Why?

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm confused. Right here, right now. I was just talking to Youngjae and he seemed to be a nice guy. I was having fun until my boyfriend pulled me to the bar. I was like, the hell Ri? It's not polite to do that! But oh well, I don't really mind. But that Youngjae seemed to know my boyfriend before this meeting. But why Seungri didn't? Well maybe he forgot, but I caught him glaring at Youngjae before Jiyong pulled him over. Maybe I should talk to him.

I sipped my latte(Seungri bought us drinks) and started to ask,"Oppa, umm... Do you... Erghh.... Know Youngjae before? I think he recognized you," He furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged, "Never saw him my entire life," he looked.... Annoyed. Maybe he DID know Youngjae. But why did he lie? Especially to his own girlfriend? This made no sense. But I didn't dare to interrupt him anymore, as I remembered the cold stare he gave to that witch. Poisonous.

"Oppa, I'm bored... Let's talk with the others! I want to talk with the BAP boys! They seemed outgoing," I grinned. He sighed, "So you wanna hang out with them? Rather than this handsome and hot boyfriend of yours?" He pouted. "Gee oppa, you're good at sarcasm!" I teased. He glared and I laughed.

We then walked to the BAP gang, Seungri's hand in my waist. My prediction was right. BAP IS fun. I really like them, in minutes I felt they are like my brothers along with Big Bang. Yongguk's nice even though he looked pretty scary and his voice too, Himchan nags really often and I liked to , Daehyun is really chatty, although he said he was playing the role 'spy' in BAP. But I guess the real him is the real opposite. He likes to make fun of people, especially Youngjae. Youngjae's nice too. He's also dang smart. Jongup is kind of quiet but very nice. Zelo is really chatty like Daehyun, but when it comes to strangers, he's quietter than a stone. I got close with Daehyun and Jongup the most, since they're nice and outgoing although Jongup is not that chatty. Even Seungri got along with Zelo since they're maknaes in Big Bang and BAP. He also liked to chan and Yongguk. But I sensed that he tried to avoid Youngjae while Youngjae does the same as well. I can't stand it. Why are they doing this to each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!! Sorry for the long wait!!

And this chap is super short MIANHAE!! Projects and tests are piling up! They were as tall as the Himalayas...

OKAY I'm truly sorry you guys!! Please forgive me!! DXDX

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!