Unprotected

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think you'll be alright alone?" Sungmin asked soon as cover up Donghae with thick duvet. Patting here and there just to make the younger feel comfortable enough to sleep in. Donghae only hummed and smile a bit in respond. The headache was still there, but it was nothing to be worry about. Just minor.

"I have to go and take care of things since I have to leave for business trip tomorrow morning. I haven't pack yet. I'll be back soon though." Sungmin said. "Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"Ming, I'm not a baby. I'm fine. Stop worrying already."

"Yeah says the man who always ended up in the hospital with unexplained accident. "Sungmin snorted. "Sure, not gonna worry."

"Ming..." Donghae whined, put a slight pout and look at the worry man with puppy eyes.

"Alright." Sungmin nodded as he walked to the door. "Anything you call me, alright?"

Donghae nodded. "Thank you, for taking me home and stay with me til late. You better go home and have some rest. I'll call you and let you know anything."

"Anything at all, ok? If you feel any headache, nausea, anything at all just call me, ok?"

"Should I call you if I feel like peeing?" Donghae flashed an adorable smile while bathing his eye lashes.

"If you can't get up all by yourself, sure! Call me I'll be here."

"Geez I was kidding!"

"Well, I'm not kidding!" Sungmin said with serious tone. "You know, maybe I should spend the night here and  ..."

"MING! please!" Donghae grunted before laughing madly. "You're giving me headache with all of this attention. I'm fine.. just go already! I'll be fine, really. You've done so much already and I feel bad to burden you every time."

"It's ok. You're like a brother to me, you know that, right?"

"Yeah I know. "Donghae said, his eyes sparkle with gratitude toward the older. "Thank you."

"Don't forget to take your medicine.." Sungmin said as he walked out the bedroom and shouted "And sleep!"

"I love you, Ming!!" Donghae shouted, loud enough so Sungmin could hear. He heard Sungmin said "I love you too" before closing the front door and Donghae let go a big sigh.

His heart felt warm every time Sungmin was around. He is always around, helping him with everything. He was a brother to Donghae and he is always grateful to have him around. If it wasn't for Sungmin he wouldn't have made it this far.

Donghae turned to his side and was about to close his eyes when suddenly he heard the front door was being open and close right after. At first he thought it was Sungmin coming back, assuming that he probably forgeting something or simply just decided to stay. Donghae shook his head when that thought cross his mind. That must be it.

"Ming, seriously I'm fine!" Donghae shouted.

He was expecting Sungmin to reply him back but there was nothing. So he got out of bed, ready to intercept Sungmin and planning to drag him out of his apartment so he could get back to his office and stop worrying about him. But when he reached the living room he found no body.

"Ming?" Donghae called out as he walked closer to the door. His eyes scanned the living room and found no body there. He swore he heard the door being open and closed right after. But the fact that no one around beside himself gave him a creep. His heart start racing. He walked to the kitchen and take a peek and found no one. So he walked backward to the living room queitly and he almost had a heart attack when suddenly he bumped to someone. He turned around so fast and almost fell in the process but a strong arm hold his waist firmly, prevent him from falling.

"You!!" Donghae let go a sigh as he saw who was holding him.

Hyukjae chuckled seeing him all surprise and pull him back toward him, keeping him close to his body.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Donghae said, catching up his breath. "How did you... I didn't see you... and .. how did you move so fast like that?"

"I'm a vampire, remember?" Hyukjae said, closing up the distance between their bodies, resting his forehead on the blond in the end. "Did I scare you?"

Donghae nodded but then shook his head. "No.. no, just .."

Hyukjae chuckled and could tell that Donghae was nervous. He looked all cute with a slight tint of red on his cheeks and Hyukjae couldn't help himself. He kissed Donghae's cheek lightly and pulled him into his embrace.

"So, I haven't see you for a day and you already confessing your love to another man, I can hear you from afar.. " Hyukjae said playfully, still hugging Donghae, kissing his temple every now and then. "A jealous vampire is something that you should avoid right now. You're mine, don't you know? and I don't like sharing.. "

"I - I was .. " Donghae stuttered, bathing his eye lashes nervously. "Ming, Ming is like a brother to me and.. and.."

"Donghae, I was just kidding." Hyukjae said, cupping the boy's face while giggling. "Except for the sharing part. I hate sharing."

"So you're not jealous?"

"With your boss? no." Hyukjae said. "He loves you in different way. As you say, like brothers."

"Yeah and that's why I probably should tell him the truth, about you."

"Which truth are you referring? Me as your long lost boy friend or me as your long lost - now vampire- boyfriend?"

Donghae blinked. "..... B-Both?"

Hyukjae's eyes widen and nearly laugh. "Do you think he can handle the truth?"

"I'm sure he can."Donghae said with a stern voice. Although he wasn't completely sure about it. Sungmin might scream or run or faint knowing the fact that his friend was in love with a vampire. But in the end he would accept it, Donghae was certain. Well, unless he dropped dead.

"He has to."

Hyukjae bit his lower lip, preventing a smile to escape his plump lips. Gently he rubbed his thumb on Donghae's cheek where a tint of pink were shown.

"Not all people are like you, Donghae. You should know that." He said, looking deeply into those brown orbs. "Sometimes you're just too innocent. It scares me."

"Scare you? how?"

"Like you just forgive me so easily for doing this." Hyukjae said, resting his finger on the bandage on Donghae's neck. "You shouldn't. I could've killed you."

"I shouldn't? So you want me to make you suffer or something?" Donghae scoffed, completely annoyed. "I thought we're done talking about this? Let it go. Move on. I feel good by accepting your apology, why can't you forgive yourself?"

"Because It's beyond my control. I can't control it and I'm so scare if one day I ended up killing you."

"I'm done talking about this, ok?"

Donghae moved away from Hyukjae with an angry expression on his face that Hyukjae never seen before and Hyukjae could literally feel Donghae's anger. It was like their feelings were linking. The more Donghae moved farther away, the more he felt empty.

"Hae.."

"What?"

"I'm sorry." Hyukjae muttered, resting their foreheads together. His hand gently Donghae's hair. "I promise I won't talk about this again, ok? Just... don't leave me."

"You know I won't." Donghae said as he clutched on Hyukjae's jacket. He pulled away a little so he could see Hyukjae's eyes. For a moment Donghae just looked into his dark eyes, trying to convinced him that at all cost he would stay by his side. But he saw nothing but sadness in those eyes.

So he leaned closer again until their lips touched for a kiss and suddenly warm feeling pushed away the worry inside Hyukjae's chest and he could feel how Donghae meant every words. 

Hyukjae didn't know how Donghae's lips could make him this addicted and he just giving in, slowly melting away around his embrace, letting the other took control. All he did was just close his eyes and enjoying everything Donghae had to offer, those sweet lips and wet delicious muscle that exploring his cavern gently yet equally eager.

Their kisses were became more and more intense and sloppy. Both of them were drown in their own feelings and needs and next thing they know they were both already inside Donghae's bedroom without even knowing how they get there on the first place as they never once broke the kiss to see where they were going. Both were equally eager to return every touch and kiss. Both out of breath, yet couldn't get themselves off of each other. Their mouths molded perfectly with each and every kiss they've shared and only parted when Hyukjae had Donghae laid on the mattress.

The young vampire didn't do anything when Donghae abruptly ripped the shirt he had on, exposing his fine chest. Hyukjae didn't even notice when did Donghae manage to slipped him off of his jacket. But he didn't wanna think about it at that moment. Instead, he leaned down again to meet the blond's lips and kissed him rough and deep. He even went bolder as Donghae started to let out a shaky moan off his throat. Hyukjae's skin felt like burning when it came to contact with the other's soft one after he harshly threw away his shirt.

Their fingers intertwined as Hyukjae had them pinned on the mattress while he worked his way to the younger's neck, peppering with soft kisses and sensual . Donghae's scent drove him almost mad. It was so addicted that Hyukjae couldn't help himself and drowned into the sensation.

But then the images of Donghae's being hurt flashes in his head. The images of Donghae struggling fighting for his life filled his mind and it was all because of him.

He hurt Donghae the last time they made love here in the same room, on the same bed. He couldn't control himself back then and he suddenly afraid that he couldn't control it this time. Last time was bad enough for Donghae and now what if he ended up killing him? He knew he can't control his desire yet. He knew he can just lose control and end his life just like that.

Those thoughts were haunting him.

So he pulled away, rolling himself next to Donghae and covered his face while trying to catch his breath, earning a clearly visible frown on the other's forehead.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. I just." Hyukjae bit his lips, trying think the excuses. His dead heart clenched seeing the hurt expr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter