Chapter 9

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

As Jaejoong walked through the door of his apartment he saw Yuri walking towards him with her luggage.

He looked down at them and then back up at her. “Where are you going?”

She looked at him with a sad expression. “Remember, we all made a decision.” Boa said.

“You guys are leaving for La Miya today.” Nicole finished off.

Jaejoong looked at each and every one of them before speaking. “No, I’m not leaving until I say good-bye to Taeyeon.”

“Then hurry up and say good-bye to her.” Eunhyuk snapped.

“Just get it over with.” Donghae added.

“She won’t talk to me, so I don’t think I’ll be going anytime soon.”

“That’s your dilemma!” Nicole exclaimed as she folded her arms.

“This is your problem not ours. So figure it out.” Said Boa.

“You’re just wasting our time, your time, and Taeyeon’s time.” Yunho stated.

Jaejoong tilted his head as he glared at Yunho. “Who said I was wasting your time? Who said I was wasting my time? Who said I was even wasting Taeyeon’s time?!?” Jaejoong asked as the tone of his voice ascended after each question.

The others were terrified. Everyone knew that Jaejoong could get scary whenever you get on his bad side. That’s why no one has ever tried to get onto his bad side except for Yunho.

Yunho stepped in front of Changmin and next to Yuri. So he was now standing in front of Jaejoong. “Hurry up and say good-bye to her. And then leave.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong was now on Taeyeon’s porch. He took a few deep breaths before knocking on the door. He heard the doorknob turning and soon Taeyeon was standing right in front of him. “Taeyeon, I need to talk to you.”

“You already told me that after school ended. And my answer is going to stay the same, I don’t want to talk to you.” Taeyeon replied.

“Then will you just listen?” Jaejoong asked. “Just give me five minutes.”

Taeyeon stared at him for a moment. She then placed her hands on her hips. “Fine, three minutes.”

“Four.”

“Three.”

“Deal.”

Taeyeon’s hands slowly dropped down to her side as she walked away.

Jaejoong closed the door behind him and followed her to the living room. She was sitting on the sofa when he walked in. He sat down on the chair in front of her. “I’m moving back to my hometown.”

“What?” Taeyeon asked. Jaejoong could tell that Taeyeon was shocked and upset by the tone of her voice.

“I’m moving back…..tonight.” Jaejoong replied.

Taeyeon shook her head. “You can’t, I mean why?”

“I don’t belong here.” Jaejoong answered.

“That’s how all new kids feel like. But they stick through it, they don’t just give up!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“That’s because they have parents to tell them to stay. But I don’t have parents to tell me to do so.” Jaejoong replied.

“But you have friends. There’s Boa, Yunho, Nicole, Changmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk.”

“You forgot Yuri.”

“No I didn’t. From what I saw, Yuri seemed more than just a friend.” Taeyeon said.

“Well, they’re the reasons why I’m going back.”

Taeyeon shot him a face. “What do you mean?”

Jaejoong sighed and thought carefully of what he was going to say. “I moved here to do my job. And that is to work hard at school.” He said. He felt bad for lying to her but he had to. “Since my grades are dropping I’m being shipped back to my home. My friends were sent here to make sure I do well, but since I’m not they told my guardians. They want me back home.”

Taeyeon shook her head refusing to let him go. “No, I don’t-I won’t let you go.”

Jaejoong stared at her in confusion. “But when we got released from school you said you didn’t want me to talk to you. You wanted me gone.”

“I was angry! That’s how everyone is!” Taeyeon cried out. Jaejoong was proud of himself. He was glad that the truth came out of Taeyeon’s mouth. “I’m not letting you leave.”

“But if I don’t then Yuri will be all alone.”

Taeyeon was taken aback. “Yuri’s leaving also? Is she the reason why you’re also leaving?”

“She’s part of it.” Jaejoong answered truthfully.

“Why is she leaving?” Taeyeon questioned.

“I can’t answer that.”

“Well, then I guess you’re going to have to go.”

Jaejoong blinked once before he spoke out loudly. “What?!?” He asked. He wanted Taeyeon to keep begging him to stay, but his plan back fired. Jaejoong didn’t know that Taeyeon would give up so easily. Especially when it comes to Yuri.

“If Yuri is leaving and you guys have a thing going on between you two, then you should leave also.” Taeyeon answered in defeat. She was just a friend while Yuri was his girlfriend. She had no control over Jaejoong.

“You want me to leave, with Yuri?” Jaejoong questioned still in shock mode.

It took a while for Taeyeon to respond back. And when she did, she only gave him a nod. No words came out of .

Jaejoong placed his hands on his thighs and got up. “Fine, I’ll be leaving tonight. I just came over to say goodbye.”

Taeyeon’s stare slowly dropped to the floor. A few seconds later she heard the front door close. She quickly brought her head back up and ran towards the door to see if Jaejoong was still there, but when she reached it Jaejoong was nowhere in sight.