Date and Someone Familiar

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lead her to the passenger seat of the car and opened the door for her. She smiled gratefully and sat down. I then walked around the front side of the car to the driver's seat. I opened the car and sat, then closed it tightly. I turned the car on and drove.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Where do YOU want to go?"

"A place where you like," she said sweetly. Aigoo this girl! I can't help but to chuckle at her.

"Ah, oppa! Let's go somewhere fun! Let's go to the gang's hideout! I'm in the mood for some fun,"she said. I was a bit upset. What she meant was, she wanted to go to where Big Bang and 2NE1 meet oftenly, and it's definitely either Jiyong or CL's house. Well, it's because they're the leaders. And going to the hideout means, We can't spend our time ONLY with the two of us. I sighed but then smile, not wanting to disappoint her.

Cheer up Ri. At least she's happy, I said mentally.

"Okay then if that's where you want to go, but you'll have to call the others too," I said. She rummaged her handbag and reached out her phone . She pushed some buttons and put the phone near her ear.

"Ne, oppa! Can you come? Oh really? Ah arasseo arasseo. MWO?!" Surprised, I faced her. What happened?

"Ah, jinjja?! Ah ok! Bye oppa! See you there!" She said finally and ended the call. She explained that she just called Jiyong and he said to her that he also wanted to invite his friends, a gang from another school, TS. TS was a pretty big name, but not as big as YG. Well, maybe because they're new. Jiyong also told her that the gang's name was B.A.P. Then it rang a bell to my brain. Oh no. I have a pretty bad feeling about this. Well you see, I'm having an unhappy past with those guys, especially with the one named Youngjae. 

But seeing her happy face made me feel guilty. This is for your girlfriend's sake, Seungri. Just meet and greet, pretend to not know, shake hands, then make a distance from them! Done!

But I kept worrying. What if THEY remembered? Well, I was not to blame. They eventually started it first. It started when me and him were besties and made a gang blablabla, and it got BOOM! Disaster, blablabla... Such boring stories you better hear someone made a creaking sound with a chalk rather than hearing my story.

I didn't realize I was staring blankly until a hand waved in front of my eyes. I noticed it was Aeri's.

"Helloooooooo~ Earth to Seungri? Hey! Oppa! You there?" She's still waving while laughing. I quickly focused my mind, back to reality.

"Huh? Oh, Aeri.... Sorry, I got lost.." I said, shaking my head. She laughed, "Well really oppa? Then why are we here?"

Whoa. I never knew I have these such powers. I thought we will hit a tree or something. I shrugged and went out of the car, coming towards the passenger seat. I opened the door for her, and she thanked me. We walked inside, hand in hand, when I suddenly thought something bad. What if they hurt her? What if they take me away from her? I'm sure they will satisfy themselves by crushing my life. They did in my past. Hey, it's Youngjae we're talking about. YOUNGJAE. And for the rest of my life, I never saw Youngjae forgiving people until he said it's enough. And he was NEVER satisfied. Oh great. But it was too late to go back. All that I could do is to protect Aeri, my beloved. I squeezed my hands tighter at her hand which made her surprised at first, but then smiled. That smile made me relax. We then entered the club. Here goes nothing.

As we stepped in, the blasting music filled the air. I never heard this music before. It goes "WARRIOR!" and all stuff. I don't get. Then I noticed everyone was at the dance floor, cheering. Me and my girl(I guess I can call her that already) head towards the dance floor, and six guys where dancing, stomping their feet, while shouting, "WARRIOR!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tLooPlf2Sw << link for WARRIOR - B.A.P. The song's catchy, and for those who never heard it before, I suggest you to hear it!(:

The song's pretty catchy, though. I nodded my head according to the beat. It was actually had started, so we enjoyed the next 3 minutes hearing the song. The leader, well I thought, because he's the most leader-like to me, rapped with a deep but cool voice.

What's Your B?
Matseo ssaulkke I georie yeonghondeureul wihae whoa

What's Your A?
Saeroun hyeongmyeongui sijakjeom
Magaboltemyeon magabwa nal

What's Your P?
Akhan DNA, baireoseu
Urin jeonsadeureul da irheosseo
Once Again, What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P
Da ireoseo

Then a figure was singing but I couldn't see his face clearly because the lights shone too bright. He looked familiar though...

kkeuteomneun jeonjaengeun nugul wihaeinna~

And a guy with cheetos arms behind him sang

Bang Bang bigeophage da geudae dwieseo meoril gyeonunda

After that a guy with the most charismatic face sang

geudaedeurui wiseoneun yongseobadeul su inna~

Then came a guy with also a deep voice, but looked cuter(FYI, but remember, I'M NOT GAY)

Bomb Bomb eoduun gamyeon sogeul da deonjyeo
Get It On

And everyone, even the crowds, sang

Warrior

taeyangarae neoreul matgyeobwa
Nae gaseume bureul jipyeobwa
digidigideom digidigideom
Warrior
chongalboda jomdeo ppareuge
Nigaseume pago deureoga
Digidigideom digidigideom
 mogeul joyeoganda

Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)
Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

Then the tallest of them all, rapped really fast and to me, that's way cool.

Yeah
Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun
Geu daedeureul wihae nallineun Punch
Seoroga dareugo pyeoneul gareugo
Geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo
Simjange ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni
Hwaganani deureo samadi jansori
(Rest In Peace) jinsildeureul wihan I gido
Garyeojin siseutem geomeun geurimjaga wiro
Deopyeodo gulhaji annneun sinseonghan baetji
What's The Name Of The Game? B.A.P

Then came again the figure who looked familiar but I can't guess who it is.

jeolmangui neupeseo sara bonjeok inna~

Then the cheetos guy

Bang Bang angmongdeuri nal goerophyeo gil irheun nachimban

The charismatic guy

angma gateun ipsullo neon swipge malhal tenga~

The cute guy

Bomb Bomb hana dulssik jugeoga jiok gateun mare sumi meojeoga

Then came again the chorus part,and I started to like this song. Suddenly, the lighting went off and on again, but this time, it's from up the ceiling, so their faces are all unseen and it sounded mysterious, yet we could still see what they're doing. They made a line and started to do these clapping and stomping dance moves. Then after the sound 'BOOM', where the dance finished, the lights are completely on again, but this time, it lights up a guy, the one who I thought was familiar. But I can't really see his face since he looked down, until he sang and looked towards the crowd.

haneurarae geudaen garyeojiji annneunda... Noooo~

And I really wished he wasn't the one performing that song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guuyyss!! :D:D

Wee!!! How's that? Pretty cool, huh? B-) #slapme

I'm making this to also promote the new rookie group B.A.P!

Aigoo writing the lyrics made me tired.. My fingers a numb.. lol._.

Their style's underground hiphop, so I recommend you guys to get to know them! :D

Oh yeah, for the last sentence, I randomed the colour so you wouldn't know who the guy is.. kekeke.. But hey, I guess you knew it already, IF you watch the video (:

I thought I'm gonna add 2PM on this too...

Ok I'm crazy XD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!