Seungri, is that.....YOU?!

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up really really early. I don't know why, maybe it's because of Seungri. I wanted to see the 'new' him badly, as in, REALLY REALLY BAD. I hurried downstairs and took a slice of bread and spreaded strawberry jam all over it with a knife. I chomped it quickly and head upstairs to take a bath. After a not-really-quick-bath(I'm afraid I'll be friends with the flies in school), I changed into a long sleeve red and gray colour shirt and a red miniskirt(not forgetting hot pants) and putting a simple necklace and earrings, also fixing my hair into a ponytail, letting my bangs fall perfectly. I dunno why I dressed up. I just felt today is a special day. I grabbed my backpack and went outside. Today I'm taking a bus to school, because I wanted to enjoy the view, not driving in an empty car, all alone, and focusing only the road. Besides, my gang's in the bus too. I spotted Chaerin and she waved, signalling me to sit beside her. I just realized the others aren't here. "Yah, how's the project? Having any fun?" Chaerin asked, deepening the word fun which made me lift one of my eyebrows.

"What do you mean by fun?"

"Yah! I'm not dirty minded! I mean, how's Seungri? Is he nice?"

"Yup. But we're not really into the project though..."

"What?! You two were dating last night?!"

"No silly!!" I hit her arms playfully while she chuckled.

"So, what did you guys do?"

"Ummm... We were at Jiyong's house and..." She stared at me like an idiot, "-and we did a make over for Seungri. But I headed home first, So I don't know what he looked like now.."

Chaerin nodded and the bus suddenly stopped. We grabbed our bags and got out of the bus. Our lockers are located in the hall and we headed there. My locker was between Dara's and CL's(Chaerin's nickname) so we met Dara who was busy stacking her books in her locker. She greeted us and we chatted because school's not going to start soon. The hall was pretty crowded and noisy until the big doors were open with a bang, and that's the signal where everyone will stop what they're doing and look at 4 handsome guys, only this time, there were 5.....

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyuuuuuuuuunnggggg~" I whined as Jiyong hyung pulled me to the doors to the hall. "Shut up Ri! It's just people looking at you because of your handsomeness, then we'll go to the girls, and YOU can get used to this!"

"But I'm nervoouuuuuuusss!!!!"

"THAT'S WHY WE'RE HERE BESIDE YOU! WE'LL BE THERE TOO RI! NOW JUST WALK CONFIDENTLY AND YOU'LL GET USED TO IT!"

Blessed be God, Taeyang, the mohawk guy, came to my rescue. Oh wait, why was he here? Well to be exact, why are all Big Bang here? Guess I'll have to explain.

Well, you see, last night Jiyong stayed at my house, and we went to school together. In the school's gates, he decided to introduce me to the guys earlier so I won't be too nervous of later being asked by 4 girls and 3 guys at once. So, we waited for them, did a quick introduction, and here we are, me whining to not going inside while Jiyong pulling me to the direction of the hall's door.

Sooooo, back to Taeyang saving my life.

"It's okay Ri. Just think of  THE GIRL. You know, Aeri. Just think that out there, it' only her, and you want to go to her so badly. Just walk like you were before, okay?"

"No! Don't think of the girl! Think of Doraemon!" Daesung hyung, the "angelic-smile" guy, teased me.

"Shut up Dae. You and your blue cat will freak him out," TOP hyung, the "killer-eye" guy, defended me from Dae's blue alien cat.

Then we all laughed at those two's humour. Well, at least it brighten the mood.

I took a deep breath, and said, "Okay, let's give it a try," as Jiyong pushed the door's hall. And to my predictions, all the people suddenly stopped, as if we're aliens or something. Why I know that, you ask? Because I WAS them. I was one of the people here who stopped because of these 4 guys who walked beside me, and now, I really couldn't believe it, I am now one of the 4 good looking guys with such a muscullar body! How lucky was I? Well, it all started because of one girl, one girl who changed my life, from nerdy geeks to high popularity dudes, it's her, Aeri. I guess I owe her a lot, don't cha think?

And that girl, was now staring at me, bewildered. I think she didn't really imagine I could be this.. umm.. like this. I smiled at her and noticed the girl with the super big 'nerdy' but stylish glasses beside her was staring at me too, along with another girl with brunette hair and super bold eyeliners, who poked Aeri in her arm, pointing at me. Well that girl reminds me of a cat. I'm serious. Paint her skin blue and everybody will think she Doraemon's long lost sister. Just kidding. No I'm actually a little serious.

I headed towards her, along with the boys, and greeted her with a charming smile.

"Hey,"

"H-hey," she replied back, stuttered.

"Yo, Aeri! How is it? I'm a pretty good designer, eh?" Jiyong embraced me with his arm playfully. She smiled and replied,"I never thought he'll be like this.. Good job oppa!" She gave Jiyong a thumbs up, which made me slightly jealous.

"Ummm.. Excuse me, but.. Who is this?" The girl with stylish gigantic glasses asked. "It's Seungri, the one who's always quiet  in class... But I guess you won't be anymore! Right?" The cat women girl with the cat's eyes, nudged my arm, grining.

"Ohhh... Well, nice to meet you! I'm Dara!" The girl with humongous glasses offered her hand which I shook shyly.

"And I'm CL! And welcome to the gang!" The girl with the cat's eyes happily said.

"Which reminds me... Where's Bom and Minzy?" Taeyang asked.

"I guess they're in class already... Come on guys! Let's head to class before Mr.PSY showed up!" Aeri said. We walked to class together, and I felt happy. They made me thought that people in this world cared for me.

I walked beside Aeri. The other had their lovey dovey couple things going on(TOP's with his other yeobo Daesung) and I think me and Aeri could be the next couple, ahem ahem. But no, she might not like me. Her helping me doesn't mean she like me, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOO PEOPLEEE!!!! XDXDXD

So, how's this chapter? Good? Well I hope so... I don't want to let you guys down(:

I added a little bit of a humour in this... Hope ya like it!

I also wanted to thank my FIRST commentators, chachu !! :D

And minglin, VIPJan12 for subscribing and adding me as a friend! Really appreciating that!!;D

For others who read, please be kind to follow these fellows' steps, at least leave COMMENTS and SUBSCRIBE! XDXD

Reminders: Comments=REQUEST! :D

Now, for replies:

@chachu I'm updating right nowww~ ;)

@VIPJan12 loll ikr! I've been desperate to find these kinds of Seungri fics, but most of his fics are all about rated Ms... ._. loll VIPs are yadong!

CIAOO ALL!!!! HAPPY READING!!!! LOVE YA VIPS (especially CHAMPIONS:D:D I'm a CHAMPIONN~~)!!! <3<3<3