Chapter 7

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Hey readers. Um, I just now realized that chapter 4 was saved as a draft. If you haven't read it then I'm sorry for the confusion in the story.

Please go back and read it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk was walking around keeping his eyes open when something caught his eye. “You guys, does that dumpster look a little too far out compared to the other two?”

The rest of them looked up at the three dumpsters and understood what Eunhyuk meant. They all ran towards the green dumpster. “Good eye man.” Donghae said as he patted Eunhyuk’s back before following the rest of the crowd.

When they all reached the dumpster Nicole took a look behind it and saw Yuri lying there with bruises here and there. Her hair was all messed up and she’s never looked weaker.

“Oh my gosh.” Nicole whispered as her breathing became harder.

Yunho, Boa, and Changmin ran towards Nicole and also saw what she saw. “Oh no.” Boa said in a soft voice as she crouched down next to the girl lying on the ground.

Yunho shook his head and turned to Jaejoong. “You have to take her to the apartment.”

“I don’t want to.” Jaejoong flared.

“I didn’t ask if you wanted to, I’m saying you HAVE to.” Yunho replied.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and then crouched down next to Yuri. He picked her up bridal style and walked away from the school. When he was out of Taeyeon’s sight his wings popped out and he flew back to the apartment.

Boa got up from the ground and walked over to Taeyeon. She noticed that Taeyeon looked very frightened and worried. “She’s going to be alright.” Boa reassured.

Taeyeon looked over to the older one and faked a soft smile. “Okay…”

Soon they all started walking back into the school because lunch time was almost over. Taeyeon bit her lip as she walked into the building.

“Hey, she’s okay. She didn’t get stabbed.” Eunhyuk stated thankfully, but then Donghae walked over and smacked the back of his neck. “Don’t frighten her.” He whispered roughly.  Eunhyuk gulped as he nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong had reached the apartment. He took Yuri into his room and placed her on the bed. He looked down at her with a pout. “Who did this to you?”

Jaejoong soon walked out of his room to grab some things to heal Yuri. It shouldn’t take long since angels recover quickly.

About 30 minutes later Jaejoong was finished wiping Yuri’s dirty face. He thought about going back to school but he decided not to since school was almost over anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Jaejoong heard the doorknob shake. He got up from the couch and walked over to it, but his friends came crashing in. “How is she?” Nicole asked as she quickly walked around the apartment to find Yuri.

“She’s in my room.” Jaejoong said. “And she’s fine.” He looked up and saw Taeyeon standing there with her hands folded together in front of her. “What are you doing here?”

She looked up at him. “I just, I wanted to see if she’s okay.”

“She is, you can go home now.” Jaejoong said bitterly.

Taeyeon continued to stand there wondering why Jaejoong was being cold all of a sudden. Luckily Changmin came and saved her. “She can stay if she wants to, she’s just worried about Yuri.”

Jaejoong looked up at Changmin while his eyes narrowed. “Yeah, she can stay.” Boa said as she walked up to Taeyeon and pulled her away from the two guys. “Sit here and I’ll bring you some water. That’s the only thing we have.” She said disappointedly. Taeyeon could tell that she was also quite embarrassed.

“Sure.” Taeyeon said with a nod. She watched as Boa walked into the kitchen to get her a drink.

“Um, Jaejoong?” Nicole said softly from his bedroom door.

He looked up at her. “What?”

“Can you come here?”

He sighed and walked towards his room. “What is it?” He whispered.

“Come in!” She said as she pulled him by his shirt.

“Hey!” Jaejoong screamed.

“Yuri’s awakening.” Nicole said as she walked over to Yuri who is lying on the bed.

“And why are you telling me?”

“I need you to stay here and help her recover.”

“She’s already recovering.” Jaejoong stated.

Nicole shook her head. “Just stay here and watch her.” After that she walked out of the room and out into the living room.

Yuri’s head started to move and her fingers also. Jaejoong noticed and quickly ran to her. “Yuri!” He whispered loudly.

As soon as he reached her, her eyelids flew open. “What happen? Where am I?”

“You’re okay Yuri.” He replied softly as he sat on the edge of the bed. “What happened to you?”

“I….I…” Yuri started to choke on her own words as she remembered what had happened at school. “I only remember that Jessica, Yoona, and Yoochun came and attacked me.”

“Yoochun? Why would he fight a girl?” Jaejoong asked but soon switched over to another question. “Why didn’t you call for us?”

“I tried to, but I couldn’t. You know that you are the only one who can fight off at least three angels at the same time.” Yuri answered. “I didn’t have enough time to train.”

She tried to get up from the bed but she fell back down onto her back and her head landed on the pillow. “Ow…” She whispered in pain.

Jaejoong quickly reacted to her pain and placed his hand on top of hers. “Be careful.” He warned.

She nodded and slowly sat up with Jaejoong helping her. She opened to speak but before anything was said Jaejoong hugged her, he wanted to squeeze her but he knew he couldn’t.

Yuri was too shocked to do anything. “I was really worried about you.”

Yuri let out a mocking laugh. “Oh please, I bet you were like let’s not waste our time trying to find her.”

Jaejoong chuckled at her imitation of him and pulled away. “Yeah, but I was still very worried.”

Yuri smiled at him. This was the first time she saw him not….act mean. “You’re very weird.”

“Thanks.” Jaejoong said sarcastically.

As time went by Jaejoong slowly leaned in towards Yuri…….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey I’m going to bring some water to Yuri.” Nicole said as she got up from the couch.

“Can I do it?” Taeyeon asked as she raised her hand.

“Sure.” Nicole answered with a warm smile on her face. She gave Taeyeon a cup of water and pointed at Jaejoong’s room. “She’s in there.”

Taeyeon nodded and slowly walked towards the room. She slowly opened the door and when she saw what was happening inside her jaw dropped. Yuri and Jaejoong pulled away and looked at her. Taeyeon couldn’t believe it so she ran away from the room and placed the cup on the table before making her way out of the apartment.

“What happened?” Eunhyuk asked in a confused tone.

“I’m going to go find out!” Yunho said as he stormed towards Jaejoong’s room. “What did you guys do to Taeyeon?”

“Nothing.” Jaejoong answered.

“Stop lying, why did she just run out of the house like that?”

“I really have no idea.” Jaejoong replied.

“Well whatever you’re doing, you better stop. I’m so sick of you always doing things like this. What if she bumps into one of the other angels?”

“Well if she does it’s not my fault.” Jaejoong flared back. “It’s not my fault she ran out.”

Yuri couldn’t take all of the arguing so she finally told Yunho the truth. “Jaejoong and I kissed!” She confessed.

Yunho looked down at Yuri. “What?” He asked in a lowered tone. He then looked back up at Jaejoong. “You idiot! You’re not supposed to get close to Yuri, you’re supposed to get close to Taeyeon!” He didn’t want to hear anymore from the two of them so he walked out of the room and closed the door shut behind him. Yunho didn’t care if he disturbed the neighbors.

“Do you think what we did was bad?” Yuri asked softly.

Jaejoong turned to her and shook his head. “No….”

“Do you think we actually have feelings for each other?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know, do you have feelings for me?”