Chapter 4

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

~At School the next day~

Taeyeon was at her locker putting books in and taking books out. When she closed her locker door she saw something or most likely someone standing there. She jumped in surprise. “You scared me.” She said trying to calm down.

“Sorry….”

Taeyeon looked up and bit her lip. “Why are you here Jaejoong?”

Jaejoong shrugged. “I thought since we were going to the same class we could walk together.”

“Are you sure?”

Jaejoong nodded and walked with Taeyeon to their first class.

When they walked through the doors Taeyeon felt that everyone was staring at the two of them.

Jaejoong noticed it too but he didn’t say anything. When they reached their seats Taeyeon looked up at him. “Is it just me or does it seem like everyone’s staring at us?”

Jaejoong looked around and then back at Taeyeon. “They’re probably just jealous.”

“Why would they be jealous of me?” Taeyeon questioned while biting her nail.

Jaejoong didn’t know how to answer so he told her to sit down. “Class is about to start. Let’s sit down.”

A few minutes after class started someone walked in through the doors. ‘Oh no.’ Jaejoong said to himself.

The teacher told the person to introduce themselves to the class.

“Hello my name is Kim Junsu. I hope we can all be great friends.” He started to walk towards Taeyeon. Jaejoong had to restrain himself from beating the crap out of him.

Junsu sat down in front of Taeyeon. When he sat in his seat he turned around to face her. “Hi I’m Junsu, what’s your name?”

Taeyeon was so nervous that she started to stutter. There was something different about Junsu, like how there was something different about Jaejoong. “M-my I-I’m Kim T-Taeyeon.” She bit her lip at her stuttering.

Junsu ended up laughing, but not in a hurtful way. He turned to look at Jaejoong with a smirk. Jaejoong’s eyes turned icy blue. He did not like Junsu.

Taeyeon could feel the tension between the two, so she decided to lighten up the mood. “Let’s focus on the lesson.”

Junsu looked back at her and nodded. “Of course.” He gave her one last killer smile before turning to face the front of the room.

******************************************************************************

~At Lunch~

Jaejoong, Yunho, Changmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Boa, and Nicole were all sitting at a table waiting for Yuri to bring Taeyeon. The two of them had classes together so they got along well.

“Wait Junsu’s here?” Eunhyuk questioned while eating a sandwich.

Jaejoong nodded. “Yes, he’s in our class.” Jaejoong said referring to him and Taeyeon.

“This can’t be good.” Boa said while taking a sip of her juice.

“Nah really?” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

Yunho rolled his eyes. “Look we don’t have time for your sarcasm.” He said while pointing at Jaejoong.

“You have to pay extra attention to Taeyeon. Make sure Junsu doesn’t get close to her.” Nicole said.

“Why can’t the girls get closer to her?” Jaejoong whined.

“Because she’s already close to you.” Donghae answered back.

“We just met yesterday.” Jaejoong declared.

Changmin nodded in agreement. “Yeah, but you guys are already close. She already took you in.”

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes. “Right.”

“Besides Yuri’s becoming friends with her too.” Boa informed.

Soon Yuri walked over with Taeyeon. They both had a tray of food. Yuri sat down beside Yunho while Taeyeon stood by the table not knowing what to do. She only knew Yuri and Jaejoong.

“Sit down silly.” Yuri said while pointing to the empty seat next to Jaejoong.

Taeyeon looked over at him and saw that he was sitting there not paying any attention to her. She bit her lip and slowly sat down in the chair.

“Don’t worry, we don’t bite.” Eunhyuk said in a low voice. Jaejoong looked at him while he lifted his eyebrow.  “Okay fine maybe I bite.” Eunhyuk cried out. Jaejoong nodded at his statement.

Taeyeon began to feel a bit uncomfortable. “It’s okay Taeyeon, he’s the odd one in the group.” Yuri said while staring at Eunhyuk with a disgusted face. Eunhyuk shrugged and continued eating his lunch.

“Let me introduce you to everyone.” Yuri said while clapping her hands together. “This is Yunho.” She said while pointing at Yunho. “That’s Donghae, Nicole, Boa, and Eunhyuk…..the odd one.” Everyone laughed at Yuri’s sentence. Eunhyuk looked up from his food and glared at her. “And of course you know Jaejoong.”

Taeyeon nodded and turned to look at Jaejoong, but he wasn’t looking back at her. In fact he was staring in the opposite direction from her. Taeyeon felt kind of hurt by his actions. He seemed like he was ignoring her.

Boa noticed that Jaejoong was acting different around Taeyeon now, so she decided to kick Jaejoong under the table.

“Ow!” Jaejoong yelled out in pain. He looked at Boa and stared angrily at her; his eyes also turned red. She gave him a ‘Talk-to-her’ look. He let out a sigh and turned to Taeyeon. She was sitting there with her chin rested on the palm of her hand. “Aren’t you going to eat?”

Nicole slapped her forehead at Jaejoong’s question. He looked at her with puzzled look.

Taeyeon looked up at him. “I’m not hungry.”

Jaejoong nodded and turned the other way, but when he saw the look on his friend’s faces he turned back to her. “You should eat. It gives you energy.”

Taeyeon exhaled softly and nodded. “Alright.”

**********************************************************************

~At the Dark Angels table~

“You need to get close to her.”

“I know Yoona.” Junsu said in an annoyed tone.

“Why are you so annoyed?” Jessica queried.

Junsu shrugged. “Why does it have to be me? Why can’t it be Yoona?”

Yoochun looked over to his friend. “Because you’re the one that can draw Taeyeon away from them.”

“I know I’m good looking but-“

T.O.P striked the back of Junsu’s head. “That’s not what we meant.”

Junsu rubbed the back of his head and gave T.O.P a vicious look.

****************************************************************************************************

~After School~

The White Angels were walking out of the school when they saw Taeyeon talking to Junsu.

“Oh no!” They all shouted in Unison. The eight of them rushed to Taeyeon but they got stopped by the Dark Angels.

“Where do you guys think you’re going?” Yoona asked.

Yuri walked up to her and stared at her in the eyes. “Why are you guys here?” She asked coldly.

“To get what we need.” Yoona replied back. The two of them had a stare down.

While the Dark Angels were distracted by Yuri and Yoona, Jaejoong quietly got snuck from the crowd. He ran towards Taeyeon and pulled her away from Junsu.

“What are you doing?!?” Taeyeon yelled while trying to get out of Jaejoong’s grip. 

Jaejoong stopped walking and turned back to face her, but he didn’t let go of her wrist. “You need to stay away from Junsu.”

“Why?”

“Because…..” Jaejoong didn’t know exactly what to say. He couldn’t tell her that they were angels. “You just need to beware of the people around you.”

“What are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked while she finally broke away from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong let out a soft sigh and grabbed her wrist again. “Let’s walk home together.”

Before Taeyeon could say anything back she was already being dragged away by Jaejoong.