Awake

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Seungri! You alright?!" Someone shook my shoulder gently. I felt dizzy. Wait where am I? I thought I was just at the bar along with Aeri, 21Bang(Big Bang and 2NE1), and BAP and... ohhh... wait a minute... I was punched by someone! Now I remember.

"Seungri, we are so sorry.... Youngjae never did that before.." A low voice just said. As I heard the name 'Youngjae', I sat up and stared at Yongguk. He just hung his head low and bit his lower lip. "Youngjae's a nice guy... I dunno what's up to him.. I'm really sorry,"

"YOU! I SHOULDN'T'VE INVITE YOU HERE!! YOU AND THAT STINKING GROUP OF YOURS! NOBODY MESSES WITH MY MEMBERS!!!" Jiyong fumed, pulling Yongguk's collar, and Yongguk seemed surprised, but he didn't move. Jiyong clenched his fist and headed it directly onto Yongguk's face. But before that happening, I stopped him by pulling his shoulder slightly and gave him a firm look. He sighed and stared coldly at Yongguk, and the door burst open and I saw my beautiful princess holding a glass of water. She was shocked seeing me awake, her eyes are red and puffy. I guess she has been crying, my poor baby.

"O-o-o-oppa..." she dropped the glass of water but thank goodness it's made of plastic. She ran towards me, pullling me to a hug.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't've asked you to come here... Mianhae..." she said, bursting into tears again.

"Shhh... baby... don't say that... you're not doing this on purpose, it's not your fault," I said, patting her head, feeling her soft hair. I pulled away a bit to look at  her face. Wow, no matter when she's happy or sad, she's always beautiful. I smiled softly at her and she did it too. I let go of her shoulders and looked at guilty Yongguk.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. Just like Aeri, you didn't think this will happen... and Jiyong hyung, don't fight with B.A.P, I want them as my friends, just like 21Bang," I smiled at both of them, and Jiyong apologized for his sudden explosion. Yongguk just shrugged it off and things started to calm down.

Just then the door opened and in went the rest of 21Bang and BAP, except for 'him'. I felt relieved, because if he's here, I could've explode. Jongup and Daehyun immediately ran towards me and bowed more than 90 degrees.

"Hyung! We're so sorry please forgive us!!" Daehyun said while panting. Guess they just ran all the way through here. Wait, speaking of 'here', where am I?

"Yes Daehyun and Jongup it's okay... But where are we?"

"We're at the hospital oppa... and just to make sure you know... Youngjae's here," Aeri said, a bit nervous. Okay I admit I was nervous, nervous because I think if I saw that stinking face of his again I'll explode like a volcano.

Himchan dragged Youngjae who's at the corner of the room, pushing him in front of me.

"Hyung, I'm sorry," Youngjae said, but I can see he's not serious at saying that. "I just drank too much... I never had the intention of doing that," liar.

"Oh and one more thing," Youngjae said, smirking a bit, but I can see it clearly. "But we need to talk about it only the both of us," and he headed out. What kind of sorry was that?!

"YAHH YOO YOUNGJAE! YOU'RE NOT FINISHED YET!" Himchan shouted, bowing at our direction and smiled awkwardly before catching Youngjae up.

"Seungri-yah, you okay? Don't put it in your heart," CL said, worrying. I sighed and just smiled. To make it not awkward, I started a conversation with everyone. The atmosphere changed. Soon laughter filled the room. I really enjoyed this.

But my mind can't stop thinking of what Youngjae just said. I guess I really have to talk to him. But how? Aeri's coming home together with me since that witch was around. Well not that I dislike it, I love her into pieces, but I'm also curious what Youngjae will say or do. But meh, I don't want to waste my precious time with my precious girl just by listening to a piece of junk.

After some good hours we decided to go back home. I'm tired and dizzy, but I have Aeri here, so why care? I'm so lucky to have her! Nyahahah no boys can ever take her!!!!

 

-Arrived at home-

"Oppa you just take a rest I'll cook for you," Aeri said while going to the kitchen.

"Ani!! You have to watch TV with me I'm full!" I said.

"But I'm hungry!" Aeri said while peeking her head out of the kitchen and stuck out her tongue. How cute~

Hana was staying in her friend's house so it's just me and her. How sweet my little sister is.

The TV show was boring so I decided to watch my Aeri cook instead. I crept behind her and hugged her waist from the back.

"Jagiiii~ what are you cooking? Smells good~" I said, my lips while resting my head on her shoulder.

"Well you just said you're full so won't get any~" Aeri said, teasingly.

"Awww~ but I'm hungry now!" I said, kissing her cheek which made her stop doing anything and froze. I quickly ran away, back to the couch, giggling.

"YAAHHH LEE SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Aeri shrieked from the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helooowww guuuyysss!!! :D:D

how's this chap? sorry if it :(

Thanks for all your support and hope we can be friends! XD *why am I saying this so suddenly

anyways COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!~