05.

⚜ Forever

     “Don’t forget to take your medicine.” Himchan said before I smiled faintly and reached into my bag.  “Of course! I have it….right here.” I chuckled as I pulled it out.  “Just making sure.” He said passing me a cup of water.  I gulped down the medicine with water.

     “So where do you want to go next?” He asked before I shrugged, “I-I don’t know…we’ve already gotten a lot of things for the house…” I muttered before I took a small bite from my food.

     “Ah! Clothes!” He beamed as he put his silverware down, “We’re going shopping for clothes after.”  He smiled before I nodded, “Arraso,”

     I looked out the window into the busy streets.  “Miyoung?”  I turned to Himchan.  “Are you done eating?” He asks before I nod.  “But you didn’t even eat anything, you need to eat something with the pill you just took.”  He said feeding me food. 

     “I’m full though…” I muttered after I swallowed.  He furrowed his eyebrows. “Really!” I chuckled, “I’m full.”  I stood up, “Come on, I’m excited!” I said dragging him to the counter to pay.

     After we left he drove to a high end shopping strip.  “Shop to your heart’s content.” He said as we walked inside one of the designer clothing branch.

     “Wahh….” I looked around the place filled with elegant dresses and coats.  “I’ll just get one outfit, kay?” I chuckled shyly as he walked up behind me, “Get whatever you want.”  I shook my head, “Aniya, just one—”

Oh nal mollajuneun nega miwo i gidarimi sirheo
Geu son ije noheurago

     “Yoboseyo?” Himchan answered as I went through more racks.  “Hrmm….” I debated over 3 outfits before Himchan appeared by my side again.  “Which one’s better?” I asked before he quickly answered, “All of them; get them all.”

     “No! Just one today.” I said putting one outfit back.  He scowled behind me, “I’ll get you all three,” He said, “One for you, one for your birthday, and one for…the conference in a couple weeks.”

     “Conference?” I asked confused as I turned to him.  He chuckled as he walked further away from me with the three outfits.  “Himchann~~” I whined as I ran up to the counter where he had already paid for the clothing.

     “What was the phone call about?” I asked before he turned to me, “The conference.  My parents want to welcome us into the company.  It’ll be in Seoul with all the other company representatives.” He replied as he carried the bags from the counter.  “We’ll be leaving in a couple weeks.” He said as we walked back outside to put our bags in the car before driving off.

     “Hmmm…okay…Oh! Himchan!”  I smiled as I saw a small café, “Let’s go there!” I said pointing at it before he chuckled, “Arraso.”  He turned the car and pulled up into the parking lot.  I stepped out of the car before feelings a rush of dizziness.  I stumbled backwards and grabbed the car door for support.

     “Miyoung? Are you okay?” Himchan asked me before I quickly nodded, “De…can you go order me…” I swallowed, “Chocolate bubble tea…I have to find something…” I said turning my face away from him.  He walked inside as I sat back in the car with the door open. 

     I closed my eyes and bent forward, trying to calm my breathing down.  I felt like puking; my muscles ached.  Did I eat something wrong?  Did I sleep wrong? 

     I forced myself out of the car and stumbled forward to the café door.  Even with my head ache I managed to get inside.  Himchan turned and smiled at me before everything started to spin.  My hands slipped from the door handle; I felt like I was falling slowly into nothing.

     I heard my name being screamed somewhere in the distance before I out.


     I woke up to the sound beeping.  I opened my eyes and found myself in a gown, lying on a bed.  I turned my head to see a monitor beeping with and IV needle in my arm.

     “Himchan…” I touched his hair before he lifted his head up.  “M-Miyoung..” He said startled.  “Are you okay?  How are you feeling?” he asked before I replied, “..Tired, really tired.  What happened?” I asked.

     He scratched his head, “You fainted at the café a couple hours ago.”  He answered before I pushed a button, making the bed move into a sitting position.  “Ahh…when do I get discharged?” I asked before the door opened.

     “Ah, Konbawa.” The doctor greeted before Himchan stood up, “Isha..” He bowed as I looked at the doctor.  “Is there something wrong?” Himchan asked.  I stayed silent, unable to catch every Japanese word he spoke.  The doctor smiled, “No, no, there is nothing wrong. I just want to make sure of some things.”  He looked at me before looking at Himchan, “there’s just something I have to check.” 

     The doctor came around and sat Himchan down on the chair.  The door opened and a young lady walked inside.  After the doctor muttered a few words to her she turned to me, “The doctor would like for you to answer some questions.”  She said in Korean before I nodded, “De, go ahead.”

     After an exchange of words, “He wants to know when your last menstrual cycle was, and how long it lasted if you had one, and if you’ve been feeling dizzy lately and just really tired.”  I looked at Himchan to see him avoiding eye contact with me.  “Ahh, I don't really remember when I last had it actually, but I know it only lasted 2/3 days and it was very light.  I-I’ve been feeling really tired and incredibly dizzy lately.” I responded.

     Himchan was biting his lips when he turned his head to me, “Do-do you want me to leave?” He muttered before I shook my head, “Aniyo..it’s fine, unless you’re uncomfortable.”  His shoulders relaxed, “Aniyo, I’m fine.”

     “Have your s been feeling…different?”

     I straightened, “…Ahhh…they’ve been feeling heavy, a bit sore…” I muttered shyly before she told the doctor.  I looked up from the bed sheets as she turned to me with a smile, “You’re Pregnant. Congratulations!”

     Himchan coughed.  We looked at each other, lost for words.  His eyes drowned in confusion.

     Pregnant.

     I’m pregnant.

     That’s…no, that’s impossible…right?


Okay, well, one. I'm sorry, I don't know Japanese so don't yell at me if thoses words are wrong. And two, YELL AT ME, cause I'm readyy to take your comments for this chapter. Unless you all already caught on, then I . T_T

MANN, I DO . I hate writing these, I make everythinnggggg to obvious.

Ishhh--

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))