11.

⚜ Forever

     I was discharge from the hospital a couple days later.  I returned to the hotel room alone after forcing Sehun to return back to Exo and continue on with their promotions while I lingered alone in the hotel room with nothing to do, but wait.  My parents haven’t said a word about the company matters after the whole fiasco occurred.

     Himchan has been in and out of the hotel room; I didn’t care to bother him about why he did what he did.  He would leave notes on the table top, but this morning he didn’t.  Then as I was getting ready, I noticed all the empty drawers.  I could help but be mad, angry that he had left randomly, furious that he had left without a word.  Me being pregnant and ready to have this baby out of me doesn’t stop me from doing what I want. 

     I left the hotel room and had a cab take me to the company.  People, everyone, was surprised to see me.  Once I entered the building, the secretaries at the front desk had already called my parents about me being inside the building.  Tsk—

     I rode the elevator up and was met by my mother and my mother-in-l—scratch that—ex mother-in-law.  “Miyoung! What in heaven’s name are you doing here! You should be at home, resting.” My mother said touching my arms as I walked out and straight to the back room.  “Miyoung, there’s a meeting going on right now, you shouldn’t go—”

     I opened the door to see Himchan kneeling in front of our fathers.  “Himchan—” I gasped as he turned around and saw me looking at him, terrified.  “Mi-Miyoung, wh-what are you doing here?” He said getting up.  My father walked over, “Honey, you should be resting-”  I shook his hands off me, “What are you doing, Himchan?” I asked firmly as we locked eyes.  He stood up and broke the contact with me.  He looked at our fathers and bowed, “I’ll be taking my leave.” He stated calmly and straightened back up. 

     My heart burst as he walked passed me, not looking at me once as he left the room.  My knees wobbled and gave in seconds later.  I blocked everyone out as they cried my name.  My mind was wandering elsewhere.  There were too many questions coming in mind; I was confused.  He left; and I shouldn’t be broken like I am now, but I am.  All the months that we’ve been together played like a film in my mind.  Everything small thing we did together haunted me.  Why was this happening to me?  Is there something wrong with me?  I wasn’t able to comprehend what had happened in the room. 

     Himchan’s parents left and my mother shooed my father out before she walked back to me sitting aimlessly on the chair.  “Miyoung.” She said my name and I flinched.  She saw and slowly retreated her hand from my arm.  “Miyoung, I’m sorry this is happening to you, dear.” She said softly.  I doubted it.  I know how much she wanted Himchan and I to be together.  All I wanted was answers to my questions. 

     I stood up from the chair causing my mother to stumble backwards, “Where did he go?” I asked her as I stared at the closed door separately the office room from the lobby.  She sighed heavy before I asked her again.  “Miyoung…” She touched my arm, “He’s leaving for America.”  I scoffed and turned to her, “What?”  I replied in disbelief.  She nodded her head slowly, “He’s going there to study and train for a couple years, then he’ll be moving to Japan and taking care of the company there.  We’ve decided to keep the company connected still…even though this unexpected issue came up.”  She stated with a hint of bitterness.

     “But,” she sighed, “you’re able to love Sehun now.  Himchan made sure that we’d allow you two to be together.”  She said quietly, and I knew she hated that fact.  I rubbed my large stomach and forced myself up as she followed, “Miyoung, what are you doing?” She asked with a shaky voice.  I slightly pushed her aside, “I’m going out…” I muttered before opening the door.  “Don’t worry,” I told her, “I’ll be fine.” I stated so that I knew she wouldn’t have people following me, keeping an eye on me.

     I left the building and got a ride to the SM Building.  Yes, I know I shouldn’t be going to the building especially after the whole scandalous break up Himchan decided to throw, but I needed to see Sehun again.  This whole issue was driving off the edge.  I miss being around him, and I just need his comforting words right now. 

     But once I got there, I couldn’t bring myself to go inside knowing that if the public found out Sehun and I were together after the recent scandal, it could hurt him.  I sat inside the café across the SM Building and stared into the streets.  I don’t even know how long I sat there, time flew by quickly and before I knew it, the employees were asking if I had a ride back home. 

     I only nodded and left the café into the dimly lit streets.  I swear, I’m a mentally dead.  I slowly walked down the street.  I didn’t bother to call for someone to come pick me up.  I’m angry that Himchan didn’t tell me he was leaving…or that neither of our parents did.  And I get that it makes sense, but I had a right to know. 

     I waited on the corner for a bus to pick me up.  I rubbed my stomach before feeling the baby kick.  I breathed in and out before he kicked again.  “Arraso, arraso…” I muttered, “Your umma will behave herself.”  I responded to my baby’s kicking as the bus rolled up in front of me.   I got in and sat at the very back.

     I looked out the window and saw the boys coming out.  A burst of happiness filled me up; I lifted my hand up and hit the window softly.  “Sehun-” I stopped myself and slouched in the chair.  I can’t do this.  I told myself.   People will see…and people will talk.

     I raised my head to surprisingly see Sehun looking in my direction.  My eyes widened and looked away as I heard him shouting after the moving bus.  My breathing was heavy for a while, but it soon calmed.  Moments later my phone started ringing.

     I looked at the caller I.D. and saw his name.  “Do I want to talk to you?” I asked before giving in and answering the call.  “Miyoung! Where are you right now?” His voice was urgent.  I looked around the bus, “I-I’m at the hotel-”  “-Liar!  You were at the building weren’t you?” He questioned.  I decided to stay silent.  “Why didn’t you come in, pabo?  I would’ve  taken you home.  Don’t go out at night, and if you’re going to go somewhere, you’re going to have to call me from now on.”  He told me strictly.

     “Aishh, Sehun, I’m not a baby anymore.”  “-Yeah, but you’re carrying one, so take better care of yourself and pay attention to your surroundings.”  He lectured.  I pouted, “Sehun…” I muttered before he sighed, “What?”

     “I miss you…”  I told him as there was a sudden kick in my stomach.  I gasped softly before Sehun immediately sparked up more questions.  “What happened?  Are you okay?  Miyoung, talk to me?  Why are you talking back to me?  You’re making me worried, Miyoung-ah.”

     I shook my head, “Se-Sehun—”  I interrupted, “Pabo, I’m fine…baby Seyoung just misses you too.”  I said into the phone before I heard his sigh of relief.  I giggled softly, “baby, you’re too funny.”  I muttered.  “…Well, I miss you and Seyoung a lot too.”  He said after.  The line went quiet for a bit but our heavy breathing.

     “Sehun…?” I asked before he replied.  “Ca-can you come to the hotel tonight?”  I added, “I…I really miss you right now.”  Though we were only connected through a phone call, I could feel a smile creeping across his face.  “I’ll see you in a bit then.”  He responded seconds later.  “Miyoung…I’m going to hang up now, okay?”

     I sighed and nodded, “Arraso…” I said a bit disappointed.  He chuckled through the line, “Don’t worry…I’ll see you soon.”  He told me before I replied back, “Yeah, I know.  See you in a bit, Hunnie.” 

     We both went quiet again.  “Miyoung…hang up first.”  Sehun told me before I cracked into a smile, “Arraso….”

     I sighed, “…I…I’m hanging up…now…”  I muttered before removing the phone from my ear.  I clicked the end button and shoved it back inside my pocket. 

     Right now…

          I needed Sehun with me.

               I needed to be in his arms.

                    I needed him.


I'm Sorry I've been MIA FOR A LONG LONG WHILE!!!!!!!!!!  School's ending soon, I'm graduating soon therefore, this girl here is incredibly stressed out.

But here's an update.  I'm actually extremely sad to see Himchan leave...but yeah.

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung;))