The Memories

.:: T A K E N ::.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon pressed his fingers lightly on Donghae's wrist, trying to find the pulse. It was weak, but he just glad that it was still there. Weak, but still there. He let go a big sigh before went to fetched his bag on the chair next to the bed, taking out needles, IV tube and other medical related things.

 

"Is he dying?"

 

Siwon glared at Hyukjae who sat a bit far from the bed. He hated how calm his voice was. How can this man talked about things like that without even concern? as if life was just something without meaning and just nothing. But he said nothing. It was useless anyway. Siwon tried so many times before, but nothing could ever

 

"He'll live." Siwon said coldly. "He lost a lot of blood, thanks to you."

Hyukjae smirked darkly. "He can thank me later when he wakes up. "

Siwon glared once again. "Stop it, Hyukjae. He's innocent. Look at him. You are messing with life."

"Wasn't that the only reason we were created? To ruin lives?"

"I refuse to do that."

"We are exactly the same."

"I save lives. You destroy lives. There's a big different."

"Whatever." Hyukjae said."Why would I care about their life? They didn't care about mine."

 

Siwon let go a sigh. There they go again, arguing about the same old thing. Things that would never solved when talking to a cruel and heartless creature as Hyukjae.

 

"Just get out." Siwon ordered him, pointed at the door.

"Why? I didn't do anything. I just sit here cutely watching you."

"Can I do this blood transfussion on him peacefully? I don't want some crazy vampire suddenly went nuts because of it."

"Wrap your nose with something, it will reduce the smell."

 

Once again Siwon gave him a mental look.

 

"Oh.. you were reffering to me?" Hyukjae asked, making innocent and funny face. "How silly! Don't worry. I almost drain his blood. I'm full."

 

Siwon ignored him and continue taking care of Donghae. It was useless talking about compassion to a heartless vampire as Hyukjae. He wouldn't understand anyway. Young vampires always do as they pleased.

 

Hyukjae was still new to the vampire world. Siwon found him near the woods not so far from his home about ten years ago. His blood were drained out and seeing the wound on his neck, Siwon instantly knew he was killed by a vampire. He knew soon he would become one too. So Siwon took him back home and take care of him.

 

The transformation process was agonizing. Siwon was there to guide him. Hyukjae became a vampire completely on the third day after he was found. He didn't remember anything about being human. He didn't remember his name, but Siwon told him about his name from the ID card he had with him. But that was all Siwon knew about him. He was born in early April 1986, his name was Lee Hyukjae. Beside what was written on the ID, Siwon didn't know anything else.

 

On the first months of his life as a vampire, Siwon trained him how to hunt animals. The most stronger instink of a newborn vampire was to kill. Younger vampires are killing machine. They were driven by the bloodthirst and lust. So was Hyukjae. His killer instink was too strong and he found himself more pleased by feasting on human blood. Siwon couldn't do anything about it. But he really care about Hyukjae and gained respect from him.

 

Siwon was surprised Hyukjae didn't kill Donghae yet. Hyukjae never let his prey live this long. But seeing Donghae made Siwon understand a bit. Hyukjae just wanted to have fun a little longer with this beautiful young man. Who wouldn't? Donghae was really a fine and attractive. His features was perfect. It was really cruel of Hyukjae for doing this to such a beautiful man. Siwon would never harm a soul. Siwon was also a vampire. But he was different, way much older than Hyukjae. He was created almost three hundred years ago. He was a killing machine back then. But not anymore. He learnt how to control himself. He stopped taking human's blood and started to take animal's.

 

"Why you brought him here?" Siwon asked as checking the flow of the blood from the blood bag into the IV hose. He was about to get up when suddenly Hyukjae already stood next to donghae's bed, his hand was reaching out for the blood bag that was hanged on IV pole. Siwon grabbed his hand so fast before he even touched it.

"Just checking ... relax."

"Why you brought him here? who is he?"

"He's no body."

"Hyukjae.."

"Alright! He's my toy." He answered darkly. "My slave. Also my blood bank. and I brought him here So it will be easier for me to him."

"Hyukjae!"

"You like my first answer better, don't you?" Hyukjae laughed, and after satisfied he continued. "He knows my name."

 

Siwon dropped his pen light, but he didn't care about it right now. So this man was someone from his past? Could it be?

  

"So you spare his life because he knows your name? Are you sure? There are alot of people who got the same name as yours. Maybe he was talking about someone else."

"I saw my face on his head." Hyukjae said bitterly. "I make him forget how I look like, I never told him my name. But when he said my name I felt something different. So I look into his memories. He has memories of Lee Hyukjae and I saw my own face. He knew who I was and I wanna know more. But this human is too weak. I can't dig further bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter