The new "Project"

This Love Is Like Fire

 

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to his house after that. It's really a quiet trip, but it's not awkward. I played with my fingers as I saw him driving the car. Then a crazy question popped up in my mind.

"So, how long have you been able to drive?"

Oh great, Aeri. He'll think you're crazy now! 

I thought he's gonna laugh and teases me, but instead, he answers with a chuckle.

"Hmmm... I guess... 2 days ago?"

I was shocked. I looked at him with big shocked eyes.

"Haha but don't worry. I won't get us into trouble."

He's cute when he's laughing.

Suddenly my cheeks felt like it's on fire.

"Are you cold? Let me turn off the aircon," he said, looking at me, worried.

"Huh? I'm fine, Seungri-ya... So, where' your house? Is it that far?" I changed the subject suddenly.

"Not really.. We'll be there in a minute or two..."

"Oh.. ok." I said and kept quiet until we arrived. He parked his car inside the garage and opened the driver's door. Then he walked to the other side and opened the door for me, and I blushed.

"T-thank you,"

"Your welcome," he smiled.

That smile again... made me want to kiss him in the cheek!

I got out from the car and followed him into the door. The house looked big from the outside so I guess he's rich. He then pulled a key and inserted it to the keyhole.

Wait, what? I mean, why is he the one who's holding the keys? Shouldn't it be his parents or whatsoever?

"Do you live by yourself?" I asked.

"Umm.. kind of. My parents are on a trip.." he answered without looking at me, just busy with the keys.

"But you just said you're sorry if they embarassed me.."

"Well, yeah. At that time I didn't know if they're going.. But I just received a text that they'll be going and the house keys are in my car... Well, at least they won't bother us," at last he was able to open the door and looked up to me, smiling.

I mouthed and 'Ohh' while nodding my head and entering the house. It was like, a kingdom! A house everybody wanted! Oh my, I was right! He is rich! I looked around the house, astonished. Well, everybody might think he's a total nerd with nothing, but to me, he's something! He didn't deserve being treated like a total loser in school. I was thinking about him while he nudged my elbow and handed me ice cream.

"Want some?" his eyes sparkled.

I smiled and said "thanks" as I the ice cream.

OH. MY. GOD. It tastes like heaven!

"Seungri-yah," I said while my ice cream.

"Hmm?" He asked back while yeah, his ice cream too.

"Can I ask you something? But don't misunderstand,"

"Ok, what is it?"

"Why are you being so quiet in class? Or even worse, school?"

He suddenly stops his ice cream and bowed down.

"Well, i-i-it's okay if y-y-you don't want to-"

"I was a criminal,"

I didn't believe what I just heard. What?! Him?! A criminal?!

But then he suddenly burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha!! You actually belived in me! Hahahahaha!!!"

I got embarassed and chased him all around the house. He's pretty fast, but I could tackle him to the sofa.

"AHAH! GOT YOU!" I screamed at his face, feeling victory.

"AHHHH!! DON'T HURT ME!!! SOMEBODY HELP! AHHHH!!!!" He panicked.

Then I started tickling him.

"AHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!! A MONSTER!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Then I stopped tickling and started laughing madly. He stood up, ruffling my hair.

"You want to know why? Because I'm a nerd. Well, actually, PRETENDING to be one. I just thought it's fun," I looked at him, unsure.

"What? I'm serious!" I still looked at him suspiciously.

"If I caught you lying at me again I'll tickle you until you die!!"

"NOOO!!! OKAY OKAY I'LL TELL YOU!!"

He then sighed, "Well, actually, I don't even know what I'm doing. I just... My parents taught me of being a  bad boy is not a good thing. So I followed my routine of being a nerd, like now,"

"You don't look like a nerd to me. Hey, when will your parents come back?"

"I don't know.. Usually, they'll be going for a year or more,"

"Wow.. they just sounded the same as my parents.. But my parents aren't as strict as yours.."

He then sighed, " Well, what else can I do?"

Then an idea slipped through my mind.

"Hey.. What about if you try to be a bad boy? Well, not as bad.. You know what I mean.."

"I'm not sure if my parents will like it.."

"Aww come on! You said they'll be gone in a year! That's a long time! It's not too bad tryin, right?"

"Well okay... But, how?"

I then grinned and stood up from the sofa,"For that, just leave it to me,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!(;

So, how's this chapter? kinda weird though... But I hope I satisfy you guys!(:

Hmm.... How do you think _______ will 'change' him, and what if his parents knew what's going to happen?

Keep reading to  find out :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!