10.

⚜ Forever

     My head was throbbing and my eyes stung.  Everything hurt, especially my back.  I swallowed before touching my stomach.  My eyes shot open.  The whiteness of the room and the light from the window blinded me; I blinked a couple times before I felt someone touch my forehead, “Miyoung-ah~” A voice said faintly before I fully opened my eyes again.

     “U-umma…?” I croaked before she smiled and turned her back, “Yeobo! She’s awake!” My father ran to her side as the door of the room opened.  The doctor walked in with a couple nurses while Himchan’s parents followed them in. 

     “Umma…the baby?” I asked softly before the doctor spoke, “Your baby’s fine; nothing is wrong with him, don’t worry.” He spoke before I tried to lift myself up.  My mother lightly pushed me back down, “Honey just lay down.” She said before she pressed a button and the bed moved up.  “Umma…where’s Himchan?” I asked before his parents walked up.

     “He’s out right now.  We sent him away…” His mother said before grabbing my hands, “Miyoung-ah, I am so sorry. I’ll talk to him and tell him to come back.” She said softly.  “I don’t know what got into him…” His father sighed as he patted my arm. 

     The doctor spoke, “Miyoung, I’m going to have to run some tests on you, just to make sure you don’t have a concussion or anything.” He told me before he verbally asked me to repeat things.  After an hour, he came back and told me that I had a minor concussion and that it wouldn’t have an effect on my baby. 

     After a while I sent the parents back home for some rest.  Around 8 that night, Himchan showed up.  He walked in with lilacs, “Hey Miyoung…” He said softly as he placed them on the table and walked over to sit in the chair next to the bed.  I reached out for his hands and jerked him towards me before hugging him tightly. 

     “Miyounng…?” He gasped before I scowled, “Shut up.” I hissed before starting again, “Are you trying to kill me! Please tell me you were lying!” I said out of breath as he pulled away with a kiss on my head.  “Aniya…I’m letting you go.” He sighed as he sat down.  I only stared at him, clueless with what to say next.  “No…” I dryly laughed, “No, you’re not…Stop joking around, Himchan.” I leaned back against the bed before he told me again.  “Miyoung, I’m not lying.  I’m letting you go…but I’ll talk to our fathers and tell them to go through with the company connection.” He murmured quietly. 

     My eyes began to water, “Bu-but…you said you’d be here for me…and the baby! You said you’d take care of us!” I said raising my voice to him. “Why are you doing this now!?” I shouted before he stood up and hugged me as I struggled in his arms.  “Shhh-Miyoung-ah~ don’t cry…” He soothed, “Don’t cry…I’m not worth it…” He whispered into my hair.  He kissed my head and pulled away as the door to the hospital room opened.  “I’ll miss you.  See you soon….” He said softly before leaving.

     I wiped my eyes and saw Sehun standing by the door.  “What do you want?” I asked as he walked towards me.  “Miyoung…” He answered quietly.  I didn’t want him here.  I don’t want him here.  I don’t want to be the one crying.  “Miyoung…” He sighed as he saw tears forming again.  He walked up to me and pulled me up, hugging me tightly against his chest.  “Don’t cry; I’m here now…”

     At those words, I broke out into a sob.  Tears left my eyes with an initiative to never stop.  He used his shirt to wipe my tears, kissed me when I held my breath, hugged me when I turned my back. 

     After some hours into the night, I calmed down.  Sehun was holding me in his arms as we lay next to each other on the bed.  He drew circles on my arms to sooth me; he hummed Angel from their first album, and my favorite song.  “Miyoung…” He whispered before I replied tiredly, “Huh?”

     “What did you name our baby?” He asked before I furrowed my eye brows and shifted my body.  “W-what?” I asked before he said it again. “Our baby’s name?” He answered. “Our?” I croaked before he chuckled in my ear, “yes, our baby, Miyoung. You didn’t do all the work…Himchan told me when you passed out.” He added.  My muscles relaxed.  “Himchan and I are going to talk to your parents later…we’re going to be together…I promise.” He said kissing the crown of my head.  “Forever.”

      I stayed silent, just wanting to stay like this, forever.  “The name?” He asked again before I smiled, “Seyoung.” I replied before he hugged me tighter and repeated the name.  “Seyoung…Seyoung…I like it.” He chuckled into my hair, causing me to shiver.


     The next morning I was alone in the bed.  Himchan was sleeping with his head down next to me.  “Was it a dream…?” I spoke softly before the shades in the corner opened up.  “No…it wasn’t.” Sehun said smiling as he walked out from the back.  “What were you doing…?” I asked before he lifted up his shirt in his hands, “Changing…” He smiled as he came back to me and kissed my head.  “I’ll see you later, okay?” He stated as I furrowed my eyebrows, “Wai-what?”

     “I’m going to talk with your parents…take care, I’ll be back as soon as possible, kay?” He told me again as he walked to the door, “I love you, Miyoung.” He said softly before disappearing behind the door. 

     I touched Himchan’s hair before he woke up.  “Oh…I’m sorry…” He muttered as he stood up to straighten himself.  He looked around the room, “Where’s Sehun?” He asked, turning back to me.  I touched my pregnant belly, “He left…to talk with umma and appa…” I said silently before Himchan scowled.  “He left without me!?” He ran his fingers through his hair and grabbed his jacket before the chair, “Aishh, Miyoung, I’ll see you later, okay? I have to go.” He rushed out of the room before I could have said anything. 

     I was left alone that whole day and the day after that..  Nurses came in to check up on me and the baby, but nothing more.  I was able to sneak out of the room.  I walked down the halls, forcing some aching pain away. 

     Next thing I knew, I was walking down the Maternity Unit in the hospital.  I found myself staring at the newborns through the glass window.  They slept peacefully, all of them.  It was hard to believe I was going to be giving birth in a couple months.  I’ll be a mother to a baby boy at just 20 years of age.  I suddenly felt the weight of the world on my shoulders, as if I wouldn’t be able to do the job.  The job of a mother. 

      I sat down in a chair, holding my stomach.  I began to over think everything that came to mind.  “I can’t do this….” I muttered afraid.  “I’m not a mom…I can’t take care of this baby…”  and just like that, I started crying, again.  Stress and frustration is the reason why I cry so much.  I can’t even handle it, how am I supposed to handle taking care of a baby?  I wiped my tears on my hospital gown as someone touched my shoulders.  “Unni?”  Someone said in a high pitch voice.  I sniffed before turning around and seeing a little girl around 7 years old with pig tails in her hair.  “unni, kwenchanayo?” She asked cutely before I nodded while wiping my eyes again.

      “De…kwenchana…” I faintly smiled at her before she sat down next to me.  “Annyeong! Chonun Im Yura-imnida.” She beamed, her pig tails swaying as she bounced in the seat.  I touched her head, “Annyeonghaseyo Im Yura.  I’m Park Miyoung…and this is Kim-Oh…ummm… this is Seyoung.” I said touching my stomach.  She giggled cutely, “Ahh, annyeong baby Seyoung!” She greeted before her name was called down from the hall.

     She turned around, “Appa! I’m here!” She shouted, waving her arms in the air.  He smiled and walked over to us.  “I hope she didn’t cause you any trouble.” He told me before I stood up to greet him, “Aniyo, of course not. She’s a sweet heart.” I told him before he picked her up, “Im Yura, you need to stop running around.  Go greet your baby sister, uh?” He said to her as she nodded her head, “De!”  He turned back to me, “We’ll be off now.” He said before I nodded, “Of course…Congratulations on your new addition into the family.” I told him as he smiled back, “Thank you, and same to you.” He said before walking off.

     I sighed as I stared at them leave.  “What am I supposed to do, uh?” I sighed, “Seyoung-ah…be good to your umma, kay?” I spoke to him before getting up.  

     “Miyoung…?”  I looked up to see Sehun down the hall.  “Sehun?” I whispered before quickly walking to him before he embraced me.  “Don’t do that!” He hissed, “I was looking for you.  Don’t leave your room without telling someone.” He said strictly as I pouted.  “Yah, Sehun, I’m old enough to be on my—”

     “Not when you’re pregnant, you’re not.” He said firmly before adding, “When we get our own place, you’re going to follow my rules, I am not going to have you disappear on me again.” He told me before I almost stopped breathing.  “Our own place…?” I gasped and looked to see his smiling face.  “Our own place, together….” He leaned down, “forever.” He whispered, his breath tickling my lips before I leaned up head up a bit to kiss him.

     He pulled away and tucked my bangs back behind my ears, “Let’s get you back to the room, you need to rest.” He said before I spoke, “How did the talk go?” I asked before he shook his head, “No questions.”

     “Yah, Sehun!” I pouted.  “No questions.” He smirked before I slapped his arms, “Oh Sehun.” I growled, “How did it go? Where’s Himchan?” I asked before he shrugged, “No questions.”  I stopped in my tracks, forcing him to come to a halt.  “I’m going to leave you.” I said emotionless before he tugged my arm, “Shut up,” he chuckled, “…no questions.”

     I groaned, loud enough for him to head my annoyance, “Sehun, you’re messing with the wrong pregnant lady.” I growled before he stopped and pulled me into a secluded hall.  He pulled me close to him before spinning around and pinning me between him and the wall.  “I don’t think I am.” He replied seductively as his breath grazed across my skin.  “You just wait until we get our own place.” He whispered before his lips touched mines and pulled back before I could kiss him.

      “Come on, let’s get you to bed.” He said as we turned into the hall.  “Jerk…” I muttered under my breath before he chuckled.  “You’re such a tease, Sehun.”


ALKSJEHI3EHWILFAKSDGJ245UW9U(*u(*u#iJRFLKSFD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIMCHAN!???

Lol, sorry for the late update guys. AFF lost the first one and then I had no motivation to write it again. -.-"

Anyways, Yeah. :))

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))