06.

⚜ Forever

[Sehun pov]

     It’s been close to 5 months, and still nothing.  No calls, no emails, nothing.  I don’t even know what to do anymore.  Whether I should give up, let her go. 

     The last night we had together was beautiful, just perfect; it was nothing I could’ve imagine.  Then I wake up and she’s gone.  I thought for sure she just had to leave early, but after leaving so many messages on her phone, and not having any calls back from her, I knew there had to be something else.

     “Sehun!” I looked up from my phone to see Lu Han’s smiling face, “Ohh, hyung.” I shoved my phone back in my coat pocket, “What’s up?” I asked before his smile faded, “She didn’t answer again?”  I swallowed, “Aniyo…” I replied softly.

     “What day is it now?” He asked as he hung his arm over my shoulder.  “Day 167…” Since she’s been gone.  Lu Han ruffled my hair, “Well, you should cheer up.  Manager hyungs are taking us out to eat to celebrate Kyungsoo and Jongin’s birthday, and if Jongin sees you being a brat,” He joked, “You’re getting it from him.”  I forced a chuckle, “Arraso…just let me change into some nicer,” I said as I looked down at my dance wear.  Lu Han chuckled, “Arraso, we’re waiting for you in the lobby.

     I walked into my dorm room and changed, throwing on a dress shirt and jeans before walking out with a backpack.  They were all waiting on me.  “Finally! The prince is here!” Jongin joked before everyone stood up from the couches of the apartment lobby.  “Come on, let’s go.” The manager said as we filed out of our apartment.


     We ate at their favorite restaurant.  It was close to 1Am; even though they weren’t usually open up this late, but because we were…famous, the whole place was reserved for us to celebrate.

     I forced a smile for everyone; for the sake of this celebration, I put a smile on.  After 160 days, I became a pro at hiding my feelings from everyone.

     Tao and Minseok came into the eating area with a wheeled T.V.  “We got a karaoke!” They shouted as my hyungs went crazy.  “Sehun, since you’re done eating, why don’t you help set up?” Kris asked me before I obeyed.  I stood up from my seat and walked over to where the other 2 were standing.

     “Just turn on the T.V. and find the right channel…” Minseok muttered before I turned it on.  I flipped through the channels, kids channel, pororo was on.  I left it on just enough to make sure Jongin saw it before switching it quickly.  He complained as the other members snickered.  I leaned against a table.

     I found the channel but Tao and Minseok were still preparing the player so I switched it. 

          ‘Kim Group and CMP Corporations will be working together, forming a more powerful, innovative company.’

     My heart began to beat incredibly fast.

          ‘There will be a gathering for the two groups this week.  The groups will be announcing the marriage of Kim Group, Kim Himchan and CMP Corporations, Park Miyoung.’

     I dropped the control.  My fists curled into a ball.  My breathing became heavy.  My hands were shaking.

     “Se-Sehun…” Minseok murmured.  “How could you…” I muttered as I stared at the video of Miyoung holding his hands, smiling and waving into the cameras.  She was perfectly fine, beautiful and stunning as always.

     I swallowed hard.  I felt betrayed.  I punched the table before everyone screamed my name.  Tao ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders.   “Sehun!” He shouted as I shoved him aside.  I saw Kris get up along with everyone else.  The managers furiously walked over but Lu Han got to me before anyone else could. 

     “I’ll deal with him!” He shouted as he dragged me to the back.  He shoved me towards the wall, “What’s your problem!?” He shouted.  I didn’t bother to look up.  I was still angry from what I saw, what I didn’t want to see.  “SEHUN!” He yelled as he grabbed my collar. 

     I shook his hands off me, “STOP HYUNG!” I cried as tears started to fall, “Just-stopp—” Lu Han embraced me.  He hugged me, “Sehun…don’t worry, there has to be a reason why she did what she did.”  He soothed, “Miyoung’s not just going to have with you one night and leave without saying anything if there wasn’t a good reason.  We all know Miyoung.  We know she truly loves you.  There has to be an explanation.”

     I pulled away as Kyungsoo and Jongin appeared, “Sehun-ah…” Kyungsoo said as I sniffed.  I turned to him, “Hyung…sorry for ruining today…” I muttered before he patted my arm.  Jongin hugged me; I sniffed and bit my lips trying hard not to cry again.

     “It’s okay…I’m okay.” I pulled away from him.  I stared at the ground as they looked at me.  After my breathing was under control I spoke, “…Wh-what am I supposed to do?”  I asked lifting my head up to look at them. 

     Lu Han ran his fingers through his hair, “..I-Sehun, I think you should do what you want to do; we shouldn’t have to tell you.”  He stated as Kyungsoo nodded.  “Fine…what would you do…?” I rephrased.

     “I…I would talk to her.” Kyungsoo stated before Jongin nodded his head, “I would too.”  I sighed before nodding my head slowly.  “Come on, Sehun.” Lu Han said as he put his arm around my shoulders again, “I-I’ll see what I can do.” He smiled, “We’ll help you.”

     We walked back out into the eating area where the other members were talking to each other around the table, leaving the T.V. unattended.  “Hey…” I scratched my head embarrassed, “I’m sorry, guys.  I really am.  I’ve never—”

     “It’s okay, Sehun.” Yixing hyung started, “If I were you, I’d be angry too…”  Chanyeol chuckled softly, “ye-yeah, and that’s coming from Yixing, the person who doesn’t get quick to anger.”  Kris scowled and knuckled him before turning to look at me.  “We’ve discussed this issue as you guys were talking.  Manager hyungs agreed to see what they can do.  Don’t worry, we’ll get you two together so that you guys can talk things out.”  He told me before I smiled at everyone. 

     “Thank you guys so much!” I cried, “Even though we’re not blood related, you guys are the best brothers.  I don’t get how you guys can be so understanding.”

     Baekhyun walked over with Joonmyun, “It’s okay!” They both said chuckling, “We’re here to help.”

     I shook my head.  They’re so supportive.  I smiled to myself.

     All these months, questions unanswered, questions waiting to be answered, but only one I actually want answered.

          I only hope I’ll have it answered, soon.

               Park Miyoung, I just want to know…

                    Why did you leave?


HEYHEYHEY!!! Seriously, I'm sorry about the sudden pregnant news, lol. Ahahahahaa, too soon? Really? Well, anyways, here's Sehun's POV. There's not much but I hope you guys liked hearing about Sehun again. 

Do you think Sehun's actions were a bit out of hand...?

Anyways, I say this a lot, but

I love you guys and I'm glad I have wonderful readers like you guys!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))