07.

⚜ Forever

     So…I’m 6 months pregnant. 

--flashback--

“Himchan?” I said as I opened the door into the bedroom, “I’m coming in…” I muttered as I closed the door behind me.  His head was in his hands.  I walked over and touched his shoulders, “Himchan…”

“—Why didn’t you tell me you had a lover?” He asked.  I straightened.  He turned around and looked at me, “I would have let you go…I would have told my parents to end this engagement.”

I pulled him up and hugged him tight.  “Me telling you that I loved someone else won’t change the fact that this arrange marriage will still be carried through.  You don’t know my parents; they’ll do whatever it takes to be number 1.”  I chuckled lightly.  “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you though…and I’m sorry this is happening…”

He hair and kissed the crown of my head.  “I’ll tell them…that this baby isn’t yours.  You can hate me and call off the wedding.” I muttered before he interjected, “No—you’ll only be hated on, and I don’t want that to happen to you.  I’ll take—the baby.  It’s ours, I’ll say that.  I don’t want people to hate you…” He mumbled, “I don’t want anyone to hurt you, Miyoung, that’s the last thing I want.”

He pulled away and cupped my cheeks, wiping the tears from my eyes.  “Do you know who the father is?” He asked before I smiled.

--end of flashback—

     The thought of Sehun being the father just made everything better.  Even though, yes, Himchan felt betrayed, I guess, he understands.  I’m thankful that I at least have a caring fiancé, someone who won’t go ‘tattle tale’ and their soon to be wife because the baby she’s having isn’t his. 

      And although I’m happy that he’s okay with it, there’s a feeling deep down where I hoped that he’d be angry with me, and let me go.  A feeling that’ll get him all worked up and furious, so he’ll let go of me.

      Once I found out I was pregnant, the thought of it being impossible was washed over by him

     Sehun.  The one man I gave my all to.  The one man I’ve ever made love to.  The one man I only love, and the only man I’ll ever love.

          It was ours, his.

     I wanted to call him, and tell him the news.  But after being absent from his life for 6 months now, he has to have a change of heart now. 

     The door opened and I jumped.  I looked at the mirror to see Himchan walking in with a smile, “You’re showing a lot now.” He muttered before I nodded, “Ye-yeah…finally.”  I smile faintly as I set my hair brush down on my white vanity table.

     “Did you tell them?” I asked slowly getting up from the chair as he nodded, “Yeah, I did. They want us over for dinner tomorrow.  And they want us to stay in Seoul until the conference.  I already started packing; I told Butler Choi to get the private jet ready tonight.  We’ll go stay at a hotel and do something before we got over for dinner.”

     He hugged me, “I…”  I lifted my head up, “…You what?”  I asked.  He looked down at me with a smile, “Never mind.” He chuckled softly, “Come on, go pack up.  I’ll go get that suitcase on the top shelf for you.”  He said and walked into the closet.

     I followed him in there, “Channie, what am I supposed t-” He chuckled, “-Just bring dresses.” He said before I pouted, “Ahhahaa, you know me too well already.” I said as I grabbed some loose dresses from the racks and walking out of the closet.

     “Are we leaving now?” I asked as he carried my bag down to the stairs.  He grunted, “Y-yes,” He set our luggage by the door, “Go to the car, I’ll be in there after I check the house.”

[hours later]

     “It feel good being back in Seoul…Korea…I can understand a language again,” I joked as he chuckled.  “Thank you.” He thanked the doorman as he opened the door into the hotel suite.  I saw the bed and immediately ran to it.  “Ahhhh~ it’s so comfortable.” I sang as he brought the luggage in.

     “Did you want to sleep?” He asked before I sat up and shook my head, “Aniyo! I want to walk down the streets and eat street cart food!” I playfully said, “And I want to walk down Myeongdong Market and go see the Namsan tower again.  I want to go skating on the rink and go—”

     “Okay, okay, Miyoung,” he laughed as he pulled me to my feet, “Let’s go now then.  It’s only 7PM, we’ll go do some of those things and leave the rest for tomorrow.” He smiled as he closed the door behind me.

     “Ah! Let’s go to the clinic tomorrow too, kay?” I asked as I hooked my arm through his.  He nodded as we got into the elevator, “Of course, I’ll set one up.”


     “AHhhh~~” I said as I fed him kimbap, “This is so good!” I sung as I stuffed some in my mouth.  “I miss Korean food.” I stated as I looked at him.  “Shall we hire some Korean maids then?” He asked before I shook my head, “No! I don’t want maids…” I replied before stuffing dukkbokki in my mouth.  He chuckled before wiping the sides of my lips, “You eat so messy.” He joked before I slapped his arm, “Hey! I’m feeding two people okay?”

     He shook his head before getting up, “You can’t always use that excuse, Miyoung.” He said before pointing to a bank, “I’m going to withdraw some money, kay? I’ll be back in a bit.”  I looked at the bank a few blocks down, “A-arraso…”

     He kissed my head before jogging off.  I turned, bringing my coat closer to my body before finishing the dukkbokki, “Ahjimah~ Can I get some more?” I asked before she smiled, “Of course, dear.  Is this your first?” She asked before I furrowed my eyebrows, “Aniyo…I already had some…”

     She chuckled softly, “Your first child, hon.” My eyes beamed, “Ah! …de!” I giggled softly.  “Boy or girl?” He asked as she handed me the plate.  “Mmmm…we don’t know yet; we’ll find out tomorrow though.”  She smiled at me, “Many blessings to you~” She sung as she walked over to someone else.

     I turned around, trying to see if Himchan was on his way back yet.  I looked down the block before noticing a small bubble tea café on the corner.  Unconsciously, I stood up.  My eyes narrowed before I walked over there; it was like I was drawn there.  I was hypnotized by some unnatural force.

     My hands gripped onto the handle before I opened it and walked inside.  I looked around and noticed a large group of guys in the corner and a couple on the other side of the café just cleaning up to leave.

     I walked to the counter with a blank mind.  “Miss, what can I get you?”  My hands gripped onto the end of the counter before I looked up to her, “Uhh, I-I’ll get…I’ll get a chocolate bubble tea, please.”  The girl, probably a year younger than me, stared at me before walking off to prepare my drink.

     I looked around the café.  It was small but cozy.  I felt comfortable in a place I haven’t been in for a long time.  “Here, here’s your drink, 4,500Won.” She said casually.  I reached into my wallet and grabbed some cash out before throwing it on the counter, “Keep the change…” I mumbled.

     I turned around and froze.  “Ahhahaaa, Hyung~!”  I closed my eyes and counted to three before opening it again.  I stared straight ahead of me at the guys in the corner.  Even in the dimmed café, I could tell it was him.  “…Sehun.” I said his name in a sigh. 

     “Miyoung!?” Himchan called out as the door swung open.  I dropped my drink and looked at the ground.  Chocolate bubble tea splattered on my shoes and the ground in front of me.  Heat rose in my cheeks as I looked up and found Sehun’s eyes.

     “…Mi-Miyoung?” He croaked.  “Sehunn…” I softly replied as I took a step forward, slipping in the mess. 

     “MIYOUNG!!”  I heard my name being called form two different directions.  I reached my hand out to grab a chair as Himchan ran behind me and helped me back up.  I immediately grabbed my stomach before straightening up.  My breath was heavy as I looked at Sehun and the other Exo members in the back.

     “…Him-Himchan…let me go…” I said softly before his hands left my side.  I walked around the mess on the ground before running to Sehun as he caught me in his arms.  His hands held my head close to him as mine hugged his neck tightly. 

     I wasn’t planning on crying, but I haven’t seen him in forever and with me being pregnant, my hormones were out of balance.  His shirt was wet with my tears.  I just wanted to hold him close and never let go. 

     He kissed my head before pulling away.  I stared at his chest as he kissed my forehead, lifted my chin, and kissed my nose before giving me a small peck on my lips.  “Sehunn….” I cried his name softly before his hands traveled down to my stomach and stopped.

     I looked up to see his eyes in fear.  “Mi-Miyoung..you’re…”  I bit my lips as I heard Himchan’s footsteps behind me.  “—pregnant….Sehun, I’m pregnant.”

     His eyes darted from mines to Himchan before looking back at me.  He forced a smiled before backing away from me, “Con-congratulations…” He muttered as Himchan placed a protective hand on my waist.  I turned around as I saw Sehun do the same thing.

     “Himchan…I—I have to tell him.” I whispered, “I can’t do this anymore; I have to tel—” He hugged me suddenly, “-No, Miyoung, not right now.  Please, let me think some things through…” He pleaded, “I’ll let you see him again, but let’s…let’s wait for another time.”  He muttered into my hair.

     “Himchan…please.” I begged softly as I pulled away.  I looked up to see the sadness in his eyes.  “Miyoung…I promise you, you’ll meet him again and you’ll be able to tell him…just-just not today.”  He grabbed my hands before I let go, “Just let me say goodbye then.”  He smiled weakly at me before nodding, “I’ll be outside.” He said as he kissed my head.

     I took a deep breath before turning around on my heels to see Exo looking back at me.  I bit down on my lips as I walked over.  “Sehun…?” I said softly before he turned around.  “I—I just…wanted to say…that it was nice to see you again.”

     His smile was forced and his eyes were in pain.  “It’s nice to see you again too, Miyoung.”  There was something wrong with the tone he was saying it in.  It almost made me angry, but then I remembered that it was me who left him.

     I slowly walked up to him as the others stared at me.  I tippy toed up to him as my hands softly lay on his chest, “I’m sorry…I hope to see you soon.” I whispered before kissing his cheeks.

     I looked at him one last time before turning around and walking out of the café as the tears fell again.  Sehun, I’m sorry.  I’m sorry I can’t tell you know, but I will.  I miss you and I’m in pain now because of it.  Please forgive me, but if you can’t, I understand.  Just know that even if you don’t care for me anymore…

          You’ll still be my love.


HELLOO:)).  So they met again, and I know it's fast, but I--yeah. deal with it, lmao xD ..sorry.

Ummm, anyways, thank you for reading! Love you all veryyy muchhoo!

What do you think Himchan's planning to doo?

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))