Chapter 12

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

A few hours after Jaejoong had arrived, Taeyeon’s eyes slowly started to open. She saw a figure standing near her window and blinked a few times. ‘Is it really him? Or am I just dreaming?’ She asked herself.

“Taeyeon.” Jaejoong whispered as he ran to the side of her bed and looked down at her with a worried expression.

“Am I dreaming or is it really you?” She asked as she studied his facial features.

He gave her a weak smile. “You’re not dreaming. It’s really me.”

 Taeyeon quickly sat up, but she got stopped by Jaejoong. He placed his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back down. “Stay.” He ordered. He turned to her nightstand by her bed and grabbed the items that he needed. He grabbed the medicine and a glass of water and gave it to her. “Take this.”

She slowly nodded and took the medicine. She hated taking it, but she knew she had to.

After she finished her glass of water she looked up at Jaejoong and decided to ask him a few questions. “Why did you come back? Where’s Yuri?”

Jaejoong took the glass from her hands and placed it on her nightstand. “Yuri is safe at home. I came back because….” His voice grew faint.

“You came back because…..” Taeyeon repeated.

“I have a confession to make.” Jaejoong said causing Taeyeon to look up at him in puzzlement. “I am not what you think I am.” Jaejoong started.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“You and I aren’t-“

“You’re actually going to tell her?” Someone said interrupting Jaejoong.

The two of them turned to find Junsu standing by the window. They were too caught up in the conversation that they didn’t notice him crawling in through the window.

Jaejoong had tensed up. “What are you doing here?”

“How did you even get in here?” Taeyeon added.

Junsu looked at her and smiled. “The window was open.” He then turned to Jaejoong with a hardened expression. “Why do you choose to tell her now? I don’t think Leeteuk would be satisfied with your decision.”

Jaejoong scoffed at him. “He’s never been satisfied with me, so what makes you think I care now?”

“It’s not the right time.” Junsu stated.

“I don’t care if the time is right or not. I have to tell her.”

“Tell me what?” Taeyeon asked still confused like a child who just got laughed at but didn’t know why.

Jaejoong turned to her and decided to take another stab at telling her. “I am-“

“A rebel.” Junsu butted in.

Jaejoong looked at him like he was crazy. “A rebel?”

“How so?” Taeyeon questioned as she turned to look at Junsu.

“He is a backstabber to his family.” Junsu started. “He and Jessica had a ‘thing’ when they weren’t supposed to.”

Jaejoong’s eyes had turned a dark red. It was a good thing that Taeyeon didn’t notice. “You and Jessica had something between you two?” Taeyeon asked as she was astonished.

Jaejoong continued to stare harshly at Junsu without replying to Taeyeon.

“Why weren’t they allowed to date?” She asked as she turned to look at Junsu again.

“It goes way back to their ancestors.” Junsu replied not breaking the eye contact with Jaejoong. “Their families are complete enemies. Jaejoong knew better than to rail Jessica in but he did so anyway.”

“Why are you blaming this all on me? Why not Jessica? She was also the one who came onto me.” Jaejoong said as he tried to defend himself.

“So then what happened?” Taeyeon asked ignoring Jaejoong’s presence in the room.

“He got severely punished.” Junsu answered.

“How?”

Jaejoong finally snapped. He turned to Taeyeon and pointed at her. “Stop asking questions and listen to me!” Taeyeon jumped from his tone of voice. “You and I aren’t human!”

Taeyeon was shocked to hear such a thing but she didn’t quite believe him. “What?”

“Jaejoong!” Someone shouted from the bedroom door.

“Can I get through what I’m trying to say without any interruptions?” Jaejoong asked loudly without turning to see who it was.

“What are you doing? Why are you back?” Another voice called out.

Jaejoong turned to find the whole crew standing in the doorway. Yunho, Boa, Nicole, Eunhyuk, Changmin, and Donghae were all there.

“Leeteuk sent me back.” Jaejoong answered.

“Without Yuri?” Changmin questioned.

“Yes.” Jaejoong replied.

“Why are you telling her these things?” Nicole asked as she stepped out from the back.

“She needs to know.” Jaejoong answered.

The rest of them started bickering at him, but then Yunho shouted at them telling them to stop. “If he thinks this is the right thing to do; then let him do it.”

A few seconds later Jaejoong saw the rest of them nodding in agreement.

“What’s this all about?” Taeyeon asked as she got up from her bed.

He turned to her with a light smile. “I think it’d be easier if I showed you.” He grabbed her hand and walked to her balcony.

Junsu ran towards them, but the other four boys ran to him and held him against the wall.

When Taeyeon and Jaejoong reached the balcony he hopped onto the rail. “AHH!” Taeyeon yelled out. “What are you doing? Be careful!!” She yelled out as she clutched onto her heart.

Jaejoong grinned and looked down at her. “I am not who you think I am.”

Before Taeyeon could ask any questions something took her breath away. Jaejoong had looked up at the sky with his eyes closed and soon his wings had popped out. “Did that just happen?” Taeyeon asked after a few minutes of staring at his beautiful white wings.

“Yes. I am an angel. And so are you.” Jaejoong answered.

Taeyeon shook her head. “No, this can’t be real. I’m in a dream right? I mean angels don’t exist!”

“But they do. I’m an angel and I can assure you that I’m real.”

Taeyeon looked away from him and tried to take this all in. Jaejoong bent down to her eye level and stared at her with soft eyes. She turned back to him and studied his facial and body features. It looked like he had a soft white glow to him.

She brought her hand up and gently touched his right wing. She was surprised to see that he did not flinch. His wings were so soft and elegant looking that Taeyeon was just staring at it in admiration.

“So this is real. You are real.” She whispered.

He stood up straight and looked up at the sky. “As real as can be.” Jaejoong replied.

Taeyeon continued to stare at him in wonderment. She had nothing left to say.

Suddenly Jaejoong squatted back down at her eye level and extended his hand. “Do you trust me?” He whispered soothingly.

Taeyeon hesitated for a moment but then nodded. She took his hand and the next thing she knew was that the both of them were up in the air flying over tall trees and buildings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JewlieT - TaeJae is LOVE lol.

Starrylove - Thank You! Have you read the sequal to BML?

-makeitpop - Aww thanks!