I'll Be There!

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beginning to feel guilty. How could I? Leaving my boyfriend with a boy who's stomach was like a blackhole? He must be feeding some cheesecakes to Daehyun right now. Don't worry babe I'll make it up to you later!~

As you know, me and the rest of the boys are heading for Han Gang, or Han River. It's the most beautiful river in Korea. I wish Seungri's here, but oh well. At least I'm now with 8 good looking guys. Well even though Seungri's the most handsome.

"Yah, Aeri-ah. You shouldn't've left your boyfriend back there. Now you must be thinking about him, right?" Himchan oppa who sat beside me, said. I sighed and nodded. Himchan just smiled and patted my shoulder.

"It's okay. He did something wrong to you before anyways right?" He said with a reassuring smile.

"Speaking of doing something wrong, what did he do to you? You haven't told us yet Ri," Yongguk oppa said with a deep but calming tone, looking at me through the front mirror of the car. He's sitting with Jiyong oppa in the passenger seat at the front while Ji oppa drive, then in the middle I sat between Himchan oppa and Jongup, while at the back, Taeyang, TOP, Daesung and ZELO.

"He shouted at me. Well I know you guys will think it's normal but I dunno why it affected my heart so much.. Urgh I became sensitive..." I replied, sighing.

"What?! Boys shouldn't shout at girls! That's crazy!" Jiyong's eyes widened. I just laughed at his reaction.

"But it's true, Aeri... unless you did something wrong, I guess?" Taeyang oppa asked.

"Well I asked what's with him and Youngjae..." I said bitterly, saying the word 'Youngjae'.

"I guess that's the problem noona. He had a painful past with Youngjae," Jongup said, but then he realized what he just said and covered his own mouth with his hands.

"What? So you know what's with them?" I said, and I'm guessing the other boys knew what happened too, since they were shocked too and glared at Jongup.

I wanted to ask more things, but I was cut off by the sudden stop of the car.

"We're here!" Ji oppa shouted and got off the car. The others followed, and I didn't have the chance to ask them.

Oh well. Maybe some other time.

Taeyang's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here!" Jiyong shouted.

Wow Ji. Just in time. I thought of Aeri interrogating us in the car if Ji didn't speed up to reach the destination. We owe you, bro. Thumbs up.

Well as you see now we’re going to take Aeri to Han Gang. Well I hope she like it. But I guess she won’t if Seungri’s not here. So I tried calling him. After three rings he finally picked up.

“Yah, hyung! Where are you? Where’s Aeri? Tell me! Daehyun said you’re in Han Gang is that right?”

“Neh maknae. She seemed sad, so I called you.”

“Aishh that girl. She left me but then searched for me,” I chuckled at the maknae’s muttering.

“That means she cared for you pabo,” I said.

“I know I know. I’ll be there in seconds,”

“Why so fast?”

“Because Daehyunnie here was begging for some -SHUT UP DAE!!- sorry hyung, umm cheesecakes now,” I laughed at their little fight.

“HYUUUUNGGGG YOU PROMISED ME CHEESECAAAAAKESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone shout REALLY loud in the background. I laughed even more.

“DAEHYUN I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL THROW YOU OUT THROUGH THE CAR WINDOW IF YOU KEEP BEGGING FOR SOME ROTTEN CHEESECAKES!!” Seungri shouted.

“Hyung, you made three mistakes. One, you can’t swear bad things to God. Two, I don’t fit in this window. And three, cheesecakes are heaven, not rotten,” Daehyun said. Now this time I was on the floor laughing, while people were looking at me.

“Aish whatever Daehyun. Hyung! We’ll be there soon! Just keep it a secret neh?”

“Ahh arasseo. Be careful maknae!”

“Okay, annyeong!” And he hung up.

I think I did the right thing. But keeping this as a secret is hard. I have to tell AT LEAST one person. And maybe that could be our leader, Jiyong.

“Yah Ji!” Ji turned around while I approached him.

“What is it Bae?”

“Maknae will be here soon. Better not tell Aeri. And maybe we’ll do some make over before he meets her,” I whispered so nobody will hear.

“Why don’t we tell the other boys? We could set up some romantic setting for them. Jonguppie can distract her,” he whispered back. I smiled at him and nodded.

We told the others and they went to work. Only we exchanged Jongup with Himchan and TOP since Jongup’s a leaking pail.

Our plan worked very well. Aeri doesn’t seem suspicious because Himchan and TOP are both good at acting. We setted up a beautiful place for two people, and we even told Seungri by phone and he thanked us. I hope this will be a perfect date for them.

Seungri’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really must thank my hyungs and dongsaengs. Seriously they don’t need to do that. I’m thankful for them and I’m happy to help the next time they need it.

I FINALLY arrived and parked my car and pulled an overexcited Daehyun behind me. I just bought him a cheesecake since he’s soooo ANNOYING. But oh well he is cute anyway(NOT GAY).

We went to where the others are. They greeted me while apologized for taking Aeri but meh, I forgave them right away since they’re doing such things that made me happy. I haven’t saw their decorations yet, but I bet it will be beautiful.

They helped me got ready since I was in a hurry I didn’t wear proper clothes. I wore a tuxedo and I think I looked good.


I hope.

Aeri’s POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder where the others went. I tried asking Himchan and TOP oppa but they seem to be hiding something. Hmmm I wonder what...

So now here I am laughing at Himchan’s jokes.

“I mean like, Oh my god! It was like, we’re on a bus and the mysterious caller asked Youngjae, ‘Who do you think is the person that’s smarter than you?’ then he said ‘Daehyunnie’, and the caller said ‘excluding Daehyun’! That was like, a PANG! The caller must be a poison tongue!” We burst into laughter. Aww Daehyun. You really need to study harder!

“Yah, Aeri-ah, let’s go there!” TOP oppa said, pointing to a place, more like a small cafe or something. I nodded and we walked over to the place. Then both Himchan and TOP oppa guided me inside since the lights are off.

“Umm oppas the lights are off so shouldn’t it be closed-“ but I stopped talking because of the view I’m watching right now.