Meet the B.A.P(scratch Youngjae)

This Love Is Like Fire

Seungri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No. NONONONONONONONO. NOT HIM!

THE GUY I WISHED TO NEVER RETURN, IS BACK!

AND I SARCASTICLY AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT!

haneurarae geudaen garyeojiji annneunda... Noooo~

I was shocked. I couldn't control myself, I ran to the toilet. I looked myself at the mirror. It was, not as handsome as usual. Curse you YOUNGJAE! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!

Okay okay relax Seungri. Just pretend you don't know him. Even though the toilet's pretty far from the stage, the music can still be heard.

sumeobwado jinsil ape mureup kkurnneunda
Neoneoneoneoneoneo neoneo neon~

The charismatic guy's voice filled the air. It made me relax a bit. I admit his voice was better, even than mine. He could hit high notes perfectly. Not like that Youngjae, urghhh that b-

"SEUNGRI!!!!" Jiyong came behind me, and he looked worried. I turned to see my favourite hyung.

"Oh hyung, what's the matter-"

"What's the matter? I should be the one to ask you that!" He said, annoyed, but in a worried face. I guess you couldn't imagine that. But that's Jiyong.

"Nothing... I just... Nevermind," I muttered.

"Don't you realize your girlfriend searching for you everywhere? If you're not careful then-" Wait. Waaaaiiittt. How did hyung know I was dating with her? I wanted to ask him that, but an ugly image appeared in my brain. NO. WAY.

I ran out of the toilet, leaving poor old confused Jiyong. But I couldn't help it! What if... Youngjae approached my girl?! Oh please I beg you, don't. I scanned the crowd, and I was stunned. Aeri! She was talking to YOUNGJAE. Well, the other members of his group and 2NE1 were also there, but STILL! She was LAUGHING! And I could tell she was happy. Happy my !

I clenched my fist and I was mad. No, not at Aeri, but who else other than that Mr. Brain? Yes, his brain is big as Megamind's. YES HE'S A VILLAIN. But the difference was Megamind became friendly and a hero, but this one NEVER WILL.

I then was pulled by someone. Yup, Jiyong hyung. "RI!! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOUU?!?!" He shouted in front of my face. He was worried I could tell. I just made a pokerface. He sighed, "Come on let me just introduce you to my friends," and when he said that, my eyes widened. He pulled me fast and I don't have time to complain.

"Ji, who's this?" a deep voice asked. It was the leader-like guy. When I see him this close, I just noticed he had a gummy smile. I smiled back at him, nervously.

"Hi, I'm Bang Yong Guk, leader of B.A.P. Nice to see you,"

"Hi hyung... I'm Seungri, the maknae of Big Bang. You guys did great there," I replied, not including Youngjae on that.

"Ahh jinjja? Well for me you guys did better!" It was the cute guy. I shook hands with him.

"I'm Himchan, and I'm Yongguk's yeobo!" He said teasingly.

"Yah!! I'M NOT YOUR YEOBO!!" Yongguk replied in his deep voice. Kind of scary, but I think I'll get used to it.

"Hi hyung, I'm Daehyun, and I'm the 'first child' in this B.A.P. 'family' " He said kindly. I noticed he was holding a fork with food on it. Oh Daehyun, I guess he likes food.


"Hyung! My name is Youngjae, and-" but his eyes widened as I turned my face towards him. I gave him an innocent look.

"Annndd??"

"Uhh, nothing. Just.. P-p-please to meet you, h-h-hyung," he said, still in a shocked expression. I gave him a fake weird look.

Youngjae, don't say anything stupid.

Thank God, he just zipped his mouth.

"Annyeong hyung! I'm Jongup, and I'm pretty good at dancing! I heard you're good as well, let's have a duo sometime!" A cheerful, smile-nonstopping guy said. Oh, it's the cheetos. I smiled at him and told him that I would love to.

"Annyeong hyung, I'm ZELO, the maknae... I'm... also uhh... good at uhh.. danci-"

"YAH MAKNAE SPEAK CLEARLY!" I heard all B.A.P shouted while laughing. I chuckled. He is really shy.

"Let's have a dance battle sometime, hyung! With Jongup hyung too!" He said, now really fast. I blinked a few times, trying to swallow what he just said, then smiled and nodded.

They're really nice guys (scratch Youngjae) and funny too. But then I noticed Youngjae and Aeri were talking with each other, laughing. I cursed mentally and said almost a bit too loud, "Yah, yeobo-ah! Let's get some drinks! Bye guys, catcha later!" I pulled Aeri, not bothering to see Youngjae's dumbfounded face. Take that, Youngjae!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!!! (;

I'm sorry if this chap's too boring, I was really tired from projects, and while I was giving pics for this fic, an error occured suddenly and I have to RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING-_-

Meh, at least I've finished this chap(:

And I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSSO TRULY SORRY FOR YOUNGJAE'S FANS, I DON'T MEAN IT! IT'S JUST A FIC SO DON'T PUT IT IN HEART TOO MUCH OKAY?! ><

And thank you for mrsbangok to be a new reader! Annyeong!! ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!