I Will Wait For You

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rushed to class since the bell's almost ringing. But even when I and Aeri were running as fast as we could, the other members, Jiyong, CL, Dara, Taeyang, and the ToDae couple were faster than us. I guess they were in a huge rush. Hey, it's not like a T-rex was actually chasing us, right? Me and Aeri are laughing when we spotted the ToDae couple bumped each other and Jiyong almost tripped on CL while running. When we arrived, the two girls, which I knew was Minzy and Bom, was sitting beside each other and waved at us. When they spotted me, their eyes turned big like a ping pong ball. I greeted them with help from the others and started talking with each other. But even so, I couldn't take my eyes off of Aeri. I also caught her staring at me many times. We also never talked face to face. I guess I'm too shy to do that.

School's over quickly. Time does fly. I was thinking of asking Aeri to my house with a perfect excuse, and I found one. Only thing is, I freaked out after that.

THE PROJECT.

Only thing is, we even haven't a recording EVEN FOR A MINUTE. I asked the others and they said they started for a few good hours. Great. I walked towards Aeri and reminded her about the project, and she did the same thing I was doing.

FREAKING OUT.

I drove quickly to my house with Aeri. I hurriedly open the door with the keys, ran to my room, grabbed my recorder, and ran back downstairs, tripping. Aeri chuckled,"You know you don't have to be that fast. Take your time! I guess today we're going to record for 3 hours straight...." I blushed and gave the recording to her. She opened it and started recording. "Hello everyone! I'm Aeri and this is my partner Seungri! We're going to start our project now..." She tilted her head towards me, motioning me to do the selca first. I cleared my throat and took it, then started. It was fun doing the project with Aeri. We talked about class, society, experiences we had in school. Oh yeah, forgot to add, there was this rubric the teacher gave us, and we have to include all those stuff in our recording. We already talked about many things from the rubric, until when the next thing we're gonna talk about is:

LOVE.

L-O-V-E.

Two lovey doveys falling in love with each other. Yep.

I stuttered because I'm afraid she'll notice that I'm in love with her. So I said,"Okay guys, I guess we'll have to end it here, right, Aeri?"

"M-m-mwo?" she was confused, but then said, "Aigoo, I think our panda eyes are tired now. Okay then, bye everyone!" She grinned. So beautiful.

The hell, Seungri?! Stop it!!

I then closed the recording and placed it on a table.

"Why?" she suddenly asked.

"Why what?"

"It's like you read something from the rubric and decided to stop? Isn't that a little weird?"

"Meh. I'm just tired."

She then stared at me threatheningly, and I remembered the time I lied to her and the punishment is.... deadly.

"Okay okay! Just read your own rubric!"

"I lost mine,"

"Then forget about it!"

But I didn't notice she was trying to take the rubric out of my hand. I saw her and pulled back. Too late. She already took the other side of the paper.

"Lee Seung Ri, I'm ordering you to get your hands off the paper!!"

"Jung Ae Ri, Let it go and I'll treat you ice cream,"

"Ice cream won't make me,"

She then pulled suddenly, making the paper tore into two. Bad news is, the word love is on her side.

"Mission accomplished! Now we both got equal parts!" She said.

She then searched for the words while I burried my face to the sofa's pillow.

I then heard a melodic laugh of hers.

"Seriously, Ri?! Just because of this?!"

I lifted my head and saw her beautiful face smiling.

"You know what, it made me curious . Who do you actually like?"

You.

I stared at her. "Do YOU really want to know?"

She nodded enthusiasticly. I sighed heavily and then said," but promise me not to freak out or worse, stay away from me, and still be my friend, forgetting what I will say?"

"Why would I leave you?"

"Because...." I sighed once again and said,"I like you."

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thump.Thump. Thump.

My heart was beating faster. I looked at him, staring widely, half of me hoping him laughing and said he was joking, but half of me hoping him say "will you be my girlfriend?"

But I can't. I don't even know him. We met only just Yesterday, and now he's saying he likes me?

"I.... I... like you too,"I unexpectedly said. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands, recognizing what I just said.

"Really?" He suddenly lit up.

I have no choice but to nod shyly.

"But..."

"Hmm??"

"I guess I still can't ask you to be my girl friend. You still don't know me so much, so I'll wait for you. Just take your time and when you're ready, I'll be happy to be yours," he smiled. He's right. We just knew each other since yesterday. So I nod quietly and smiled. He's so kind and caring. He knows what to do. I think he's the right guy after all. Without us noticing, it was already 08.00.

"Let me take you home. It's dangerous since you are a girl," he said.

"O-o-ok. But do you mind walking? I prefer fresh air.."

"Anything for youu~"

I chuckled and he grabbed my hand. My cheeks suddenly felt hot, I bit my lip to prevent myself from squealing. We then went out, holding each other's hands. HA-HA Seungri. You said you wanted to wait, but now look at us! I even heard from the whispers of the crowd passing that we're really cute couples. I smiled hearing that. Suddenly my phone rang. It's from umma. I stopped for a while,cSeungri stopping as well, while looking at me.

"Umma! How are you? Yeah I'm fine... I met new friends.." I said, looking at Seungri. He smiled back.

Suddenly my mom said something. Those are bad bad news.

Well, yeah, for me.

My eyes widened and I felt like I'm going to die.

"O-o-okay.. Love you too.."

As I hung up, Seungri looked at me worriedly.

"What is it? Are you okay?"

No. NOTHING IS OKAY!!!!!!

"I-I-I-I'm okay. C-c-c-mon Seungri. Let's head..... home." I sighed when I said the last word.

"I won't let you walk unless you tell me what's happening," he threathened.

I sighed. "Please, Seungri? I don't wanna mess around right n-"

"Please? Maybe I can help..." he stared at me, doing his aegyo. I can't help but to laugh.

"Okay okay you win. You see, I have this, 'babysitter' here, but she's working for nothing. Instead, I'M the one who will work for HER. So she just took my parents' money for nothing. I tried telling my parents, but she threathened me that she'll kill the people whom I loved if I told to someone else," I explained, but my eyes were drooping and is very heavy, I really wanted to cry, remembering how she will torture me all day. But I can't cry in front of Seungri. But I guess he knows, because the next thing he's doing was...

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't help it. I don't want to see her cry. So, without hesitation, I pulled her to a hug. She cried on my chest and I patted her head while burying my face on it. I tried to calm her down, and I think it worked. I then pulled away a little from her, and tilted her chin up to make her look at me. Even if she's crying, her eyes are still are as beautiful as ever.

"Aeri... Please stop crying. Oppa doesn't like to see you cry. We could get out of this problem okay? Trust me, it will," I smiled and she tried to make a smile and it looked cute. I carressed her cheek while wiping her tears. "You... want to stay in my house for this night? I have a sister, and she could borrow you clothes. You know, since tomorrow's Saturday... Don't worry I'm not going to do any harm to you.." Her eyes glittered, "Jinjja?! I would love to oppa!! Gomawo!!" She hugged me again. I was surprised at first, but then hugged her back.

Back on our way to my house, she told me how mean her 'babbysitter' is. She IS mean. Hey, isn't whiping and then tied her to the window blinds not mean?! It was child abuse. I should tell this to the police. But I need proof. I won't let my beloved harmed like that. No way. Seungri means Victory, and Victory is me.

We then arrived and Hana, my younger sister made friends with Aeri. They're like sisters really. I was just being the awkward guy listening to their squeals while they talk about such boybands. I was a bit jealous you know. But I guess she didn't really mean it, right? RIGHT?!

Sooo after their chit chats I took her to the guest's room and told her she will be sleeping there.

"But it's way to big.."

"You want me to accompany you?" She widened her eyes. I quickly corrected, "Thatisifyouwantto! PromiseIwon'ttakeadvantageatyou!" I did a really quick rap, not wanting her to misunderstand. She then chuckled and went to the bed, then patted the space beside her. Wait, did she just?!

"You really want to? I could sleep on the sofa.."

"Oppa, I'm a bit scared..." she blushed.

I then sighed happily but nervously and lie down beside her. Beautiful.

"Sweet dreams oppa," she said.

"Sweet dreams Aeri.." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong readers!! ^^

Sorry I took a little too long for this chap *bows

hey anyone here a BABY too? I'm wanted to have BAP in this fic too! :D guess it'll be fun..

Ohyeah just to make you not confused from now on I will use the name Jung Ae Ri for the OC so it's easier for me..

Yes I took it from the Korean actress XD lol I'm not that creative at making names...

Don't forget, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!~~~