm a crazy man." He said. "I'm crazy for you. And I wanna make love to you so badly right now that I don't care if someone would see us. Let them see .. let them see that I want you so badly. I am so in love with you, can't you see that?"

Donghae bit his lower lip as waves of contentment flooded his chest. How could he not when the man he loved wanted him this way. How could he not when the one he loved just asked him to be his once again. He couldn't feel happier than this. He was so overwhelmed that he didn't realize his own hands were tugging on Hyukjae's shirt and pulled it off of him.

"I thought you were scared that someone might see us?" Hyukjae frowned, but that naughty smile never left his lips once he saw Donghae lifted up his own shirt over his head and toss it carelessly to the river down below.

"I guess I'm crazy too."

 



"Wedding?” Kyuhyun frowned. “You mean mating?”

 

“.. What?” Donghae's honey orbs widen. And if he was still a human, there would be layers of  red tint decorating his cheeks. Nervously he looked away. He was always shy to begin with, and hearing such a bold question making him shrink.

 

“M.A.T.I.N.G.” Kyuhyun blatantly repeating, earning a hard slap from Heechul. But that deathly glare toward him was not enough to make him stop. "What? We are mating.."

 

"One of these day, Kyuhyun, I will ended up ripping your head off!" Heechul yelled.

 

"It's alright. "Donghae spoke soon as Heechul finished his sentence. "The point is, Hyukjae and I want to be together, whatever you call it with - and we were hoping that all of you could tell us the way."

 

"Are you sure this is what you want? The blood bonding.. " Leeteuk asked as he looked into Donghae's eyes. "Because once we do this, both of you will be bonded for life. Siwon gave his blood to his wife to take and he belong to her forever. Even when death took her away the bond cannot be broken. I just want you both to understand."

 

Donghae turned his head slightly, just enough for his eyes to find Hyukjae. The expression on the other face was unreadable and it made Donghae wonder. Did Hyukjae really want this? Did Hyukjae really want to be together with him for life? This kind of bond is different to that the one he knew. Marriage can be canceled or broken or whatever they call it. This bond tied both side for life, even death won't do them part. Was Hyukjae scared?

 

But all his doubt disappeared soon as Hyukjae's eyes met his. Those honey orbs were looking back at him with so much love and there was no doubt in there. Not even the slightest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter