Always

This Love Is Like Fire

Aeri's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awwww why not?"

"Because you shouted at me. It's your own fault jagi,"

"But you asked me first!"

"So? I ASKED you, does it mean you have to SHOUT?"

Seungri pouted even more. I chuckled secretly at his manners. Hey, it's not even my fault!

Oh yeah, you must be asking what are we argumenting about ne? Well it's easy, I don't want to sleep with him this night. That's the first punishment. FIRST, and you know there'll be more~

"Please please please please pleaaaasee??" he sat on his knees and intertwined his fingers, begging. I turned away from him because if I don't, I can't control myself but to say yes.

I flipped my hair and said, "make me," in a playful mocking tone.

He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, looked at me deeply with his panda eyes. Aigoo, he's too cute! He sighed and looked down for a second, but then he looked back at me and made a begging face just like the Puss in Boots from Shrek. I had to fight the urge to forgive him, and it's waaaaaay hard.

He then picked up a pink mouse hat out of nowhere and started to do aegyo. Aigoo I admit, he's even cuter than Himchan oppa!

I turned away so I won't see him and die but he grabbed my cheeks by both of his hands so I looked at him. He pouted cutely and tried to kiss me again, but I pushed my index finger to his lips, stopping him. He stomped his feet, desperate. I laughed a bit but managed to keep my poker face. He sighed and stepped back.

"Alright, if that's what you want. But don't blame me if you got scared of the ghost in that room," he said while walking to his bedroom. On no. I'm a phobia to ghosts and he did this to me?! How could you!

"Oh yeah, also you won't get to cuddle with your private panda. I remembered there are 3 or more ghosts that could cut off your hea-"

But before he finished the sentence, I hugged him from the back, my arms around his neck.

"Oppa~ You're scaring me. Fine. We'll do the punishment tomorrow," I said. He sprang happily and ran to my room. Tsk tsk. Silly panda.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to see my little panda sleeping. He looks cute. Waaaay cute. I liked the way he squinted his eyes and nose every 2 seconds. I poked his nose and he sniffed. How cute.

But wait. I have to give him punishment! Yup! Jung Aeri will do it! Right here, right now. But what should I do? Ahh eottohkaee~

Then I saw the pillows and had an idea. A morning pillow fight will do! I unwrapped him from the blankets and started hitting him with pillows. He grunted and tried to dodge the pillows but his eyes are still closed and he couldn't see the pillows' direction. Because he's sleeping in the edge of the bedroom, he fell and I heard a loud thump.

I laughed really hard my tummy hurts. He groaned and glared at me, while I stuck out my tongue. He then sat up and straighten his sweatshirt, and growled.

"Jung Ae Ri,"

"Mhmm??" I muffled my laughter. He is so funny.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!!!!!"

He chased me around the house, and surprisingly, he's faster than last time. He easily cornered me and picked me up, my stomach on his shoulder.

"YAHH!! PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed but laughed at the same time, hitting his back many times, but he kept walking to the sofa. Greaaat. You know why? Because tricking Seungri+run around the house+get caught+sofa= the punishment I can't take...

BABAAMM!! Being tickled!!

He threw me to the sofa and got on top of me and locked my hands against his so I can't go anywhere. He smirked at my now scared expression. But do you know what he did next?

If you're guessing he'll tickle me, that's...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RIGHT!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But wrong. Lol.

He kissed me instead. A reaaaaally passionate kiss. And a looooooongggg breath-taking kiss. Whew! All hail the good kisser! We pulled out for air and he got off from me and sat next to me. He smiled at me while intertwining my hand and his other free hand caressing my cheek while my other free hand holded his hand that was caressing my cheek(Sorry if it's too complicated._.v) We stayed there for minutes until he broke the peaceful silence.

"I still have to make up to you, you know,"

"Nah, no need. That was a good kiss and it's enough for me,"

"No. Shouting at you is such a pabo thing. I'm a saekki for doing that. Mianhaeyoo~"

"No!! Don't call my panda that!" I pouted and he laughed.

"Ohohooooo~ so now you're telling me that I'm YOUR panda ehh? Just only 2 days dating and we're in this level now?" He raised his eyebrows up and down several times, teasing me.

"Shut up panda I don't want to talk about it," I said, copying his words in a mocking way.

"Hey watch your tone! I was just asking! Calm down jagi..." he said, copying my words also in a mocking way.

"Then just shut the hell up!" I said, mocking him.

"You're beautiful!" he replied, mocking me, except for the 'beautiful part'.

We laughed at our silliness and I really enjoyed this. But damn, I'm hungry! I got up and made some food for us in the kitchen. Like always, he'll hug my waist from the back while turning on the radio. He swayed me side to side according to the beat.

Today's song was 'Always' by Big Bang. Umm well, they made songs at school and it's really good even the radio played it often. He then brushed his lips around my cheek and when he got to my ear, he sang softly.

Geudae hyanghan nae maeumeun parae
Haneulcheoreom neol angopa
Geomeun bibaram bureodo ijeneun geogjeongma
Ohhh~ yeah
Geudaen eonjena nae maeum ane
Naui modeungeor da jugopa
Niga himdeurgo jichirttae kkog anhajulkke
Ah ah ah ah ah ah

-Translation-

Always you should know you're my honey
Always you are on my mind
Always you can call on me any 'o day or night... oh yeah
No way I be shady or frontin'
No way that aint even my style
What I'm sayin is always and forever be you and I...

I turned around facing him, tears filled my eyes. He was surprised but then wiped my tears with his thumb and we kissed again. I'm so happy to be with him, and so lucky. No one had treated me this special besides my mom and dad. Big21 and B.A.P are nice but, no one can beat Seungri. Always, you'll always be my boyfriend, always we will live happily together. Always, Seungri, I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonghasseyoo!!! XDXD

I really don't know what to say now._.

Well I'm going to promote my Big Bang's most favourite song, ALWAYS!!!

It's really calming me up and I'm always chillaxed everytime I heard this song.

PLUS, SEUNGRI LOOKED SOOOO HANDSOME LIKE A PRINCESS, NONO, PRINCE XD *imitating Seungri, GD and TOP's interview about horse lol :b

Especially when they're in the cruise all white, they look like diamonds in the skyy~

okaayy I'm crazy now tralalalaa~~

For those who never heard it before, I recommend you guys to hear it! But of course, we, supah crazy VIPs, heard this before :p

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!<3<3