That Special Necklace

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"MWOH?!" Me and that witch, for the second time, screamed.

"You heard me, ahjumma. Now, no worries, I will call her mom that she's staying with m-" but before he could finish his sentence, I cut it, "Hana! My new friend, ahjumma! And Seungri's right. I'm going to call omma. You.. need a relaxation, ahjumma," I finished with a fake smile. She then suddenly smiled as happy as ever. "Good grief! I REALLY need a vacation! You are such a lazy bum, you know!"

Sarcastic aren't we, ahjumma?

"So, call me if your mother approves ok? I'll be going!"

Then she drove off. I felt someone touched my shoulder. "You alright? You seem...."

"I'm alright oppa. I just.. Wanna thank you.. I'll be tortured to death if you're not helping," I smiled.

"You're welcome, Princess," he said.

"Y-yah.. don't call me that," I said, blushed.

"Hey, but you are,"

"STOP IT!"

"I was just joking... Oh yeah, so, did you think I'm a nice guy?" he asked suddenly.

"Hmm... Yeah... maybe," I stuck my tongue at him.

"Ouch, it hurts.." he said, trying to be all dramatic, clutching his heart. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because... If you do, then...Close your eyes, I have something for you," then I closed my eyes.

Then he went to face my back, tossing my hair to the right shoulder of mine, and I felt something cold around my neck.

"Okay, now you can open your eyes."

I opened them, and I was shocked. He gave me a beautiful golden necklace, and when I looked at it, it was a golden pendant, shining. He then took the pendant and pushed a small button that was attatched to it, and the heart opened, but it has nothing.

"This means my heart always opens for you, and later we can put our photo inside, showing that you and me are always one," he said. Then I noticed there are other pendants beside it. The next one was a key, and he said "this means, you're the key to my heart," and the next one, a clock "this one means, I will give all my time for you as long as you're happy," and the last one, a ring. "If you're ready, take this out from the necklace and wear it on your ring finger, and then we will live happily ever after, together," he said finally, smiling while holding both of my hands near his chest. I never heard such a beautiful confession! I suddenly teared up..

"Hey, why the tears?"

"Oh oppa, it's just so beautiful. Gomawo,"

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, while wiping my tears with his thumb.

"Yes,"

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omo. I can't believe it!

ME, SEUNGRI, HAS HIS FIRST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND EVER! ONLY IN ONE TRY!

I guess the name Victory suits me very well...

I promise myself not to let anyone hurt this girl's feelings, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY mean it when I said that I love her. I love her into bits. I hope she thinks the same. I'm really happy, so I leaned in, and to make things a lot better, she leaned in too, and that made our lips pressed against each other. We closed our eyes and I enjoyed it. My heart beats faster than ever and I'm really happy. Why? Because I stole her first kiss!

I think.

I don't know a kiss could be this meaningful. Everything was like, crystal clear just because of one kiss. She then pulled out slowly, and I frowned a bit, because she is the first to break the kiss. I don't want it to end though. Hehe. We smiled at each other until my bratty little Hana interrupted us.

"Umm okaayy.... This is awkward,"

I turned to glare at her and she immediately spoke, "I'm gonna stay at home. My friends are coming so why don't you lovebirds go somewhere else? Now, change, and off you go," she winked.

I decided to wear a white shirt with a graffiti on it and put on a plaid shirt, letting it ed. I wore a pair of jeans, gelled my hair, and I'm ready to go~

When I got out of my room, I was shocked to see the angel in front of me. She was wearing a frilly tank top and dark blue short jeans. It exposed almost all her thighs which made her look y, hehe. Her hair were also falling perfectly without her tryin. Hey, it's one of the lyrics from Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are!" but it is true. She looked AMAZINGLY beautiful right now.

"Ri, do I look that bad?" She frowned.

"No, you look THAT pretty," I admitted. She blushed and reached out her hand. "Kaja~" I hold her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers.

Today is going to be perfectly fine, I thought, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!! All done!! XD

Nonono I'm not stoppin till here don't worry:D

Whoohh! 2 chappies a day! That's a record! Well.. for me.. haha XD

Oh yeaa just fyi BAP's going to appear sooner.. so enjoy! :D

For those who barely knows B.A.P., I'll give you a pic

 

 

THEY LOOK HOT!! XD Especially Daehyun^^

But I love them as much as I love Big Bang, so don't worry :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!