Surprise attack

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why oh WHY Youngjae must appear again?! I'm sick of it! I gave him glares when no one's noticing and he pretend to not know while talking to my girlfriend. That's not nice. I feel like punching his face but I don't want to make a fuss here.

So I tried avoiding him and got to know Zelo, Himchan, and Yongguk the most. We switched numbers(I'm NOT gay) and talked about stuff. Yongguk hyung loves underground hip hop even though his english is not good enough, but he's still damn good for a rookie. Himchan likes to play janggu (a traditional Korean drum) and Zelo likes skate boarding and is good at rapping.

I took a glance at Aeri and she seemed happy, talking with Daehyun and Jongup while I don't see that smelling brat anywhere. Probably flirting with girls. I'm a bit jealous, but at least she's not talking with that kid. But I wonder where he is. I kept looking for him and didn't notice until Yongguk hyung waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yaahhh... Seungri? You alright?" he asked.

"H-huh? Oh, I'm good hyung! Just... wondering where Youngjae is," I said, trying not to steam up saying his name.

"Oh, he said he needed fresh air. That kid... He doesn't like strangers so much," Himchan said, shaking his head and putting his hands on his hips, just like what a mother would do if their child made a mess.

"Ohh... Hahaha, I guess he's just...nervous.." Fresh air? Damn Youngjae I wished there's no place like fresh air to you you could've just die right now.

Relax Ri, relax.

"Hey, Seungri hyung, is that noona your girlfriend? She's pretty. No I'm not liking her, but she is pretty.. And you are lucky to have her hyung! She seems nice and all," Zelo suddenly said, glancing at my girlfriend, smiling at Daehyun and Jongup who seemed enjoying their time with her. Aigoo my princess. You're melting everyone's heart!

I chuckled at the maknae while the others just punch him on the shoulder, telling him to stop.

"Whaaatt?? I'm just sayinnnn," he whined, and as a result getting another punch from Himchan.

We talked a bit more and then Yongguk pulled his 'yeobo' and his 'youngest child' to get some drinks. I bid goodbye at them and glanced at Aeri. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I think I have to get to know Daehyun and Jongup more, just in case if I'm not around I can trust them to take care of my girl. They looked nice, but you can't judge a book by its cover. I think I made a huge mistake for letting Youngjae come to my world. I got traumatized at that.

I approached them and they both smiled. I smiled back and we talked. They seem nice, especially Daehyun. Jongup might be nicer but he's a quiet type. I think I could trust them. They're different from Youngjae. Definitely.

After a rather long talk, Aeri went to give us drinks. While she was gone, I pulled the guys closer.

"Hey umm Daehyun and Jongup. Can you do something for hyung?"

"Ne hyung We'll be happy to help," Daehyun said, a grin on his face. Jongup nodded in agreement with a non-stop smile.

"What is it hyung?" Jongup asked.

"Well you see, I trust you guys more than the others, because Aeri is the closest with you guys.. Can you like, take care of her when I'm not around?"

"Ahh... Ne hyung! We'll do our best! But.... Promise us to give us food after we took care of her!" Daehyun said. Oh Daehyun and his love for food. Jongup for the millionth time, nodded in agreement, only this time more enthusiasticly. Oh seriously? I bet if I send them 5 baskets of super big chicken wings to BAP's dorm, they will finish it in milliseconds, like piranhas.

"Aishh arasseo arasseo. You little brats!" I said, ruffling Daehyun's hair and we laughed.

"Oh and one more thing.... You guys keep secrets, right?" I said, unsure.

"Of course, hyung! We'll lock our mouths shut!"Jongup surprisingly said before Daehyun could reply. These guys, seriously.

"Alright... You see, me and-"

But I couldn't continue any longer, as I felt someone punched my face and Daehyun and Jongup stood up and the crowd gasping.

"HYUNGG!!! WAKE UP!!!! YA YOU!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?" Then I saw Jongup's figure in front of me, trying to wake me up, and behind him Daehyun was clinging someone's collar, completely angry. Then I saw my princess running towards me, crying. Then the view blurred, and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong reaaaderrrsss!!!!! XDXD Ooooooo~~ cliffhanger~~

So, how's the fic? Good? Hope so... I guess it's better than the short episode before.. lol.

And once again, I'M TRULY SORRY FOR YOUNGJAE'S FANS I DON'T MEAN THE INSULTS!!!! *bows deeply*

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!