08.

⚜ Forever

     We got up at 10 this morning for the clinic appointment.  We found out that we’re having a boy.  I’m having a boy.  Sehun’s baby’s a boy, and I’m due sometime in April.

     After the appointment, Himchan took me out to eat before we went walking down Myeongdong Market.  He kept me close to him the whole time.  A hand was always on me, afraid that if he let go, something would happen to me.

     “…Himchan” I said softly, “What are you thinking about?” I asked as I looked up to see him studying nothing.  He straightened a bit before smiling as he turned to me, “Nothing…nothing, Miyoung.”  I sighed knowing he was wondering what to do next with this whole issue.

     We walked inside a noodle shop before he led me to a table, “Order whatever you want, and the same one for me, okay? I’ll be back.” He said running out of the shop.  I scrunched my nose before a waitress walked over, “Here’s your menu.  Would you like anything to drink?”

     “De, just water please…ah! 2 glasses of water, please.”  I stated before she smiled and walked off.  I looked at the door Himchan left out of, “What are you doing, Channie…?” I muttered before taking my phone out.  I stared at it, hoping he’d call or something, for some reason.

     I ordered and she brought our order out but he still didn’t show up.  I typed his number in my phone as the door opened.  I looked up and let out my breath as Himchan came in.  I stood up, ran to him and hugged him, “What took you so long?” I said into his coat.

     He patted my head as we walked back to our table.  “I’m sorry, Miyoung.  I just had to go do something really quick.” He replied before looking at the food, “Wah~ this looks good!” He said before eating.  I sighed knowing he wasn’t going to tell me anything more before I slowly began to eat.


      Dinner with the parents was a drag.  They could tell there was something wrong between us.  Nevertheless, they acted like nothing happened though and went on with it like nothing was wrong.  Himchan’s mother bought clothes of the baby already while my mother talked about designing the nursery.

      I was relieved when Himchan finally announced us leaving.  I stood up from the couch and went to grab my coat as he helped me put it on.  “Thank you for the dinner,” I bowed in respect as Himchan grabbed my waist, “I have to get you home,” he whispered before looking at our parents, “Thank you, and we’ll see you tomorrow at the gathering.”

      “What’s wrong?” I asked as he started driving back to the hotel.  He his lips before glancing at me, “Nothing…” he chuckled, “I bought something and it just came in so I want to get it quick.”  I broke into a smile before lightly slapping his arm, “You’re an idiot.”

      “Mwuh? Ahhh waeyo~?” he complained before I scowled, “Because! …you just are!” I replied.  “Wahhh~ this idiot just saved you from another hour with our mothers.”  I scrunched my nose before letting out a sigh, “…I guess…”

      Once we got into our hotel, he picked up a big white package.  When we entered our room I went to the bathroom as he went to open the box.  “Channie, what did you get?” I called from the bathroom.  “Ahh, I’ll show you tomorrow.” He yelled back before I scowled.

      After I finished washing up and changing into my nightgown, I went out into the open area of the suite.  Himchan was tucking the box underneath the bed as I walked over, “What are you hiding from me?” I chuckled lightly before kissing his cheek and getting on the bed.

      “You’ll see it tomorrow.  Go to sleep; I’ll come after I take a shower.”  He said as he walked into the bathroom.  I sighed before lying down.  It was so tempting to take a peek.  What could he have ordered?  I sat back up and looked at the end of the bed as the Himchan opened the door.

      “Miyoung,” he chuckled, “Go to sleep.” I scrunched my nose before pouting.  Himchan walked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel hiding his waist and below.  A smile unconsciously crept across my face.  I’ve never seen shirtless before.  I’ve never actually seen his body at all.  He always made sure to wear a shirt when he slept.

      “Go to sleep.” He put me back down and leaned in to kiss my head, “Tomorrow we’re going to do some things before heading to the gathering at 7Pm.” He said quietly before he pulled away, “Now, go to sleep.”  He told me before he turned around and went back inside the bathroom.


Sorry guise, this one's supperrr s u p e r short. :/

sorrysorrysorrysorry--nananananaananaa---yeah, idek

Comment and Subcribe!?

--Miyoung:))