12.

⚜ Forever

 


     “Argghhh---” I screeched as I grabbed onto the bed sheets.  “Ahhhhhuuummaaaa!!!!” I groaned as Sehun pushed my hair back.  “Shhhh, Miyoung, you need to breath remember…?” He muttered before pecking my lips.  I grunted as Sehun unlocked my fists around the sheets and held my hands tightly.  7 hours of labor and counting…this was going to be a long birth.

     After 11 hours, I gave birth to Seyoung, a perfectly healthy, 3kg (7lbs) baby boy.  I got to hold him for a couple minutes, fed him before he and I both fell asleep.

     When I woke up again, he was sleeping in a little cart bed next to me.  My mother was sleeping on the couch across the room and Sehun was sitting in the chair next to me, smiling.  “Hey beautiful…” He said softly as he brushed my hair back. 

     “Did you ever leave?” I croaked quietly.  He shook his head, “Aniyo, I made manager hyung give me a day off today.  I wanted to be here with you today, just us two…” he smiled and turned his head to Seyoung who slept peacefully, “And baby Seyoung.”  I cracked a smile.

     “I spoke to your parents and Lee Sooman.” Sehun had to smile, “There’s a condo by the SM Building…SM’s paying half and I’m paying half.  Your parents agreed for you to move in as soon as possible.”  He gave me hand a small squeeze, “Once you two are released, you’re moving in.  I already recruited Exo with the moving.” He smiled and leaned in to kissed my temple.

     “I’m excited to start my life with you again.  Don’t leave me because if you do for second time, I don’t know how I’ll react.”  He murmured.  I pushed his hair back.  “I won’t be able to leave you; Seyoung needs a dad…”

     “I love you, Miyoung.  And I don’t want you to ever leave me again.” He whispered and leaned over me.  “I’m going to keep you by my side forever.  You’re mine and will only be mine because I hate sharing especially if I’m supposed to be sharing you.  This is such a horrible time because you’re still in bed, but,” he kissed my forehead, my nose and gave me a small peck on the lips.  “Will you marry me?  Make a promise to never leave my side, ever.”  He asked quietly.

     My eyes lit up and my smile grew.  I pulled him down by his collar and kissed his softly.  The moments our lips touched, I drowned everything out.  His soft lips moving with mine.  My heart tightening inside my chest.  His hands cupped my cheeks and made the kiss even more sweet.

     “That’s a yes, right?” he whispered against my lips as I smile unconsciously.  “No…I just wanted to give you the most romantic kiss.” I rolled my eyes and slapped his arms gently, “Yes, you idiot.  I promise to always stay by your side, forever.  I’d love to be Mrs. Oh Sehun; I’d love to marry you.”  I giggled softly before we both heard some movements off to the side.

     I turned my head and saw baby Seyoung moving his hands over his closed eyes.  “My baby…” I whispered and pushed myself up.  Gently, Sehun shifted his body and bent over to pick our baby up.  “He’s so tiny.” He whispered as he turned towards me.  “Do you want to hold him?” He asked me but I shook my head.

     “No…you hold him, Hunnie.” I smiled and fixed Seyoung’s hat.  Sehun was speaking to him.  I smiled and watched Sehun become the loving father I knew he was going to be.  I leaned back again the bed and closed my eyes, listening to Sehun talk to our baby.

     But no matter how much I cherished this moment, I just couldn’t get Himchan out of my head.

     “Baby, are you okay?”

     I relaxed my eyebrows and opened my eyes with a smile, “Of course…” I muttered, “I’m just finally happy.” I muttered as he leaned down and kissed my forehead.  “I love you.”  I chuckled softly.  He smiled back, “I love you too, Miyoung…”  He handed Seyoung to me, “here…I have to get something.” He muttered as I took Seyoung and held him close.

     I watched as Sehun dug into his pocket and took out a small box.  I chuckled, “I forgot…” I muttered as he looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.  “Aigoo, so forgetful.” He muttered before opening the box.   My mouth slightly fell open.  “Sehun…” I gasped while rocking Seyoung in my arms.

     “It’s pretty, huh?” he asked as he took it out.  "I had to look for the prettiest one, but when I couldn’t find it, I customized one.  This is the only ring in the world…and this is the only ring worthy enough to be placed on your finger.”  I couldn’t hide my smile.  “Sehun, it’s beautiful…” I croaked as he gently grabbed my left hand and slipped the ring on.

     He leaned in and stole a kiss.  His lips brushed against mine as he pulled away while chuckling, “There…you and Seyoung are now mine, forever.”


YAY! I hope you like it!? 

Sorry, I'm finally done with HIGH SCHOOL GUYS! YEUUUUSSSSSSS!! I CAN FINALLY HAVE A COMEBACK AND UPDATE ALL THEM STORIES!! Aren't you just ecstatic!? Teehee ^^

Fck, it's 2AM & I'm totally staying up to watch today's music performance *fingercrossed* Hoping Exo wins!!

Question: Okay, I know you all don't know what happened with Himchan, so I'm leaving this all to you. Would you like me to make a short story for Himchan or can I just leave it like this? I don't really care, it just might take a while, but I'll write one if you all request one. & please don't say, "it's your choice," because even though I know it is, I'm a bit of a push over and I like to kiss up to people [fcking horrible], so if you want me to, I'll do it. Leave your answer in the comment box below. :))

Comment and Subcribe!?

--miyoung:))