Chapter 5

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Please leave Comments!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Taeyeon and Jaejoong were a couple minutes away from the school, Taeyeon jerked her hand away from Jaejoong’s grip. “Why did you drag me away like that? I was in the middle of a conversation.” She asked with a straight face.

Jaejoong smacked his lips. “The conversations you have with Junsu are not important.

Taeyeon crossed her arms over her chest. “And our conversations are?”

Jaejoong simply nodded. “He’s bad for you.”

 “You don’t know him!” Taeyeon shouted. “Why do you want me to be safe anyway? We just met yesterday.”

“It is not wrong for wanting a stranger to be safe.” Jaejoong answered calmly.

“What if the stranger was a bad person?” Taeyeon asked as she was losing her patients with him.

Jaejoong let out a slight chuckle. “Kim Taeyeon you are not a bad person.”

“How do you know? You don’t know anything about me, you don’t even know about my parents!” She bellowed.

By this time Jaejoong was also losing his patients with her. “Yes in fact I do!” He pointed his long skinny index finger at her. “You’re the only child in your family. Your parents died in a car accident and the glass from the windows plunged straight through their hearts.”

Taeyeon stared at him stunned. “How do you know that?” Her voice had lowered.

Jaejoong in some air before answering her. “I heard it from friends.”

“But you just moved here.” She remarked. “You can’t possibly hear it from “Friends”.” Jaejoong continued to stand there, but he turned to look away. “Are you stalking me?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes began to glisten with tears.

He turned his head back and shook his head. “I would never stalk someone without a reason.”

“Then what’s your reason for stalking me?”

“There is no reason because I’m not stalking you.” Jaejoong replied.

Taeyeon ignored his answer. “Are you going to me? Are you trying to get close to me so you can do something horrible to me?”

Jaejoong quickly shook his head. “No of course not!”

“Fine, let me help you.” She said as she started to her shirt.

“What are you doing?” Jaejoong asked while watching her slowly start to her shirt.

“I’m helping you do whatever you’re going to do. I think it’s time for me to meet my parents again.” Taeyeon answered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Jaejoong shook his head. “Stop Taeyeon….” But she didn’t stop, she kept ing her shirt. Finally Jaejoong stepped forward and took her hands away from her shirt. But it wasn’t easy because she kept fighting. “Stop Taeyeon don’t do this.” Jaejoong said trying his hardest to pull her hands away. When she didn’t stop, Jaejoong pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly.

“No…..Stop….Let me.” Taeyeon yelled while hitting his chest.

“Why are you doing this? If there really was a stalker would you really strip for them?” Jaejoong asked worriedly.

He heard sobbing noises from the petite girl. “I just…I just really miss my parents. They left me here on earth with no one to rely on.”

“You have friends.” Jaejoong whispered.

“But it’s not the same. I love my friends I really do, but for some reason it doesn’t feel like they’re a part of me.” Taeyeon answered as her sobs grew calmer.

Jaejoong had a look of sadness in his eyes. He was actually hurt by Taeyeon’s tears. “It’s okay…..” He whispered soothingly in her ear.

As Jaejoong was hugging her they both didn’t know that someone was watching them. She quickly turned around and vanished into thin air.

“They’ve gotten closer!” Jessica shouted as she walked into the Dark Angels secret hide out.

“How?” The other four asked in unison.

“They hugged.” She answered.

Yoochun rolled his eyes at her. “Wow they hugged. Big shocker!” He said sarcastically.

“But it was a comforting hug. That means that she can rely on him which makes them closer.” Jessica shot back.

Yoona stood up from her chair. “That’s right. If it was a comforting hug then that means that Taeyeon would think that she could rely and open up to Jaejoong.”

“But we need to make sure that she thinks Jaejoong is a betrayer.” Jessica added.

“Which is why Junsu needs to step up to the game.” Yoona continued.

“I know.” Junsu replied coldy.

“If you don’t get close to Taeyeon by the end of this week you will get punished by Leader Kwon. And we don’t anyone to get punished.” Jessica said while staring at him with those vicious eyes of hers.

~With Taeyeon and Jaejoong~

Jaejoong had walked Taeyeon to her house. He told her to lay down on her bed while he went downstairs to prepare something for her. He didn’t tell her what it was even though she kept begging him to tell her.

Around 10 minutes later Jaejoong walked into her room with a tray. There was a blue bowl with a cup of water on the side. Jaejoong sat down and the side of her bed. He saw that Taeyeon was trying to look at what was inside the bowl. “I cooked up some soup.” He said as if he was reading her mind.

She looked up at him surprised. “You can cook?”

Jaejoong slowly nodded and took the spoon. He dipped it into the soup and took a spoonful out. He started to softly blow on it.

“Um…I want to thank you.” Taeyeon started.

“For?” Jaejoong asked without looking up from the bowl and spoon.

“Bringing me back to my senses.” She replied back. “I don’t know what I was thinking. Actually I wasn’t thinking at all.” Taeyeon let out a shameful sigh. “I also want to apologize. I guess I just really missed my parents that I blamed everything on you.”

Jaejoong looked up at her and gave her a warm smile. He then held up the spoon. “Eat up.” Before Taeyeon could say anything she felt something warm go down . She swallowed and looked up at Jaejoong. “What do you think?” He asked as he brought the spoon back down.

“It’s really good.” She answered truthfully. “Thank you.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


~In La Miya~

“Alright Sulli are you ready?” Dana asked as she looked over to the younger one. Dana is very strong but she isn’t as strong as the eight that went to earth to protect Taeyeon.

Dana and Seohyun are with Sulli to train her. They are just beginning the training.

“Of course I’m ready.” Sulli answered excitedly. She always has a smile on her face. Ever since she was born she would have a smile glued onto her face. Sulli tries to bring everyone happiness. So everyone appreciates this young one.

“In this room you will learn how to fly. You will have to fly to the other side of this room.” Dana said as her voice echoed in this huge room that had mats covering every part of the floor. There was no light needed in the daytime because the large windows up near the ceiling would allow the sunlight to shine through.

“That’s a piece of cake.” Sulli replied while stretching her arms out.

“Not so fast.” Dana said while motioning Seohyun to press a brown button near the door. Seohyun got the signal and pressed the button.

Sulli jumped up frightened. “Whoa!”

“Anchors will swing side to side, arrows will be shot straight forward.” Dana said while pointing at the obstacles.

“There’s arrows?” Sulli asked while she slowly started to back away.

“You’ll be fine Sulli.” Dana reassured. “We all had to do this and we turned out fine.”

Sulli took a few deep breaths before walking back to Dana. “Alright, I can do this.”

“This will teach you how to keep your eyes open. You never know what can attack you while you are flying.”

Sulli nodded understandingly. “I got it.”

“Whatever you do…don’t stop until you reach that red button.” Dana said while pointing up at the red button on the other side of the room.

“I have to press that?” Sulli asked as her courage slowly died down.

“You’ll do fine.” Dana said as she slowly backed away from the younger one. “You may fly.” She called out.

Sulli’s wings popped out and soon she was up in the air. She flew as fast as she could but she had to make sure that nothing was coming at her which slowed her down a bit.

“Go Sulli Go!” Seohyun hollered out. “You can do it!”

A few seconds later Sulli was at the part with the flying arrows. She grew scared and slowed her pace. Seohyun began to run towards her but Dana stopped her. “She’ll be fine, the arrows don’t have points.”

“Keep going Sulli don’t stop!” Seohyun shouted.

Sulli nodded and quickly flew past the arrows. She reached the other side of the room and tiredly pressed the red button. When she hit the button everything stopped and went back to their places. Sulli slowly landed, but she fell on her .

Seohyun and Dana ran to her with proud faces. “You were awesome!” Seohyun exclaimed.

“That was the most terrifying thing I have ever done!” Sulli shouted.