Chapter 8

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Hey readers! I just wanted to let everyone know that I just started HighSchool. That means that I won't be able to udpate as fast, and I'll try to update on the weekends. So please be patient. I hope that you guys understand and please keep supporting my fanfic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Jaejoong, Yuri, Yunho, Boa, Changmin, Nicole, Donghae, and Eunhyuk walked to school together. Boa saw Taeyeon walking into the school building so she called out her name. “Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon turned towards Boa’s direction but quickly turned back. She walked into the school building ignoring their presence.

Boa was shocked that Taeyeon completely ignored her.

“You see what you did?” Donghae said to Jaejoong. “She’s ignoring all of us.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Taeyeon was walking towards her class, when she turned a corner she bumped into a stone-like figure. She quickly bowed several times as she apologized. “I am so sorry.”

She heard a chuckle from the person standing in front of her. “It’s alright, don’t worry about it.”

Taeyeon looked up at the person and noticed that he was very different, like Jaejoong and Junsu. “Hey, you’re Taeyeon right? Junsu has told us a lot about you.”

“Who’s us?” Taeyeon asked dumbfounded.

“Oh, I’m Micky Yoochun but you can just call me Yoochun. I’m a new student along with Junsu and the other three.” Yoochun answered.

“Who are the other three?”

“T.O.P, Yoona, and Jessica. Would you like to meet them?”

Taeyeon looked over her shoulder and saw that she had lost Boa and the rest of the crew. She turned back to Yoochun and nodded.

He gave her a smile before taking her to a nearby corner where there were four other students. One of them happened to be Junsu.

“Hey you guys, look who I bumped into.” Yoochun said as he reached the group.

Jessica looked to Yoochun’s side and saw Taeyeon. A slight smirk crawled up to her face.

“Oh so you’re Taeyeon, Junsu has told us a lot about you.” Yoona said as she acted like she didn’t know Taeyeon at all.

“I’ve been told.” Taeyeon replied as she blushed.

“You guys should introduce yourselves.” Yoochun stated.

“Right, I’m Yoona.” A tall slim figure said. Her brown hair was long and wavy. Her make-up was very natural. Taeyeon envied her beauty.

“I’m Jessica.” The other girl said. Unlike the other girl, her hair was blonde. She is pretty short although she is taller than Taeyeon. Taeyeon thought she was too skinny, but other than that she was also very pretty.

“What’s up, I’m T.O.P” A tall guy said. Around his eyes were pretty dark, Taeyeon thought he must’ve been wearing eye make-up. He was scary looking but at the same time he’s pretty attractive.

“And you know Junsu.” Yoochun said.

Taeyeon nodded as she looked over at him. “Well, I have to get to class. It was nice meeting you all.”

“Wait, you should walk with Junsu since you guys are in the same class.” Yoona said.

“Yeah, how about that Junsu?” Jessica asked as she turned to him.

“Sure, I wouldn’t mind walking with her.” He replied.

The two of them then walked to their class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon and Junsu had walked into class together. When Jaejoong saw the two of them standing side by side he tensed up.

As soon as Taeyeon sat in her seat he turned to her. “Where were you? I have been waiting for five minutes and you never showed up until now with…..him.” Jaejoong snickered as he glanced at Junsu.

“It’s my business not yours.” Taeyeon answered calmly as she set her books down on the table.

“Yes it is my business.”

Taeyeon let out a light laugh. She turned to Jaejoong and shook her head. “No it isn’t. It’s my life I can do whatever I want, and I can get to class whenever I want.”

“Why are you acting like this?”

“Acting like what?” Taeyeon questioned as her expression turned cold. Who would’ve thought that someone this cute could make such a mean face?

“Can you guys quiet down?” Junsu questioned as he turned back to them.

“You stay out of it.” Jaejoong demanded harshly.

“And if I don’t?” Junsu flared in return. “Face it she doesn’t want to be near you.”

Jaejoong had nothing to say back so he turned to his right. Taeyeon felt embarrassed and awkward so she turned to her left.

Junsu glanced one more time at the both of them before turning to the front.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later lunch had arrived. Taeyeon was walking towards the cafeteria when someone walked up to her. “Hey Taeyeon.”

She looked up and saw Jessica. “Hey Jessica.”

“Come sit with us at lunch.” Jessica said as she faked a smile.

Taeyeon nodded. “Okay.”

“Alright, I’ll see you then.” Jessica said before disappearing into the crowd.

“Taeyeon.” Someone said from behind her.

Taeyeon turned her head and saw Boa. “Oh…Boa.”

“Are you upset?”

She shook her head. “No, why would I be?”

“Because of what Jaejoong and Yuri did.”

“No I’m not upset. It’s their lips, their bodies, their feelings.” Taeyeon replied.

“Well are you coming to sit with us at lunch?” Boa asked as she walked into the cafeteria with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon shook her head. “No, I’m going to sit with Jessica and them.”

Boa’s eyes widened at Jessica’s name. “You’re going to sit with Jessica, Yoona, Yoochun, T.O.P, and Junsu?”

Taeyeon nodded. “Yeah.”

“Taeyeon, you should sit with us. You’re like a part of us now.” Boa said trying to change Taeyeon’s mind.

“It’s alright, I think it’s good to try something new.” Taeyeon replied.

“No Taeyeon please, sit with us.” Boa pleaded.

“Don’t worry, I’ll sit with you guys tomorrow.” Taeyeon said before walking towards Junsu’s table.

Boa started to panic. She quickly ran to her table and lightly pushed Jaejoong.  “Look what you did! She’s sitting with the others now!” Boa exclaimed angrily.

“How is this my fault?” Jaejoong questioned as he looked up at Boa from his seat.

“Because you went and kissed Yuri.” Nicole answered for Boa.

“It’s not like she likes me or anything.” Jaejoong replied.

“What if she does?” Eunhyuk asked.

Jaejoong looked at Eunhyuk with no answer. Yuri sat there not knowing what to do or say.

“We’re telling Leeteuk.” Donghae said to the both of them.

“What?!?” Yuri asked as she looked at all of them except for Jaejoong.

“Leeteuk sent you guys on a mission and you guys are trying to hook up?” Boa questioned as she eyed Yuri.

“You guys are acting like angels can’t date each other.” Yuri pointed out.

“We don’t care if you do.” Donghae replied.

“It’s just that you guys are on a special mission.” Changmin added.

“We can look after Taeyeon while we date.” Yuri fired at him.

“I like to see you try. You’ll get so distracted.” Nicole said.

“Alright that’s enough!” Jaejoong practically screamed. “I am not going to let you tell me who I can and cannot date. It’s my life stay out of it.”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong. “We are not saying that you can’t date her. We are saying that right now is not the time to date.” Jaejoong ignored Yunho and took a bite out of his food.  When Yunho noticed that Jaejoong wasn’t paying attention or taking it seriously he got up from his chair. “Leave now.”

“You know what, I don’t want to be here anyway.”  Jaejoong said as he glared at Yunho.

“Then go home, all the way home. You think we need you? We don’t. You might be the strongest out of all of us, but you definitely don’t have the skills.” Yunho replied coldly before walking away from the table.

Boa, Changmin, Nicole, Donghae, and Eunhyuk all looked at each other and then nodded. Changmin then turned back to face Jaejoong and Yuri. “We’ve decided that, you guys have to go home.” After that he got up from his chair and followed Yunho.

Donghae and Eunhyuk followed Changmin with Boa trailing behind the two of them. Nicole was about to follow Boa but Yuri called her back. “Nicole I’m one of the strongest here you guys can’t allow me to leave. Leeteuk sent me here on this mission because he knows I can do this.”

“But you did wrong.” Nicole replied unemotionally. She didn’t care about what Yuri said. What Yuri did was wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school Taeyeon was walking towards her house when someone caught up with her. “Taeyeon, we need to talk.”

“I have nothing to say.” Taeyeon answered without looking up. She knew it was Jaejoong.

“Then listen to me.”

“No, my ears aren’t available to you.”

“What?”

Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and looked up at him. “It means that I don’t want to hear you, so stay ten yards away maybe even more.”

“You know I’m not going to do that.” Jaejoong pointed out as he looked down at her.

“Then I guess I’m just going to have to ignore you.” Taeyeon said as she started to walk again.

 “Taeyeon.” Jaejoong said. When she didn’t answer him he repeated her name. “Taeyeon!” He grabbed her wrist but soon Taeyeon jerked it away.

“Don’t touch me! Don’t you ever touch me again!” She yelled as she pushed Jaejoong away. “Don’t even come near me!” She yelled out. She let out a puff before she turned around and walked away.

Jaejoong continued to stand where he was pushed to. He wanted to chase after her but he decided not to. He knew that Taeyeon needed some time away from him. His eyes followed Taeyeon’s petite body. Her figure soon grew smaller and smaller. Jaejoong continued to stand there until she fully disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JewlieT_ - Yeah, even though I don't like TaeSu, I'm going to put a lot of TaeSu moments in this fanfic.

nallym - I feel sorry for her too! Stupid Jaejoong!!!!!