Chapter 2

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

~The next day~
 
Jaejoong was about to transport to earth when someone yelled his name. "Jaejoong!" Someone shouted from the castle. He turned around and saw his good buddy Shim Changmin. He set down his luggage's and waved at him. Changmin landed on the ground and extended his hand out. "You forgot your bracelet."
 
Jaejoong looked down at Changmin's hand and saw his bracelet. "Oh thanks." He took it and placed it on his wrist. "I guess we'll see each other soon."
 
Changmin nodded. "After training I'll be the next one to go look out for her." He pointed at himself proudly.
 
Jaejoong chuckled. "Sure...." He spun around and vanished.
 
"Have fun on Earth." Changmin said while grinning happily.
 
"Did he leave yet?"
 
Changmin turned around and saw an upset Tiffany. "Yeah....what's wrong?"
 
"I didn't get to say good-bye." She answered with a little pout.
 
"You'll see him again. Don't worry."
 
Tiffany nodded and forced a smile onto her face. "Yeah, you're right."
 
*******************************************************************************
 
When Jaejoong arrived on Earth he found himself in an empty alley. He pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket and read the words. On the piece of paper, it told where Jaejoong was going to be living. Thankfully it wasn't far from where Jaejoong had landed.
 
He continued walking out of the alley and into the town. He saw a bunch of people walking on the sidewalks. There were also a lot of cars. And so much noise! 
 
As Jaejoong was walking he noticed that some people gave him weird looks. He figured that it was probably because he was wearing all white with white suitcases, and he walked out of an empty alley. Also Jaejoong looked quite lost.
 
But soon he found where he was staying. He walked into the apartment and walked to the elevators. He pressed the up arrow and waited for the elevator to arrive.
 
When it did arrive Jaejoong stepped in and pressed the number "3". He felt it move and almost dropped his luggage's. Anyone could tell that he was not used to elevators.
 
He finally got to his floor and stepped out of the elevators. He walked down the hallway searching for his apartment. A few seconds later he spotted his room. He took out his key and unlocked the door. The door opened slowly as he walked in. Once his body was fully inside the apartment he closed the door and flicked on the lights. He looked around the apartment and saw that it was very neat. "Weird." He whispered to himself.
 
*********************************************************************************
 
~Back at La Miya~
 
"Did he leave yet?" Leeteuk asked while looking up from his desk.
 
"Yes he did."
 
"What is Changmin, Yunho, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yuri, Boa, and Nicole doing?"
 
"They're training."
 
Leeteuk smiled at his secretary. "That's great Jiyeon." Jiyeon gave a nod and began walking away. "Wait, find Seohyun and tell her to come here." Leeteuk ordered.
 
Jiyeon nodded. "Yes sir."
 
She walked out of Leeteuk's office and motioned for the two guards to come near her. "Find Seohyun and bring her here."
 
Wooyoung and Daesung nodded and flew off.
 
*********************************************************************************
 
"Seohyun!" Daesung shouted loudly.
 
The young lady looked up and saw Daesung flying at her. She quickly moved out of the way so he could land. When he reached the ground he looked at her. "Leeteuk needs you."
 
"Me? Why me?" She questioned while pointing to herself.
 
Daesung shrugged. "That's for him to know and for you to find out."
 
Seohyun nodded but in a scared way. Leeteuk never needed to talk to her before. She bowed to Daesung and flew off.
 
A few moments later she arrived at Leeteuk's door. She knocked on it gently and heard him say "Come in". She opened the door and walked in. Leetuek was sitting at his desk writing something down on a piece of paper. "You wanted to see me?"
 
Leeteuk looked up and nodded. "Yes, I need you and Dana to help Sulli. She is the youngest angel here and she needs training."
 
"But why can't she train with the others?" Seohyun questioned.
 
"The others are way ahead of her." Leeteuk answered. "Train her well." He looked back down at his paper work and continued writing.
 
"Alright...." She said while letting out a sigh. She didn't know anything about training another angel.
 
Seohyun turned around and walked out the room.
 
*****************************************************************************
 
~Back on Earth~
 
Jaejoong was unpacking his things in his room. While he was unpacking a lot of stuff were running through his mind. 
 
"I don't wanna go to school!" He said in a whiny voice. 
 
"I don't wanna meet new people!" Jaejoong said while plopping down onto his bed. He took a pillow and shoved his face into it. After a couple seconds he lifted his head back up and pouted. "Dark Angels you are going to pay!"