Chapter 14

The Guardian Angels - *DISCONTINUED*

Jaejoong and Taeyeon were on their way back to her house when Jaejoong received a phone call.

“Hello?” He said as he looked at Taeyeon with an apologetic smile. She smiled back at him and continued walking.

Taeyeon was now a couple feet ahead of Jaejoong. He was on the phone but got easily distracted by her kidlike movements. She was skipping, jumping, and spinning. Her actions caused Jaejoong to crack up several times. He had to apologize to whoever it was on the other line.

Jaejoong’s smile gradually disappeared when he heard the big news. After a few more minutes, he snapped his phone shut and walked up to Taeyeon. “We have to go.”

He grabbed a hold of her wrist and dragged her the rest of the way to her house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong and Taeyeon walked in through the door and saw their friends standing there with worried expressions.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked as she looked up at Jaejoong.

He looked down at her but didn’t smile to reassure her of anything. This made her even more curious.

“Taeyeon…..” Changmin started. “Can we talk to Jaejoong…alone?”

Taeyeon looked at him and slowly nodded. “Sure…..” She walked passed all of them and into a room nearby.

“Did you hear from Taeyang?” Boa questioned with a low voice.

Jaejoong nodded. “Yeah, he just called me.”

“This is bad.” Eunhyuk declared. “It’s getting very dangerous.”

Everyone nodded their head in agreement. “What should we do?” Nicole asked as she began to bite her bottom lip.

“Leeteuk has a plan and Taeyang is coming down tonight. Let’s just wait to see what happens next.” Donghae answered.

“What if something bad happens next?” Nicole questioned as the color of her face began to lose color.

“We have to make a plan for tonight.” Yunho said finally speaking up.

“And what’s that?” Changmin asked as he looked at Yunho with curiosity.

Yunho’s eyes wandered around before they landed on Jaejoong. “You’re going to have to stay here tonight.”

Jaejoong pointed at himself with a perplexed look. “Me?”

Yunho nodded in reply. “You need to spend the night with her to keep her safe in case if something bad happens.”

“Why can’t Boa? She’s a girl.”

“Don’t you get it?” Eunhyuk asked as he walked out from behind the others. “Taeyeon’s more comfortable around you! She feels much safer when you’re around.”

“You don’t have to sleep in the same bed as her.”  Donghae said adding on to Eunhyuk’s comment.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong heaved a sigh before nodding. “Fine, fine.” Boa and Nicole clapped their hands together before walking into the room Taeyeon was in.

The boys all looked at each other before following the girls into the room. “Well, Jaejoong will be spending the night here with you.” Yunho suddenly blurted.

Taeyeon looked at him in utter shock. He was too busy glaring at Yunho to even notice her staring at him.

Eunhyuk turned to look at Jaejoong before slowly pointing his index finger at Taeyeon. Jaejoong slowly turned to find her staring at him. “Uh…don’t worry. I’ll be in the guest room.”

Taeyeon slowly nodded before turning to the two girls. “Will you guys be staying here too?”

Nicole and Boa looked at each other and bit their bottom lips. They turned to Taeyeon and slowly shook their heads. “No…” They mumbled in unison.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked with great disappointment.

“We all decided to have the strongest one to guard you.” Boa answered.

“But why can’t all of you guys stay here?” Taeyeon questioned while motioning to all of them.

“Because we have to stay home for some important business.” Nicole answered.

Taeyeon didn’t quite believe her, but she chose to stay quiet. “Okay then.”

“Well we should really get going.” Yunho said while breaking the awkward tension in the room.

Jaejoong nodded and shooed them all out. When the others walked out of the house, Jaejoong came back into the room Taeyeon was in with a sly smile.

“Why are you giving me that smile?” She asked as she walked up to him.

“No reason.” He said with a grin. His eyes turned yellow.

“Why did your eyes just turn yellow?” Taeyeon asked. She was getting a little creeped out.

Jaejoong started to take a few steps closer to her. “Do you want to know what the color yellow means?”

“What?” Taeyeon asked while backing away from him.

“It means that we’re thinking of something creepy, something devilish.” Jaejoong said an evil smirk.

“And what are you thinking about?” Taeyeon questioned. She soon felt the mattress of the bed hit behind her knees.

“I’m thinking about something I can do to you.” Jaejoong said in a husky low voice.

Taeyeon gulped and fell onto the bed. “Don’t even think about touching me.”

Jaejoong continued to smirk at her before climbing onto the bed next to her. He bent down and got a few inches away from her face.

Taeyeon shut her eyes tightly. The next thing she heard was Jaejoong’s laughter. She opened one eye and saw him clutching onto his stomach. She sat up and hit his shoulder. “Why are you laughing?”

“You should’ve seen your reaction!” Jaejoong yelled out in between laughter. Taeyeon pouted and smacked his head. “OW!” Jaejoong shouted.

“Stop laughing at me!”

“Why?”

“Because it’s not funny.” Taeyeon replied while crossing her arms in front of her chest. Jaejoong squinted at her before extending his hands out to tickle her. “AH! Stop!” Taeyeon yelled out while laughing.

“No.” Jaejoong replied while smiling down at her.

Taeyeon fell back onto the bed and continued laughing. “Stop! I can’t breathe!” Jaejoong chuckled before taking his hands off of her. He heard a take a few deep breaths. She looked up at him with a glare. “I hate you.”

“Why?” Jaejoong asked while he looked intently at her.

“Because, I couldn’t breathe. I could’ve died because of you.” Taeyeon answered.

Jaejoong smiled softly before leaning down towards her. Taeyeon looked confused but she couldn’t move. “I’m sorry.” He whispered before planting a light kiss on her lips.