Possibilities, fight, and punishment

This Love Is Like Fire

Youngjae's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Him. Why does he have to show up again? I feel like throwing up everytime I saw his face. Ugh.

I remembered it clearly, the day when he tore my heart into pieces. He took my one and only girl. At first I didn't believe it, but then this little photo messed it up. He was with my girl, both smiling happily and... URGH MADE ME WANNA PUKE.

How could he?! After years being besties, he just.. TOOK MY GIRL AND DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?!

That's why I punched him. I couldn't handle my emotions. But everyone chose him rather than me. Even B.A.P, or worse, my partner in the group, Daehyun. He's really angry when I punched him. I wanted to explain why, but I chose to shut up and hear Daehyun's nonsense talk. How frustrating.

I never trusted in karma. Why? Because it's HIS fault and I'M the one who got the pain?! I kicked a pebble on the sidewalk as I was on the way to B.A.P's dorm alone.I was too angry to be with the others. But I was startled when someone patted me on the shoulder.

It was Yongguk.

"Ahh... hyung," he flashed his gummy smile.

"Why did you punch him? There must be a reason, dongsaeng," to my surprise, he's not angry.

"I..... umm.." I wanted to spill the words. Everything. Everything he has done to me, but none came out of my lips.

"Youngjae-ah, you've got to tell me. I probably could help,"

"It was just.... Seungri took my girl just like that, and disappears..."

"It may be fake, dongsaeng.. you have proof?"

"Yes!"

I showed him the picture. No way it was photoshopped. It's too smooth to be edited.

"Maybe there are misunderstandings, Jae.. Seungri's a good guy. I did notice him glaring at you, but I guess you're doing the same to him,"

I thought harder. I don't remember doing bad things at him.

"Maybe your and his parents' were company enemies.. You both are rich!" Yongguk said.

"Maybe he wanted to do some explainings but his parents didn't allow him to speak to you, and started to lie and stuff like that. It happens a lot Jae..." he patted my shoulder once again and I nodded, thinking about Yongguk's predictions. It's true though. My dad's and his dad's company were big enemies. I guess I'll have to discuss with him, even though he may not like the idea.

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

WHAT WAS THAT GUY'S PROBLEM?!

Seungri never did anyting wrong! Oh why why why?!

It made me curious. I wanted to ask him what the hell was going on but I hesitated at first. What if he exploded like never before? He's gotten too much stress. But on the other hand, he won't hurt me, right? Maybe I should give it a try.

"Umm... oppa..." I started while he was switching the TV channels. We just had dinner and ended up watching TV.

"Hmm??"

"What was that?"

"That's Spongebob, silly," he said while pointing at Spongebob that was on the TV we were watching.

"Noooo not that.. I mean, why does Youngjae punch you? Did you do anything wrong?"

His eyes were flaring when I said Youngjae. Well I guess he had a painful past with this Youngjae guy.

"What makes you think I did anything wrong to him?" he suddenly raised his voice.

"Hey, watch your tone! I was just asking!"

"Then shut the hell up!! I don't want to talk about it now!!"

"Why are you so mad? Calm down jagi.."

"JUST SHUT UP!!!" he shouted in front of me, standing up while panting. Tears filled my eyes as I felt a big lump in m throat. How dare he?! I was just asking nicely and he did this to me?!

"YOU'RE A JERK!!!!!!!" I screamed at him and headed to MY room. Yes. I don't want to sleep with him today. Oh nono. Not after a fight.

I got in and threw myself to the bed, face facing the pillow, and cried. There was a knock on the door but I ignored it, probably that jerk wanted to apologize or something. But I don't care. I never got shouted before. And now I was shouted, by my own BOYFRIEND?! Now that's bizzare!

Suddenly the door was open and in went the panda jerk.

"Jagi, I'm so sorry, I lost my temper because I was too tired," he said, trying to pat my head but I quickly sat up and slapped his hand.

"Tired of what? Me? Fine, then go to your own room and sleep like a panda, cause I don't wanna bother you,"

"Please listen to me! I just wanted to-"

"Just?! DO YOU KNOW HOW HURT I AM TO BE SHOUTED AT NOT BY MY PARENTS, NOR THE EVIL MAID, BUT YOU!! MY OWN BOYFRIEND!!!!!" I shouted at him as tears rolled down my cheek. I cannot stand this anymore.

But suddenly he pulled me and his lips and mine were united. It was a soft kiss, and I like it. But because he's making me mad, I pulled out, making him shocked but then I pulled him myself by the collar and our lips reunited. I was too kind to forgive him, but he's a good kisser, so why not? I won't just forgive him that easily though, nyeheheh. Beware, Lee Seung Ri. Muahahahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong readers!!

So, how's this one? Hope it'll satisfy you guys(:

Hmm~ what do you think Seungri's punishment will be? What will be Seungri's problems with Youngjae(I revealed Youngjae's problems with Seungri, but not the other wy around, if you get what I mean><)? How do you think Youngjae and Seungri will figure this problem out? And who's Youngjae's girlfriend?

All these questions will be answered if you COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE to this story, and keep reading it<3<3

Oh yeah for those whos bias is Daesung, you can read Wings by author daesungforever264.

And for those whos bias is 2PM's Chansung, you can read I Regret My Decision by author mrsbangok

they're really good stories and I recommend you guys to read it! :D

Saranghaeyo!!

-missyseungridaehyun-