The Transformation

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She took my hand which makes my heart skipped a beat. No, two beats. She then dragged me out of my house and got me and her inside the car which I don't remember how. I drove to the direction she pointed at and within 15 minutes we're there. Well, I think, cause I dunno where the heck she dragged me to this house, quite bigger than mine. Well obviously because it had a boutique shop in it. I kept "Wow"ing the house until she woke me up from my dream to lalaland. "Yah! Seungri! What are you doing? Let's go!" She laughed at me. The most beautiful laugh I ever heard in my life. I then blushed and followed her towards the big front door. She pressed the doorbell and I heard footsteps from the other side. Then door clicked open and I saw a rather tall guy with blonde hair. He's like, so perfect. Not that I'm gay, but if any girl sees him, they will be crazy for him or something. He then smiled at both of us and started a conversation.

"Hey, you're that Seungri right?" He asked me.

"Ummm... yea..."

"Wow, you actually talked!" He said while laughing. No, I don't think I'll like this guy. Wait, is he Jiyong? I mean, THE Jiyong. Now everything started to make sense. You see, Jiyong is a fashionista in our school, and I think Aeri will do a makeover for me. Gosh, wow.

Then luckily Aeri was on my side cause she glared at Jiyong. I don't mean to think about it but it was pretty y, hehe. Jiyong rolled his eyes at us and asked, "So, are you just gonna stand there, or explain to me what and why you're here?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!" Aeri said. I laughed mentally of her cuteness.

"Well, you see, Jiyong, Seungri here has decided to change his, well, you know.."

"Oh I know what's in your brain, cuteness. Well Seungri, I'm gonna take you into a 'surgery' and we'll make you, umm.... SWAG-ish.." I got confused. Really I dunno what exactly is he thinking of but Aeri trusted him, so I guess I'll have to trust him too.

He then dragged me inside and gestured Aeri to go home. She was about to complain when Jiyong cut her off.

"Hey, it will not be fun without keeping it as a surprise," he winked as I rolled my eyes at him. He then told his driver to take Aeri home while he pulled me to a room. He then 'examined' me. I'm feeling like I was in hospital instead of his house. Hey, he used the word surgery! why wouldn't I think of a hospital?! He pulled my chin and tilted it to the sides.

"Hmmm... Well I guess I  know the style that fits for you," he then vanished just like that. He then came back with some make up artists, I suppose. And a few clothes.

"Okay, panda eyes. We're going to start the operation now. Just do what you're told," and he vanished once again while the make up artists gathered around me, ready to attack.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to see myself. I felt my face were being brushed and all stuff, and I don't really remember what happened then, now all I can see was Jiyong smiling at me, "Wow, panda eyes. You really are VICTORY!" I was confused at first, but then he noticed and pulled me into a mirror.

Seungri, is that....... you?

I really couldn't believe myself. It WAS me. The guy who was now staring at me, wearing such casual but cool clothes and accessories, was actually me. Not Jiyong, not anyone else, but me. I was... flabbergasted. The thought of me being this handsome never slipped to my brain. Suddenly a guy approached me and smiled approvingly. "Whoa, I never thought that you could be this handsome... I mean, THIS handsome, handsome.... Hey, but don't think I'm gay," I rolled my eyes but smiled. "Thanks, Jiyong... I too, also never thought I could be this.. You know... Not to brag, but..."
"Handsome"

"Y-yeahh..."

We then laughed a little. We talked about things and even Aeri. Well, of course,I'm the one that started. But sadly, Jiyong chooses to tease me.

"Yaaahhhh~ If you like her, then say so! You two look really cute together! Hey, maybe we could help you!"

Idiotic me, instead of complaining,  I asked, "we?"

"Yeah, WE! WE as in W-E!"

"Ummm yeaa but WHO we?"

"Oh, me and my gang! You know, 2NE1 and Big Bang. Heyy, I guess you're perfect for our next Big Bang member! Your face is like a panda, good for being a magnae! So? Whatcha think?" he winked at me which I found cute. Aiishhhh Seungri! Stop thinking things!

"Well I don't know... What if they reject me?"

"Nahhh those people are good.."

"O-ok..."

"YEAH! Welcome to Big Bang, baby!!"

We then laughed and talked about Aeri. Yes, her again. I don't care if Jiyong or the others will tease me, I just can't get her off my mind!

Oh well.

Then Jiyong and I realized it's getting dark, like for about 7PM. He wanted to see my house and help pack my clothes. Well, yeah, new clothes. He's too kind to be a hyung. He bought me cool clothes and accessories to wear. Sooooo to make long story short, I was now driving in my car with Jiyong accompanying in the passenger seat. We then started the conversation with you-know-who for the 100th time.

"So, Seungri... How long have you been with Aeri?"

"Hyung, don't start with that. It's really lame... The first time I saw her was like, 4 hours ago! You know that!"

"Lol I know... But you gotta remember that time, cause it's precious... You also have to steal her first kiss, marry her wih the most beautiful rings in the whole world.."

"HYUNNGG!! STOP DAYDREAMING!!! It's me who likes her, why do you care?!"

"Cause I'm her friend and YOUR BROTHER!"

"Hyung, please, or we'll be home with bandages and stuff,"

"Okay okay! Just, drive carefully," said Jiyong, suddenly afraid it'll happen.

Haha hyung, never saw you this scared before.

We then arrived at my house, and it's 8PM. The night traffic made it longer. I got out of the car, so does Jiyong hyung. I took my keys and opened the front door, and headed in, with Jiyong hyung behind me. We went to my room and started packing my clothes and threw all my old clothes away(except my school uniforms, of course) and hung the new clothes. We also put the accessories neatly in the drawers. We were done by 10PM and ate somethin while watching TV. Without us noticing, it's already 11.30PM.

"Hyung, it's late night. Why don't you stay in my house for one night? You could borrow my uniforms, if you want to..."

"Gee, thanks! You really are a good guy!" He patted my shoulder and smiled at each other, like complete idiots. We then head to my room, tired. We dozed off within secods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO GUYSSS!!!! :D

Sorry it took a pretty long time for me to write this chap... I was a bit busy....

Btw thanks for those who wrote comments! But awww why is it only one? *cries* T_T

Oh yeah, you know comments means requests! <3<3

I wanted to put some drama or something that'll make this story a BIG BANG!!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!