I'm Her....

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yahhh oppaa!!! WAKE UP!!!!" my sister, Hana, screamed while shaking the bed mercilessly. But hey, I'm a panda. And a panda likes to sleep, right? So I didn't care about my sister, until she threathened me.

"Aeri eonnii!!! Come here!!!" she said.

"That won't make me, my dearest sister," I mumbled.

"Oh? You think so? Okay then," she smirked. I have a bad feeling about this, so I pulled up my covers to the top of my head and turn around, not facing Hana. I thought they will snap pictures of me, which I don't really care about.

I was wrong.

Suddenly someone pulled the covers from my body and tickled me. Crap.

"Y-Y-YAHHH!!!!!!!! GET OFF!!!!!!!! OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HEELPPPPP!!!!!!!!!! AISHH AERI!!!! HANA!!!!!!! I WON'T LET YOU GUYS BEG FOR MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!! OKOK I'M UP I'M UP!!!!!!" but instead of releasing me, she tickled me on the spot. The most ticklish spot that was on me. My right side of the stomach

"YAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!! STOP IT HAHAHAHH!! HELP MEEE!!!! YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH-" but then I choked and coughed roughly. Aeri and Hana laughed really hard.

Hohoho, little girls. Now it's MY turn!!

Just then the girls noticed I was staring at them, smirking. Nobody said Seungri is a nice guy. Oh nonono. Not in my dictionary!

"YOU GIRLS ARE GONNA GET IT!!"

"RUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they shrieked. Hana went upstairs and Aeri was catching up with her until I blocked the path upstairs. She gulped and ran the other way, but I ran faster. Finally, I caught her wrists but she pulled away. She stuck her tongue at me and she went around the table.

"You- run- pretty- fast- oppa-" she said while panting.

"You- too- but- I- will- still- chase- you- no- matter- what-," I replied.

This table's not an obstacle. I hopped across the table easily, with the help of mr.chair here, and before she could react, I was already in front of her, and she has nowhere to go. Behind her's a wall, and I stepped forwards while she stepped backwards until her back touched the wall.

"That's a good punishment you gave me back there," I said, seductively.

"But you know I can't take that easily,"

I then pulled her into the couch, got on top of her and tickled her.

"S-S-S-S-STOPPP!!!!!!!!! OPPPA I BEG YOU!!!! PLEASE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAASTOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

I then ended the punishment with a kiss on the forehead.

She was shocked at first, but then blushed and smiled shyly. I chuckled and moved aside, not on top of her anymore. She then got up and there was a ring on the doorbell. "I'll get it!" Aeri said. She then scurried and opened the door, and I had a bad feeling.

"Aeri who is i-" but before I completed my sentence, I saw a lady, with black deadly eyes, staring at Aeri.

"Ummm... Who are you?" I asked.

Aeri then smiled, but I could tell her heart was not doing the same.

"S-Seungri, m-m-meet my babysitter, Lee Byeon Soo," she stuttered, while I was now shocked, not believing what just happened.

She's in trouble, that's all I know.

"Excuse me, Seungri-ssi, isn't it? Ahem I have to take her-"

"No, she's staying with me," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?!" I and my so-called maid, shrieked together.

Me? Staying with him?! Is he out of his mind?! I mean, I would love to but, I' not sure his parents will let him.

"How could you say that?! She's going with me, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!" Byeon Soo growled, pulling my wrists. Hard.

But then Seungri grabbed my waist and pulled me back and he kept my distance with that witch."If you don't care, then you'll be YG's biggest enemy. No, scratch that, SOUTH KOREA's biggest enemy," he gave that witch a cold stare and a scary voice, a side he never showed to me. The witch got shocked and asked, "Who are you to keep her away from me?!" she  snarled.

"I'm her.." he hesitated for a moment, but then said "BOYFRIEND."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoo!! Guys!! :D:D

Ahh~ Jinjjaa~ Seungri-ah, you're really naughty, assuming you're her boyfriend XDXD

Well, I guess you guys are all happy? Hope so ><

And thank you for Daesungforever264 for the comments! makes me want to update more often XDXD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!