02.

⚜ Forever

     I woke up at 3 in the morning.  Sehun was sleeping on his stomach with an arm over me.  I removed his arm before sitting up.  I lifted the blanket over my legs before seeing something red stained on the sheets.  I freaked out before remembering last night.  Every memory we shared invaded my mind before it was taken over by reality. 

     I turned to see his sleeping body before sliding my hand down his back.  “Thank you for be my first…and last.  I love you, Oh Sehun.  I always will.”  I cried and got off the bed before getting into my skinnies.  I threw one of his loose shirts on me before grabbing everything that belonged to me and leaving his room.  I walked through the dorm to the door.  They weren’t home yet.

     My hands tightly gripped onto the door knob, not want to let go.  I looked back at the room before turning around and closing the door behind me.

     “Don’t wait for me.” I croaked as I walked down the hall.

     We are young and in love, but that doesn’t stop an arrange marriage from happening.  Today, I would be leaving to Japan, no clue of when I would be coming back. 

     My parents were never fond of Sehun.  To them, he was a person pursuing his dreams of being an artist, a role model, something wasted, something that made absolutely no sense to them. 

     Sehun, to me, was everything.

     I was dropped off in front of my house.  The guards opened the gates for me before I begged them not to tell my parents I just got home.  I ran up into my room and refreshed myself up before the maids entered my room.

     “Miss, your parents would like you down for breakfast.”

     I nodded before looking at myself in my mirror.  “Say goodbye to life, Miyoung.” My hands slid off the mirror as I walked further away and walked into the hall.

     I walked into the dining room and saw that we had guests.  “Miyoung, you remember Mr. and Mrs. Kim right?” I nodded and bowed to greet them, “It’s nice to see you guys again.” They smiled and slightly bowed, “This is our son, your fiancé, Himchan.”  I slowly moved my gaze to the tall man standing next to them.  He had black hair with bangs swiped off to the side.  Our eyes met and he smiled shyly before I returned it.

     “Miyoung, you’ll be going to Japan with him until we get this settled.  We’ll be in Japan in a couple months.  I already have a wedding planner ready tomorrow,” my mother said excitedly, “you’ll be going to her and getting everything picked out.” She beamed before I forced a smile.

     “Well, you two don’t have much time, why don’t you two hurry and grabbed something to eat while I tell the maids to but your luggage in the car, okay dear?”

     I took another quick glance at my fiancé before shaking my head, “Aniyo, umma, we’ll just leave now.” I said before she agreed.  “Okay, good. You’ll arrive in Japan quicker.  Try to get everything settled down.”  She gave me a quick kiss before my father hugged me.  Mr. and Mrs. Kim did the same thing before they shooed us to the car.

     “You can go now.” Himchan told the driver before we started to the airport.  My heart was beating quickly as I imagined Sehun waking up without me by his side.  My heart ached for the many miss calls I would be getting on my old phone number, for all the ‘what could have been’ with Sehun.

     I stared out the window and sighed, most of Seoul was still asleep.  “Miyoung?” his voice was raspy, different from Sehun’s. He spoke my name before I turned to him, “De, Himchan-ssi.” I responded politely before he got shy again.  “I—I hope we can live a happy life together.” He told me before I smiled, “…me too.” at least he’s trying.

     It was quiet the rest of the way to the airport.  The car drove up directly to our private jet already ready for takeoff.  I sighed and waited for the door to open before stepping out.  They quickly loaded out bags inside the jet as we made our way inside.

     I sat in a seat and Himchan sat across from me.  After a few moments the plane started down the runway.  I looked out into the city lights, “you’re probably awake now…and wondering where I went.”

     “Miyoung?” Himchan asked, “Did you need anything?” He said softly before I shook my head, “Aniyo, I’m fine, thank you though.”


     He opened the door inside the—our house.  It wasn’t as big as the mansion in Seoul, but I like small.  It makes it cozier.  We walked up the stairs and found the master bedroom.   We quietly unpacked our belongings into the drawers and closet. 

     “I’ll…sleep in the guest room.” Himchan said before I walked out of the closet, “No, it’s fine…I will.”  I interjected before he smiled, “No really, I know you’re not ready, so I’ll sleep in the guest room.” He said politely before walking out.

     How can this guy be so nice?  It almost makes me sad to think that I will never love him as much as I love Sehun.  I sighed and walked back into the closet before slouching down the island in the middle of the large closet. 

     Sehun… I cried.  I miss him so much right now.  I want to be lying in his arms still as he holds me tight, never wanting to let go.  I miss his scent and way he would kiss my forehead, my nose and then my lips, in that order.  I miss how my name would sound like music as he spoke it.  I miss him.  Sehun, I miss you.

     Tears streamed down my cheeks as I clutched onto my shirt.  I sniffed and hiccupped, wiping my tears on my sleeve shirt as I laid my head down.  Our memories played on a reel in my head.

     Someone wrapped their arms around me.  I straightened but didn’t lift my head up.  “Miyoung…” Himchan soothed, “It’s going to be okay.”  He caressed my hair and in the end only made me cry harder.  The thought of being without Sehun was too much for me to bear, and I gave in.

     He lifted my head and I followed through.  He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me, my hair, soothing me.  “It’ll be fine…I’m sorry this had to happen to you.” He said quietly, “I wouldn’t want this to happen to anyone.”

     I wanted to scream, shout.  I wanted to book a flight back to Seoul and run back into Sehun’s arms. 

     I cried and cried until I couldn’t anymore.  Himchan had me in his arms the whole time.  My eyes were getting heavy.  I cried in his arms; I sat on the ground in his arms. 

     I fell asleep in his arms.


So yeah. The story line will be fast, I forgot to mention that.

Hope you guys enjoyed the update!

Comment and Subscribe!?

--Miyoung:))