Annoying!

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yum!!! Delicious!!" I said, my mouth filled with Aeri's tteopokki.

"You think so? I thought it will taste bitter..."

"What?! It's the best tteopokki I've ever tasted!"

"Aishh oppa stop making me blush. You know after this you will have the punishment!"

"A punishment to kiss you all day? I'm on!!" I said teasingly.

"OPPA!!!"

"Whaat?? You like it anyway," I pouted cutely.

"That's 3 punishments," Aeri said.

"Awwww," I pouted even more.

"Fine I won't count that," she said while sighing.

"AIGOOO MY AERI YOU'RE SO KIND SARANGHAE!!" I hugged her while she choked. Whew I guess I just hugged her too tight.

"Ishh oppa you're annoying. Hmm let me see... Today's punishment is..."

I bit my lips nervously while she rested her index finger on her chin, eyes looking up, thinking.

"Aha! Can you call Big Bang and BAP over?"

"How about 2NE1?"

"Ohooo why? You want to flirt with them?" She teased, her eye brows up and down. Aigoo this princess.

"ANI!! I want to be only with you. It's just... why are you only inviting BOYS?" I said suspiciously.

"You thought I would cheat on you? That's 4 punishments!" she said while folding her arms.

"Aishhh Aeri-ah!" I ruffled my hair with both of my hands while she laughed.

"Just don't ask, quick call them!"

"Fine fine," I picked up my phone, but then I remembered something. Inviting Big Bang is ok, but BAP? No, scratch that, YOUNGJAE? That's a no go. I looked at my Aeri, who's whistling the tune 'Always'. I guess she got over obssessed since I sang for her. That's cute. Too cute.

"Umm... Aeri-ah," I said nervously.

She stopped whistling and turned around, her lips still pouting because she's been whistling.

"Does BAP also count Youngjae?"

"No. I won't invite anyone that hurted my panda," she said in a serious tone. I smiled at her while she smiled back. I wanted t approach and kiss her, but that will add up my punishment. I also respected her as a woman, not a puppet only for kisses.

I called Yongguk and Jiyong and they agreed. Thankfully Yongguk said that Youngjae was having a so called 'trip' and he won't be back till tomorrow, so the coast was clear.

-15 minutes later-

"YAAHHHHH LOVEBIRDS OPEN UP!!! OR ELSE WE'LL GIVE THIS DOOR A BIG BANG!!" I heard Jiyong shouted at the back of the door while banging the door.

"Aishhh hyung! Just wait will yo-" I said while opening the door, but Jiyong rushed inside quickly, going to the bathroom. So that explains it.

"Hey Ri!" Taeyang and ToDae greeted me. We did a hi5 and what ups and sat on the couch. We talked and chatted and had fun and not much longer, BAP came (except that brat of course) and the party became more fun. Yeah fun, until Aeri appeared, folding her arms, coughing. We all turned our heads to her direction.

"Babe, what is it? Come and join us!" I said, as I patted the empty space beside me.

"Oh Ri. You forgot about the punishment, ne? The first punishment is, cleaning up. So every mess made by us must be cleaned, arasseo?" she said, smirking.

I was flabbergasted. No way she did this to me. How... Why?! ARGH! All of the boys turned their heads to me, then to Aeri, and back at me, while I looked at Aeri wide eyed, not believing what she just said. She raised one of her eye brows, telling me to go and do my job. I slowly stood up, still staring at her, and I tried to walk slowly, hoping she would laugh and said it was just a joke. But no. Instead, she just smiled evily and took my position on the sofa. I headed to the kitchen grumpily. I was mad. I hate being bossied like this, even though it's my fault in the first place. I guess it's what they call trauma. Well, of course, this has something to do with Youngjae.

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I may be evil, but at least he'll learn his lesson. I saw him started doing chores in the kitchen, murmuring something grumpily. I chuckled and looked at the still-confused-boys.

"Oh boys you haven't know the story yet," I said.

"Couple fight huh?" Taeyang asked.

I nodded slowly.

"But I still needed to do one more thing... And I'm gonna need your help," I said, looking to each of the boys' faces. They looked enthusiastic, and I smirked, imagining what Seungri's face will look like later.

"So, here's the plan,"

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was done washing the dishes and headed to the closet to find a mop. I found it and started mopping the living room, when I heard Aeri shouted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

I ran to her and asked,"what's the matter jagi?!"

"G-g-g-ghost," she whispered, hugging me.

"Where?" I tried to comfort her, patting her back.

"Th-th-th-there," she said, but I can see her laughing a bit.

I knew it. I knew she's gonna trick me. I rolled my eyes.

"Jagi, it's very funny. You thought I will believe you neh? Maybe one of the boys will be the ghost. No need scaring me. I'm good," I said, and I hit the jackpot. All the boys came out of the hiding place and Aeri pouted. I chuckled and saluted the others, going back to the kitchen, filling a bucket of water for the mop. While the water's filling, I tried to find the floor wax and just as I was about to open the cabinet, it opened by itself and popped out a ghost. I shrieked a high pitched shriek and ran away from the kitchen. I tried to find the others but they're gone. Ugh, they must be planning this. But I hate being alone! Why are they so annoying today?! Wait, if Aeri's with them, and I'm not there......

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! AERIIII WHERE YOU AT GIRL?!?!

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~

I was laughing so hard as I saw Seungri's derp face. Me and the boys took hidden photos of him while he's screaming. And now we're in the back of the house. I thinkhe' completely annoyed right now, since I know he likes to get annoyed by such small problems. And I think I'm in for trouble. Just then the front door opened and I saw Seungri coming out, trying to search for me. I shushed the boys and pointed at their van. They were looking at me like I'm crazy but Jiyong ran to the van, followed by us. That's when Seungri saw us.

"YAHH!! COME RIGHT HERE YOU-"

"Faster!!!" I shouted and ran inside the van.

"NO!!!!!! WAIT!! AERI!!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!" I heard Seungri shriek while running too. He's fast enough to catch me but I managed to swing my arm free. We all went into the van but an arm grabbed Daehyun's wrist and pulled him out. It was the raging panda Seungri. Poor Daehyun. He'll be roasted alive. Daehyun tried to get in but too late, Jiyong already pressed the gas.

"NOOOOOOOOOO GUYS WAIITTT!!!!" we saw Daehyun running away from Seungri, following our van.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!!! YAH MAAA!!!!!!!! AERI DARLING YOU WILL RECEIVE A PUNISHMENT WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seungri shouted between his panting.

Looks like I'm really IN for trouble. But meh, let's enjoy this day, neh?

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now completely annoyed. How dare her?! She left me just like that?!

I guess I shouldn't've shouted at her first, and this won't happen. Oh well. I guess I'll just give her the right punishment later.

But then, I remembered. Where's that brat? I tried calling him.

"Daehyun-aaahhh!! Where are you?! I'll give you free cheesecakes and promise I won't kill you!" and that worked. He came out of his hiding place and lit up,"Cheese cake?!?! OMO!!!!"

This kid.

"Let's just go home ne? Hyung is tired right now,"

"Neh hyung! I'm tired too! Let's wait for them to come home,"

"By the way, do you know where they're going?" I said as we walked back home.

"Ne! They're going to the Han Gang.."

"Should we catch up? I'm worried,"

"Nahh hyung, trust BAP and your Big Bang friends! They're your own friends and you should trust them no matter what," Daehyun said grinning. He's too cute to be a dongsaeng. And he's right, maybe I have to trust them....

As long as Aeri come back home safely.