09.

⚜ Forever

     Himchan ordered room service for breakfast.  I just woke up as he opened the door for the guy to come in with our breakfast.  “Channie…?” I groaned tiredly.  He picked up the tray before walking over to the bed, “Good morning.” He sang as I sat up. 

     He chuckled as I softly complained, “..Himchann~ my back aches, can we not go to the gathering tonight?  Or maybe you can just go…”  He tsked as he put the tray over my lap.  “I’ll massage you after you finish eating.  Now, hurry up because you over slept and I didn’t want to leave you alone so I didn’t do anything.”  I furrowed my brows before turning to look at the time.  “Wah~! It’s already 11?!”

     He cleared his throat, “It’s actually 12.”  I shrugged, “11:38 is pretty close to 11.” I stated as he smiled while shaking his head, “Okay, Miyoung.”  He walked off to the table.  “Hurry up and eat.”

     I took a few bites from the toast before moving the tray off my lap and jumping out of bed, “Himchan, What’s in the box!?” I shouted wanting to know before he turned around and scowled, “Yah! Park Miyoung! Eat your food!  Are you going to let your baby starve?” 

     I only smiled, “…I-we’re not hungry for American food, Channie.”  I rubbed my stomach before sighing, “I’m craving spaghetti kimchi.” I smiled to myself thinking about Kyungsoo and his cooking.  Oh, how I wanted some.

     He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, “Get ready and come down to the lobby then.  I have to check some things with the hotel and we’ll leave—”

     “Wait, are we not coming back?” I pouted before he kissed my head, “Aniyo, we’re staying here.  I know you don’t want to stay at your parent’s house so we’ll be staying here until we go back to Japan.  That’s what I have to take care of…now,” he pushed me to the bathroom, “Go get ready, I’ll see you in a bit.”  I nodded and walked to get ready as Himchan left the suite.


     I went around with him as he went to run errands, dropping by the bank, his father’s company.  It was close to 5 when we made it back to our hotel room.  “I’m going to make myself beautiful.” I chucked softly as I went into the bathroom to get ready.

     After 45 minutes, I came out.  I walked into the bedroom to see Himchan standing next to the bed, looking at the white box sitting on the bed.  “Ohh? What’s that?” I asked as I walked to my clothes sitting out.  I waited for him to say something, but when he didn’t, I turned around, “Himchan…?”

     His lips curled into a small smile before pushing the box towards me, “here….wear this.”  He stated before I proceeded to walked over.  I looked at the box before looking into his eyes.  “Just open it, Miyoung.” He chuckled as I hesitantly opened it up.

 

     My eyes became watery as I lifted it up.  “It’s gorgeous…”  I whispered softly before putting it back and hugging him tightly.  His arms came around and hugged me.  “Go get ready now…we have to be there early.” He said kissing my head.  I looked up at him before tippy toeing and kissing his cheeks, “Gumowo, Channie.”  I said before skipping off into the bathroom.


     When we got to the Seoul ballroom downtown, the room was decorated in lavender and cream.  The tables were beautiful set with dishes and a center piece.  Staffs quickly worked together to finish everything before the guests started arriving to the gathering. 

     Himchan let go of my hand, “I have to go somewhere really quick…” He leaned down to kiss my head, “There’s a dressing room in the back, go and sit in the 7th one.  I don’t want you two getting hurt as everyone’s rushing to finish. Plus, I have a surprise for you.”  I furrowed my eyebrows, “Again? Channie, I don’t like s—”

     “I know, Miyoung,” he chuckled, “I know…but trust me, you’ll love this one.”  He caressed my cheek before walking off in the opposite direction I was heading in.

     I sat in the dressing room, looking at myself in the mirror. I touched my baby bump.  “Hi baby Seyoung…” I sat alone in the room, feeling the kick of my unborn baby as I spoke to him. 

     The door unexpectedly opened.  I jumped, my heart raced as I turned around. I stood up to greet the man as he turned around.  We stared at each other for a while before his eyes darted from mines to my stomach.  “Se…hun..?”  He scratched his head before smiling his gorgeous smile at me, “H-hi, Miyoung..I’m sorry, were you using this-”

      “What are you doing here!?” I asked as he flinched at my tone of voice.  “I-well, I..I was invited to come here. I’m here with Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Jessica, Krystal, Luhan, Jongin, and Chanyeol.”  I eyed him before noticing a bag in his hands.  “Oh! I was going to finish getting ready in here because someone told me to come use this room…” His eyebrows furrowed, “although everyone else is either in the 3rd or 4th dressing room.” He chuckled lightly as I took deep breathes in.

     “You’re not telling me something…” I muttered quietly before he took a step back, “Ahhniyo, I-that’s not-why would you think that?” He kept blabbering on before I leaned against the table.  “Because…you’re rambling.”

     Silence filled the room as I thought to myself.  I could feel his stares at my baby bump.  My breathing came back to normal before I lifted my head up slowly.  His gaze went up and met mines.  “…you’re my surprise…” I mumbled before he nodded.

      My heart fluttered, my knees wobbled; when he nodded, everything melted.  I pushed myself off the table and ran to him, hugging his tightly, my arms wrapped securing around his neck as he hands my hair, pressing me close to his chest.  His scent, so calming, his arms around me, so familiar.  “Sehun…I miss you, I miss you, I miss you…” I cried before apologizing.

     His arms loosened, forcing me to let go although I never wanted to do it.  His hands cupped my cheeks, “I missed you too…and it’s okay…” He muttered silently even though I knew it wasn’t.  He stepped back and opened his bag up, “I’m going to get ready…” he said suddenly breaking my heart within seconds.

     What kind of a surprise was this? You should tell him, Miyoung.  “Ahh, okay…” I said sadly, “I’ll lea-”  “—No! Don’t…stay, stay here with me…once you leave, you’ll go to him, and I’ll have to go accompany my date, Krystal…just, just stay here...with me, for a while, kay?” He asked me, pleaded me, before I nodded.

     I turned around before he grabbed my arm and turned me back, “Why are you turning away? You’ve seen me before…” He said before my cheeks flushed.  That killer smirk appeared across his face.  “Help me dress?” He whispered close to me before my hands unconsciously started to tugged on his V-neck t-shirt.  “…off.” I stated softly before he lifted it over his head.  My eyes found his perfectly milky abs before he lifted my chin up and unexpectedly kissed me.

     My heart throbbed against my chest.  I opened my mouth for his tongue to slide in before our tongues danced with each other.  The way he kissed brought back every memory we’ve ever shared.  My baby kicked against his abs; I moaned softly as he pulled away, nibbling on my lip.  

      “I-I’m sorry….” He said quickly stepping back.  My breath was heavy, “Really?” I asked before he smiled faintly, “No and yes.” He said before he looked at my stomach, “You’re a cheating woman right now.” He stated before I scowled, “Do you want help or not?” I asked before he came back and stood in front of me.

     He put on a white t-shirt on before I put a clean dress shirt on him. I tied his tie before I asked him to put his dress jacket on.  I fixed his collar, adjusted his tie, swiped off his shoulders as he stared at me, smiling the whole time. “What?” I asked not looking up.  He shook his head, “Nothing…” He said softly.

     “Oppa!?” I jumped back as I hear a female voice calling him from behind the door, “Sehun oppa!?” His smile faded as he answered, “I’ll be out in a bit, go with the others.” He told the girl, Krystal, I assumed.

     He embraced me again before I pushed him away.  He looked at me weirdly before I held my stomach, “Sehun, I have to tell you something…” I murmured before he nodded, “Go ahead…”  I took a deep breath, “About the baby…”

     “…I know.” He said before I furrowed my eyebrows, “You  know?” I asked before he shyly smiled, “I know, you don’t have to tell me.” He said before I smiled, my shoulders relaxed.  “It’s okay, Miyoung.” He smiled at me again as I shifted my weight to one side, “What?”

     “Krystal’s probably waiting for me, I should go.” He said and left quickly before I could say anything else.  “What the…?” he left me speechless; he obviously didn’t know what I was going to say.  I paced back and forth before the door opened again.  I turned, hoping to see Sehun.

     “Oh, Himchan.” I shyly smiled before I walked up to hug him.  “So?” He started, “Did you like my surprise?” He asked before I nodded, “Yeah, I did…” I looked up, “Why? Are you doing this?” I asked him before he shrugged, “because…I just want to.  Did you tell him?” He asked me before I shook my head.

     He stepped back, “I sent him here so you could tell him, Miyoung.  I for sure thought you were going to do that.” He stated before I sighed, “okay—no, I was going to but he said he knew so I thought you told him then he just left. So obviously, someone told him something or he was assuming the wrong thing.” I said everything in shaky voice.  Himchan pulled me close to him, “Aii, don’t cry, Miyoung.  You have to go find him.” He told me, “Go find him and tell him, right now.”

     I pulled back, “What-why?” I asked as I saw his eyes change.  “Just do it, kay?” He said again before going to open the door.  I followed him out before our parents swept us up to the stage.  “Here they are!”  They said before everyone clapped.

     I wasn’t even aware the event started already.  I smiled and grabbed my stomach as Himchan placed his hands on my back helping me up the stairs onto the stage.  We both bowed to the crowd before going to sit behind the table on the stage.  I turned to Himchan as his father spoke.  “Channie, why do you want me to tell him?” I asked before he answered, “Just-do it. Things are going to get crazy and I don’t want him to—”

     “Himchan, would you like to say something?” His father said before Himchan turned away from me and stood up.  He looked back and mumbled, “I’m sorry, Miyoung.”  He said as he walked to the microphone.  I rubbed my stomach, confused. 

     “Hello, thank you all for coming out to this event.  I-we really appreciate this warm greeting.” He sighed, “I have always done what my parents told me to do.  I love them and I am really appreciative of their hard work, but there’s one thing I want to do today, and I hope they can agree with my decision.  I—”  He turned to look at me before turning back to the crowd, “I will be ending my engagement with Park Miyoung.  She’s a beautiful lady but my heart lies elsewhere. And EVEN—” A big commotion happened, people gasped, our parents stood up…my heart stopped.

     EVEN WITH this happening, I hope that this agreement with CMP Company will still go on.  There is a lot of potential in this group merging and I HOPE that it will still continue to—”

     “Kim Himchan!” His father shouted before he took the microphone away from him and started speaking into it.  My hands were shaking as I grabbed my stomach and stood up from my chair.  Everyone was too caught up in the moment they didn’t notice me leaving.  I walked slowly off the side of the stage.  My legs felt like they were going to give in.  My hand gripped onto the railing of the stairs tightly as I walked down the steps.

     Everything became blurry, my breathing became heavy.  I stopped a couples steps down and bent over.  “Miyoung!”  I heard my name called from multiple directions before my vision went black.


Okay, I don't even know what to say anymore. Sorry it's s u p e r fast, but yeah. :/

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))